PDA

View Full Version : Diana SP50 pellets

simplyme_aryan
30-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi and salam to all members I m new to dis forum buh really appreciate the efforts ov the moderators ov dis site, it is a really gud way of educating our gun owning brethens..hats off to u guys.
Now comin to da point I wud like to know wer i can find the pellets for my diana SP50 airsoft gun I got it from ma uncle a few days back and m really desperate to use it buh don hav its pellets. thnx in anticipation.

Salahuddin Ayubi
30-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi and salam to all members I m new to dis forum buh really appreciate the efforts ov the moderators ov dis site, it is a really gud way of educating our gun owning brethens..hats off to u guys.
Now comin to da point I wud like to know wer i can find the pellets for my diana SP50 airsoft gun I got it from ma uncle a few days back and m really desperate to use it buh don hav its pellets. thnx in anticipation.

Welcome to PakGuns. Hope you have a good time here. You query will be answered shortly by your airgunners.

Meanwhile, please avoid using sms style texting and type properly.

Dr Hanif Malik
30-12-2009, 10:46 AM
@ s ayubi,you are tightend the dicipline more ,good for forum:)but also tell about pellets,//// gamo,pro magnum etc are avaiable on all good name shop:)

simplyme_aryan
30-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Well wats wid the typing cant u understand wat I hav written everyone can, dis aint a skul for Godsake I mean no offense but ur being a little too strict abt this I hav not used any word which may sound offensive to anyone ovehere.

Salahuddin Ayubi
30-12-2009, 02:51 PM
My brother Aryan, sorry to have offended you. It's just annoying to read posts with so many 'intentional' spelling errors. The thing is, my English is already really pathetic and with posts like these, it takes me an eternity to decipher the words. However, I again apologize.

Well wats wid the typing cant u understand wat I hav written everyone can, dis aint a skul for Godsake I mean no offense but ur being a little too strict abt this I hav not used any word which may sound offensive to anyone ovehere.

simplyme_aryan
30-12-2009, 08:23 PM
please dont apologize to me it makes me feel quite embarrassed you haven't offended me in any way its just I wanted a reason for the 'type properly thing' but its ok and buddy who tells u that your english is pathetic u hav perfect english plus wats there to have the perfect english we are Pakistanis we ought to have the perfect Urdu but I dont think many of us have that quality. By the way please someone answer my query I am really desperate to try my airgun canI get these at any arms n ammunition shop? and wud it be right for me to carry it to the shop because it has a metal body n looks as if its a real gun.thnx tc

Salahuddin Ayubi
31-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Thank you for your understanding Aryan. Appreciate it.

It would be advisable for you to carry it in a carry bag, or in the absence of it, wrapped in a cloth. You know how it is these days, especially in KHI.

Regarding the availability, brother I think our member KageFox, who is an avid airgunner might be able to guide you in this regard. Waisay I've owned a GamoShadow and a Chinese .22 airguns and based on my market experience, getting these might be extremely difficult. An easier and more economical option might be getting a sizable quantity of these from UK, UAE or US via courier or through friends and family baggage.

simplyme_aryan
31-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Thnx bro I guess getting them from UAE would be a convenient option as I have got a few friends there. thnx for helping me out here.