View Full Version : Wather P22

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Walther P22 is great plinking gun.

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Sig Sauer P226 X-5 Tactical
Specifications & Features

The X-Five Tactical utilizes a light-weight alloy frame with a Picatinny Rail to provide the tactical edge. Features include ergonomic beavertail grip, single-action trigger (Adjustable for Trigger pull and trigger stop) w/ ambidextrous thumb safety, post and dot contrast sights and polymer grips. The X-Five Tactical is nimble without sacrificing natural pointability and balance. The Tactical comes with two 15 round magazines in 9mm and is finished in durable black Ilaflon. It has adjustable Trigger for trigger pull and trigger stop. SIG P226 X-Five Tactical includes a factory test target with a sub-1 inch 5-shot grouping from 25 metres (82 ft).

Caliber: 9MM
Barrel Length: 5.0"
Trigger: 4.5 lbs
Action Type: SAO (Adjustable)
Overall Length: 8.80 in
Overall Height: 5.7 in
Overall Width: 1.6 in
Sight Radius: 7.1 in
Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized Black Hard Anodized
Slide Finish: Nitron®
Mag Capacity: 15
Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
Finish: Ilaflon
Grips: Black Polymer Grips
Features: Picatinny Rail System, Beavertail frame, Ambidextrous thumb safe

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 05:02 PM
HK USP Compact 9MM Specifications & Features:

USP Compacts are designed with a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy +P loads. To reduce the length of the slide and barrel on the USP Compact, the mechanical recoil reduction system found on large frame USPs has been replaced by a specially designed flat compression spring contained in the captive recoil spring assembly by a polymer absorber bushing. Service life is still engineered to exceed 20,000 rounds.
Easy to shoot, simple to maintain; the USP Compact is a reliable, safe, accurate, and highly concealable pistol.

• Caliber: 9MM
• Barel Length: 3.58 in
• Overall Length: 6.81 in
• Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
• Grooved target triggers
• Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
• Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
• Specially designed captive recoil spring assembly with polymer absorber bushing
• Choice of corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish or stainless steel slide
• One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
• No snag, bobbed hammer
• Flared recurve trigger guard
• Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
• Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
• Ambidextrous magazine release lever
• Contoured, extended slide release
• Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Walther P22 Specifications & Features:

- Internal trigger lock
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Magazine disconnect
- Ambidextrous safety and ambidextrous magazine release
- Lanyard loop,
- 2 magazines.
- Easily interchangeable barrels 3.4" and 5" target.
- Light polymer frame.
- Interchangeable rear grip panel to fit different size hands
- Adjustable 3-Dot rear sight and interchangeable front sights.
- Firing pin safety.

Specifications:

- Caliber: 22LR
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Action: Traditional Double Action
- Weight: 19.6 oz.
- Barrel
- Length: 3.4"
- Overall Length: 6.26"
- Width: 1.14"
- Height: 4.49"
- Grips: Interchangeable Back Straps
- Front Sight: Interchangeable White 2-Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
- Safety: Magazine Disconnect, Firing Pin Safety, Loaded Chamber Indicator

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Glock 34, Specifications & Features:

The Glock 34 as you know is a competition version of the Glock 17. It is similar to its predecessor, the now-discontinued Glock 17L, but with a slightly shorter slide and barrel. It was developed and produced in 1998, and compared to the Glock 17, features a 21 mm (0.8 in) longer barrel and slide. It also has an extended magazine release, extended slide stop lever, 4.5 lbs trigger pull, and an adjustable rear sight. The top of the slide is milled out, creating a hole designed to reduce front-end muzzle weight to better balance the pistol.

• Caliber: 9x19 mm
• Action: Safe Action (constant double action mode)
• Overall length (slide): 8.15 in. (207 mm)
• Height, including magazine: 5.43 in. (138 mm)
• Width: 1.18 in. (30 mm)
• Barrel length: 5.32 in. (135 mm)
• Sight radius: 7.32 in. (186 mm)
• Rifling: Hexagonal profile: with right-hand twist of one turn in 9.84 in. (250 mm)
• Weight without magazine: 22.92 oz. (650 g)
• Weight, empty magazine: 2.75 oz. (78 g)
• Weight, full magazine: ~9.87 oz. (~280 g)
• Magazine capacity: 17 rounds
• Standard trigger pull: ~4.5 lbs. (~2.0 kg)
• Trigger pull length: 0.5 in. (12.5 mm)
• Number of safeties: 3

Denovo87
14-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Congrats Glockcohlic Mashallah, supurb addition to already adorable collection.
Are you thinking to let any older chick go, by any chance :)

Enigmatic Desires
14-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Glockaholic I must hand it to U. u sure have a knack for doing things in style!!

