PDA

View Full Version : i m new

fastoriel
02-01-2010, 09:09 PM
dear users and admin ... i m new to this site as well as mujhe naya naya shok charha hai gunns and amunition ka ... please guide me from basics of guns and etc takay after 2 3 months when ill buy gun so i know the basics ... and also teach me what what things are important means shooting techniques , handeling weapon , etc ... i have only fired from pump action but i know nothing about weapons ... your informations and teachings will be appreciated ... regards

Regards ,
Mian Furqan Ahmed

Abbas
02-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Salams Furqan and Welcome to PakGuns,

Firearms are the greatest of sports in the world ! However the first thing that you must learn and remember is that to be a firearm owner means to be a "Responsible" human being.

There are already existing threads in our forum which cater to new firearms users.

Read this for all details regarding licenses:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3020

After the license phase is over read this regarding which Handgun to purchase.

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3021

InshAllah these will answer all of your questions and more.

Denovo87
02-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome fastoriel bro, actually you posted in wrong section Introduction section is the one you should be posting in to have more answers & welcomes.
Regarding your NAYA NAYA SHAOUQ, please go through Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles, Ammunition & Gun Safety & Maintenance sections you will find lot of info there. If you have any specific question you are most welcome to post in the relevant section, you will get detailed answers from our senior members.

Slayerjatt
03-01-2010, 10:22 PM
hey fastoriel. this is slayerjatt from pakwheels. we've met a couple of times if you remember. you'll get all the help you need and more. welcome to the forum. :)

MUSTANIR
03-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Welcome brother,, guns are a lot of fun,, BUT SAFETY FIRST MY DEAR.. pls go through the sections as mentioned by Sir Denovo,, you will find here lots of learning.

Anthrax
04-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Welcome to the forum brother! I'm sure this forum will teach you what you seek. We have a lot of senior members here who can guide you in the right direction.

Best of luck :)

Usama
19-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Welcome Bro.. :)