PDA

View Full Version : Info about fire pin of double barrel shot gun

fahim_tak
01-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Any idea about the price of fire pin or any dealer in khi who can change it.?

Mig
01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Firstly ,Which Gun you have. ??

Secondly, What is your location ??

Faheem
01-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Dear Fahim_tak If you wanna change the fire pins of your double birral so go to Rahim Bhai's workshop and you can also ask to H.M traders (Lucky star Sadar) regarding Rahim bhai and majeed Bhai's workshop they will guide you the location. Both gun smiths are in Lucky star.

Belive me I have already repaired my friend's spanish single biral from rahim's workshop. He changed the fire pin in half an hour and charged only 300 rupees in which 3 test cartridges are also included.

fahim_tak
05-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Dear Fahim_tak If you wanna change the fire pins of your double birral so go to Rahim Bhai's workshop and you can also ask to H.M traders (Lucky star Sadar) regarding Rahim bhai and majeed Bhai's workshop they will guide you the location. Both gun smiths are in Lucky star.

Belive me I have already repaired my friend's spanish single biral from rahim's workshop. He changed the fire pin in half an hour and charged only 300 rupees in which 3 test cartridges are also included.

thankx

Faheem
05-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Welcome :)

fahim_tak
07-01-2010, 01:48 AM

thankx

faheem,can u give rahim's number ?

PUNJTANI5
10-09-2010, 02:37 PM
is the replacement firing pin made on lathe or just a nail chucked in a drill punch amd filed with a hand file

if made on lathe the price is correct
otherwise in hand made pin the gunsmiths here cahrge only rs 100
and test rounds are usually your own