Salahuddin Ayubi
14-12-2009, 08:55 PM
****************** C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ******************

May you have a wonderful time with your new procurements.

9mm Luger
14-12-2009, 09:03 PM
congrats!

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 09:04 PM
@Enigmatic Desires
@Salahuddin Ayubi

Thanks guys.

Starfish
14-12-2009, 09:23 PM
very nice glockcoholic! you take the cake.
your little "addition" can easily put many complete collections to shame.
congrats!

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 09:50 PM
@starfish
@9MM Luger
Thank U mates.

@Starfish

Bro. its just a humble addition, I really wanted these for range & SD use.

Usama
14-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Glockcohlic
Congtratz bro ...Wht did Walter cost you...i was quoted 50k,by tayabally yesturday..
Im in mood to buy Sig mosquito or Walter p22 INSHA ALLAh this week.

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Glockcohlic
Congtratz bro ...Wht did Walter cost you...i was quoted 50k,by tayabally yesturday..
Im in mood to buy Sig mosquito or Walter p22 INSHA ALLAh this week.

Thank Bro. I got P22 in 50K, while I heard here it is available in 40K in Lahore. Some time the price fluctuates but do check different dealers. Mosquito from Sig or Walther P22 both r gud guns in .22 LR. Buy the one which u like.

AK47
14-12-2009, 10:48 PM
@Glockcohlic bro...........Heartiest congrats! You continue rocking with style, buddy! Now, would you mind adding the price tags for all of them? Nice collection, indeed, absolutely mind-boggling HK, yet, something, somehow, makes me think, you're more of a showcase collector, less of field use, am I right? As if so, I second Denovo, let's know if more is to go of old!

Gilani
14-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Very very impressive, Glockcohlic Sir. Congrats.

EasyRider
14-12-2009, 11:01 PM
@Glockcohlic superb collection dear. very nice, congrats!

XMen
14-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Mashallah Very good collection and also very good addition could advice us the price of your new baby

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 11:45 PM
@Ak47

Thanks mate for ur nice words about the new items.

About what U think of my collection, your own thoughts are contradicting with your own statement. If I was a showcase collector then I might not be letting go any of my collection items. What does it mean by “My collection” It means I keep what I like and which performs up to my standards. And I let go what I don’t like or what I don’t use the most or any item which doesn’t perform up to my requirement/preference and I keep the best of what I prefer.

Regardin my field use, I M not a professional shooter but much of an average shooting sports enthusiast and I use each and every single gun that I own as and when I feel like. I don’t post or showcase each and every field use. I do have my own small range which I use mostly as and when I feel like using it. I do go out to other ranges with friends occasionally. Recently I myself, Dr. Zakir and Moeen Bhai we went to range together and we had a great fun.

I hope my thoughts will help U out in getting ur thoughts correct so that you can think wisely before letting ur thoughts judge incorrectly.

About price tag, I would like not to mention here. If U really want to know then do join us on our next rage trip to IGC, I will let u know price and U will be welcome to shoot these babies too.

Abbas
14-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Dear Glockcohlic, You are my new best friend. ;)

Glockcohlic
14-12-2009, 11:59 PM
@Abbas

Abbas Bhai, I M honored.

Slayerjatt
15-12-2009, 12:09 AM
MASHAALLAH these must be called exponents not additions to a collection. :)

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 12:18 AM
@Gilani
@EasyRider
@XMen
@SlayerJatt

Thank U brothers.

Monis
15-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Congratulation

Glocky
15-12-2009, 12:49 AM
As usual the envy of us mortals, j/k http://www.postimage.org/templates/images/smiley/celebrate/5.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Excellent choices mate, congrats.
http://www.postimage.org/templates/images/smiley/agreement/5.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

AK47
15-12-2009, 01:08 AM
@Glockholic bro........Thanks for the firing offer, Sir, hope opportunity let's me take you up on this. Nice of you. I'm sorry if you misunderstood anything in my post which indeed was meant congratulatory only.

With showcase is not meant anything negative at all, it's just that I have a few friends who are very well renowned collectors over here, and one of the guys gets precious items like you quite regularly, yet believe me, they're all hung up there behind glass cabinets, showcases, on the wall, and really look quite impressive and good there in his drawing room, yet he hasn't used ANY of his weapons, some of them not even for a test-fire! I think, however, there is nothing wrong with that, in showcasing, it's just his way of pursuing his hobby, he doesn't give a damn about the firing pleasure! Sometimes I even admire him of this, especially because he doesn't use his items at all. He also has the habit of disposing off an item or so NIB and get a better one, if he feels like, I don't think a collector would be any less of a collector if he exchanges his items now and then for the better of it, what do you say? This should remove your doubts about my contradictory statement, I hope. That's all I meant, and would indeed enjoy an outing anytime invited so graciously by you, thanks a lot, Sir.

As regards the prices, well, it was only meant for record compilation here on PG which is basically a forum for exchange and share of knowledge and experience, and some of your guns are not that common and perhaps there are some members who would like to have an idea about them, just like you already have mentioned something about your P-22.

In your joy of these beauties, I again wish to extend you my heartiest congrats, Sir! Nice and outstanding collection, indeed!

Ghuncha
15-12-2009, 01:14 AM
congrats sir, my visit is due, whenever you are back

Maximus
15-12-2009, 02:11 AM
impressive stuff. congrats, especially on the USP :D

Anthrax
15-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Your collection just keeps getting better and better MashAllah! I hope one day the universe doesn't explode from the imbalance that you're creating by getting every single "Eye Candy" that every man desires. Be careful :D

Sami
15-12-2009, 02:44 AM
A-O-A, Thanks for sharing these jewels with us.
One Query:What are the weight specifications of H.K & Sig-Sauer.
One Suggestion: Two of your choices revealed that you are inclined to tactical shooting. So you can get extended barrel kit for your P-22 as Moeen Bhai has to his P22, it may increase the accuracy.
Needless to say Man you have BULLSEYE selection.Take Care. A-H

Dr Zakir
15-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Congratulations
just to share glockoholic is quite a good shot way better than average people. And he knows his guns

LionHeart
15-12-2009, 09:30 AM
@Glockcohilc: Many Congrats Brother on your new great addition, All are real beauties for both performance and looks. Mashallah. You are really one of the Gun Enthusiast. Enjoy Safe Happy Shooting.

regards,

GatlinGun
15-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Congrats on the new metal. Your love for guns must be above recession...We all await your pictures.

HasanJamshad
15-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Brother great choice of guns. P226-X5 is a real gem. Please do share the price(if it dosen't break any rules) as i am also at the hunt of this gun.

Skeeter60
15-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Hasan Jamshed

Hearty CONGRATULATIONS.
May you never have to shoot your guns in anger, enjoy the pleasure. I think it is time for a SALT (Strategic Arms Limitation Talks )

Castro
15-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Congrats bro... Excellent Choice. HK is the ultimate...

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Dear AK47,

Sorry brother I am little late in reply as I was out on a road trip and the place where I was traveling has some signal problems and some times it’s difficult to get proper connection on the move.

It’s fine that you explained the reason behind ur observation. I also apologies if by any way I may have responded that U felt to explain that. We R friends/brothers, we are here to share any knowledge or useful information we have and also get knowledge or information from other members as well. I do respect U as a valuable member of the forum and do enjoy ur posts on the forum along with the information and knowledge U share on the forum.

U R also right about some gun enthusiast, they like guns but they don’t fire them the most. They like to collect and have nice, good and expensive guns. But I like good brands and their products not necessarily expensive but some times quality, realiability and accuracy comes with some price tag. Having said this it’s not necessarily limited to expensive guns. There are many guns with reasonable or low price tag have got quality, realibility and accuracy. For example I do have Stoger Cougar, Walther PPK, Yastava M57 (7.62x25) and Taurus 1911. I use to have Taurus 24/7 9MM in Titanium, PT 145 as well.

U know for me I am not based in Pak. But my nature of job and current duty station permits me to visit back home quite frequently. When I come home my domestic engagements along with the time I spent on my hobbies doesn’t provide me enough time to post all that shooting sports fun that I perform or enjoy. But I do try to share my shooting sports activities as possible as I can. Some times I do realize that I do spend more time with my hobbies than with my family though. ?

Besides this I also like ur recent trip to ur village and appreciate that u shared a nice location along with some guddies. I think my village is not far from yours and we are being blessed to have such beautiful areas we have.

Malik1
15-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice buy bro. Happy Shooting :)

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 04:08 PM
@Glocky
@Maximus
@Anthrax
@Stigma
@Lionheart
@Gatlingun
@HassanJamshad
@Skeeter60
@Castro
@Monis
@Malik1

Thank U brothers for your appreciation and kind words.

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 04:11 PM
@Ghuncha

Thanks bro. U r welcome, any time when I am home.

AK47
15-12-2009, 04:15 PM
@Glockcohlic bro.............We're at wavelengths! Thanks for your nice words, you're a buddy, a good one, indeed. We also find your posts highly inspiring, nice to have your caliber around here! Keep sharing. Thanks.

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 04:20 PM
@HassanJamshad,

Thanks bro. Indeed X-5 series guns are among the best, not only from Sig Sauer but also among its competitors.

For U and @AK47 I will tell u the price. Bro I have paid 425K for this baby. The initial demand was 500K.

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 04:30 PM
@Dr. Zakir

Zakir Bhai I m just an avarage. Thanks for your kind words. Its always pleasure talking to u.

AK47
15-12-2009, 04:34 PM
@Glockcohlic bro........Thanks for obliging, Sir. I must say I'm not that surprised about the price you paid for it, 425K, yet what's more chilling all the way to the backbone is the 75K relaxation by the dealer! This clearly shows how much these guys are up to plundering around with us, and favorable deals only come into hands of smart and clever people like yourself, with some bargaining skills. I myself may only have been able to push him 10-15K down! Well done, indeed!

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 04:56 PM
A-O-A, Thanks for sharing these jewels with us.
One Query:What are the weight specifications of H.K & Sig-Sauer.
One Suggestion: Two of your choices revealed that you are inclined to tactical shooting. So you can get extended barrel kit for your P-22 as Moeen Bhai has to his P22, it may increase the accuracy.
Needless to say Man you have BULLSEYE selection.Take Care. A-H

What are the weight specifications of H.K & Sig-Sauer?
Sig P226 X-5 Tactical : 1338 g (47.2 Oz)
HK USP Compact 9X19: 720 g (25.4 Oz)

Get extended barrel kit for your P-22
I am going to get very soon. Thanks for ur kind suggestion.

Thanks bro. for ur nice words. Regards.

Glockcohlic
15-12-2009, 05:17 PM
@AK47,

The thing is, this gun was of some customer who had given him for sale & seller told him the demand as of 500K. The gun case had a price tag sticker still on of 1550/- US$. I didn't placed my offer immediately, I took my time and placed my offer with lil negotiations I got the deal. Actually the dealer also didn't knew the class and the features of the gun. To him it was just a Sig P226. While this was X-5 Tactical which comes with Adjustable Trigger Pull and Trigger Stop along with some other features.

Thanks again for ur kind words.

Sami
16-12-2009, 01:06 AM
A-O-A, thanks for reply, indeed its great peace for C.C weights below 26oz, over than that may become little bit bulkier thats what I perceive. Even the Glock with only 20 oz is great peace for CC, and vise-versa with target acquisition pistol. Altogether great collection. Take Care A-H

PrivateEye
16-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Sir!
M in love with this Sig :cool:

Yardie Jutt
16-12-2009, 02:03 AM
MASHALLAH....sir many congratulations :)....when do we get to see the pictures :cool:??
happy and safe shooting!

Moeen
16-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Salam, G Bhai, get your butt back so Dr. Zakir, you, and me can do some SERIOUS firing with this thing.... The steel plates are calling us!!!

Glockcohlic
16-12-2009, 12:17 PM
@Moeen

I M trying to be home on (31 Dec) for the long weekend. U can imagine how badly I M waiting to come and shoot P226 X-5. Inshshallah soon we will have fun on the steel plates. :)

Glockcohlic
16-12-2009, 12:40 PM
A-O-A, thanks for reply, indeed its great peace for C.C weights below 26oz, over than that may become little bit bulkier thats what I perceive. Even the Glock with only 20 oz is great peace for CC, and vise-versa with target acquisition pistol. Altogether great collection. Take Care A-H

U R right, the weight is ideal and the most important thing is the angle of grip to hold the gun, point and shoot plays important role in better accuracy and follow up shots.

Glockcohlic
16-12-2009, 12:42 PM
@PrivateEye

Thanks mate.

@yardie jutt

Thanks mate, pictures yes on my next trip back home Inshahallah.

Sami
16-12-2009, 06:09 PM
A-O-A, You r right in pointing out that grip ergonomics count a lot. may be this be the reason with compact versions of many models like PT-111 of less popularity among Gun enthusiasts. I have seen reviews on Conceal Carry guns on this forum, the main drawback discussed here was ammo sensitivity. The "GRIP" aspect has not been very much discussed .
Thanks and regards A-H

Ilyas
17-12-2009, 01:09 AM
@GC... Congrats Bro! It's another beauty from you. After the recent addition of 1911s' , HK and now Sig,
you should seriously consider a new suitable nick :D

Glockcohlic
17-12-2009, 12:51 PM
may be this be the reason with compact versions of many models like PT-111 of less popularity among Gun enthusiasts. I have seen reviews on Conceal Carry guns on this forum, the main drawback discussed here was ammo sensitivity. The "GRIP" aspect has not been very much discussed .

@Stigma

Agreed bro. +1.

Glockcohlic
17-12-2009, 12:55 PM
After the recent addition of 1911s' , HK and now Sig,
you should seriously consider a new suitable nick

@Ilyas,

Thanks Ilyas Bhai and any suggestion? :)

Sensei
17-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Damn I am too late to congrats you superstar Glockcholic bro
dont know how I missed this thread :o but any way many
many congratulations to you for these new beauties really nice to see, Bhai tareef ke liye ab alfaz khatam ho gaey hein :)

Glockcohlic
18-12-2009, 11:52 AM
@Sensei,

Thanks brother. Hope u r doing fine?

Rameez Saqib
21-12-2009, 01:35 AM
nice collection budy ... how much the sound of walther p22 and wt is the price of its rounds.
Is any other pistol is available in walther 9mm having 15 to 17 magzine capicity. same in shape and large in frame.

and how much u pay for ur AEWSUm H.K

PrivateEye
21-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Anxiously waiting for the pictures Sir

Glockcohlic
21-12-2009, 08:18 PM
nice collection budy ... how much the sound of walther p22 and wt is the price of its rounds.
Is any other pistol is available in walther 9mm having 15 to 17 magzine capicity. same in shape and large in frame.

and how much u pay for ur AEWSUm H.K

Thanks mate.

Well the sound is just lil less then the 9MM but with much less recoil.

Walther P99 is out there with great reliability and accuracy and the mag capacity is 15 rounds.

HK price tag, leave this one alone.

Glockcohlic
21-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Anxiously waiting for the pictures Sir

Me too, waiting anxiously to shoot out this baby. I am currently out of country, wil B visiting home soon Inshahallah and will upload the pix.

PrivateEye
21-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Conflict of interests .. lol
We need pictures of NIB pistols .. not used ones :p
SO pictures first .. what say members?

Rameez Saqib
22-12-2009, 06:18 AM
Glockcohlic @ thanks 4 +ve responce
well
Walther P99 rate is to much higer then p22 i dnt know y there is a huge diff b/w there prices...

Glockcohlic
22-12-2009, 10:31 AM
@PrivateEye,

Sure mate, I will shoot the pictures first then I will shoot the gun. :)

Glockcohlic
22-12-2009, 10:37 AM
@Rameez Saqib,

True bro. the price of Walther P99 is higher than it should be, agreed. Walther P22 in .22 LR, it's a nice gun if U R in to .22 LR Pistol. DO check Sig Sauer's Mosquito if U need to buy one then do check both and choose as U like both R gud guns.

akifjanjua
22-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Javed Bhai.. I am impressed by ur collection... :)

Glockcohlic
22-12-2009, 12:00 PM
@akifjanjua

Thanks Akif, how's ur Jeep going? Any latest adventure?

akifjanjua
22-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Jeep is having expedition upgrades.. a full roof rack and a twin Jerry can tire carrier.. lets see how things come up :)

U didnt add anything to your list after Lazaz ? :)

Glockcohlic
22-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Haven’t U seen my new additions :P

No new Jeep Project, just changed the Surf, couldn't go for a new Jeep project, was much busy with some office projects & some other additions. :)

KageFox
23-12-2009, 11:30 PM
I've been away for quite a while, it seems...

CONGRATULATIONS, Mr Glockcohlic! Just saw your amazing latest gun list! :D.. the Sig X-5 in particular!

Glockcohlic
24-12-2009, 10:14 AM
@Kagefox

Thanks mate.

Bilz111
27-12-2009, 03:24 AM
sick collection bro..congrats!

Denovo87
27-12-2009, 10:01 AM

What a sickening way to praise such an adorable collection :o

Sensei
27-12-2009, 11:34 AM
+1 Denovo may be brother Billz has missed some words in between :lol:

Salahuddin Ayubi
27-12-2009, 03:31 PM

:lol:

Taurus
27-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Glockoholic you are a decent Gentleman with Lovely toys ;) Do post Some pics of your sauer x five i want to see that beauty bro

Najeeb Ur Rehman
27-12-2009, 10:42 PM
@Glockohlic, You are to be congratulated Sir, really best class collection.

I wish you safe journey back to home, please do post your experience and your personal comparison once you have practiced these high valued weapons at the range.

Glockcohlic
27-12-2009, 11:06 PM
@Denovo87
@Sensi

Thanks brothers. Though I respect all member's way of appreciation.

Glockcohlic
27-12-2009, 11:09 PM
@Taurus
@Najeeb Ur Rehman

Thank U mates. Just finalizing my trip home, Inshahallah soon will upload the pix and the review.

Bilz111
28-12-2009, 01:02 AM

Uhhh! it meant gr8 collection...

Glockcohlic
28-12-2009, 01:11 AM
@Bliz111

Thanks mate, no worries.

Sensei
28-12-2009, 11:37 AM
@Denovo brother I told you that Biliz has missed some words in between you see that was it ( gr8 ) :lol:

@Glockcholic brother you have great and strong spirit :cool:

Bilz111
28-12-2009, 10:37 PM
@ Sensei wat can i say xcept for grow up boY

Sensei
29-12-2009, 01:00 AM
@Bilz brother come on be lively yar nothing serious bhai take it
easy and thank you for considering me as boy sounds really cool :cool:

Bilz111
29-12-2009, 02:20 AM
@ Sensei lol.....m cool br0..for now on ill call u boY :P
@ Glockcohlic bro.....u fever for glocks is now comming on to me....although m sure i cant go with a list like u as my parents dont even knw i own one..once again gr8 collection br0...
My cousin lives in Rawalpindi...i do visit him couple of times a year,next time m dere will sure try to catch up wit ya(dat is if your around)

Sensei
29-12-2009, 02:28 AM
Good to see you laugh ;)

Glockcohlic
29-12-2009, 11:28 AM
@ Glockcohlic bro.....u fever for glocks is now comming on to me....although m sure i cant go with a list like u as my parents dont even knw i own one..once again gr8 collection br0...
My cousin lives in Rawalpindi...i do visit him couple of times a year,next time m dere will sure try to catch up wit ya(dat is if your around)

@Bliz111

Thanks bro. As U just got the symptoms, I will advise tht U get proper medication to avid this fever. Look at me I can't get out of this fever, no cure for this fever now. :)

Regarding visiting me, sure bro. Any time when I M around, it will b my pleasure.

Bilz111
30-12-2009, 12:26 AM
@ Glockholic bro m trying my best but it doesnt seems enough!