PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice for best make of .30 Bore Pistol

Oasis
14-12-2009, 12:50 AM
AOA ..

One of my friend interested to buy .30 bore pistol wth 10 or more bullets n magz capacity . but little confuse to find which brand. rang s b/w 20k to 35k . help required for good purchasing. PG expert plz step forward.

Thx.

Xerga
14-12-2009, 02:51 AM
ws.

chinese pistol holds 8 rounds in mag. serbian piece has 9 shot mag. but i dont think there is 10+ capacity in any .30 pistol ( branded) . ofcourse you can find local-made .30 pistols with 14 and even 20 shot magzine capacity. but i won't recommend that.

buy a chinese or serbian. best brands available. by the way both pistols worth 24/25k.

SPAYPANTHER
14-12-2009, 10:38 AM
i will advise that chinies are in some way batter as carry purpose!! while tha diffrense in magzen capacity is just one round!!!

but new chines are not good as older one!!! if aney old chinies is avilable than its good!!

Dr Zakir
14-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Zastava would be the best

Oasis
14-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Zastava would be the best

AOA...

SPAYPANTHER , xerga and dr zakir for ur kind reply ...

dr sb what model of zastava and abt mag capacity...
thx..

Oasis
24-12-2009, 10:54 AM
AOA ..

Any more advice plz ??? :)

SPAYPANTHER
24-12-2009, 12:17 PM
dear by name of brand every one will sugest tha zestava as its made in sarbia!! but if you talks on experience then chiness one is very famous acurate , long life , easy to mantain and repeir , excesaries are avilabel , and lots of people are using it from long time with out give it cear but it is working wall!!!

but at tha same time new chines tt is not as good as tha old one was!!! so now its up to you if fined old one by tha name of WINAMAX! or aney other on wich numcers are graved manvali (not coumputrise) then it is best altho by zestava!!!

AK47
24-12-2009, 12:24 PM
ZASTAVA, not for the mere brand name, but for quality, better extended grip, more rounds, better finish, better looks, all the way. Especially suitable for smaller hands, coz extended grip will cross the palm and give more control. Chinese, a second option only.

Dr Zakir
24-12-2009, 02:30 PM
+1 AK47 rightly put.

Haider Shah
24-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Its beter to get the custom model made by Kamal & sons from Sargodha on order as I have fired with the weapon of one acquaintance without any problem, regards.

pup868
24-12-2009, 06:16 PM
dear by name of brand every one will sugest tha zestava as its made in sarbia!! but if you talks on experience then chiness one is very famous acurate , long life , easy to mantain and repeir , excesaries are avilabel , and lots of people are using it from long time with out give it cear but it is working wall!!!

but at tha same time new chines tt is not as good as tha old one was!!! so now its up to you if fined old one by tha name of WINAMAX! or aney other on wich numcers are graved manvali (not coumputrise) then it is best altho by zestava!!!

Salaam, does anyone have any pictures of the above? I want a good 30 bore foreign and in small style, what would be the best to look out for, any suggestions?

Thanks.

SPAYPANTHER
24-12-2009, 06:55 PM
ZASTAVA, not for the mere brand name, but for quality, better extended grip, more rounds, better finish, better looks, all the way. Especially suitable for smaller hands, coz extended grip will cross the palm and give more control. Chinese, a second option only.

AK47 sahab i know you are most seniar have more knolige and have more experiance but!!!!
my experiance also has its place because i have use both of them zestava and chines!!!

with orignal grips may be chines not gives bater grip in some hands but here is a option that cheng tha grips! and zestava does't give you that option

on tha other hand i found chines gives comfort during cary and hiding in your dress because of small frame!! thats a mane point for wich i prefer chines!!!!

SPAYPANTHER
24-12-2009, 07:00 PM
its my china made WINAMAX .30 with alter grips!!!

http://s4.postimage.org/t7K39.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVt7K39)

http://s2.postimage.org/1l_sX9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts1l_sX9)

AK47
24-12-2009, 07:09 PM
@SPAYPANTHER...........Thanks for the credits bro, though I cannot fathom how you would change the "grip". Actually it's the "length" of the grip that's beneficial for smaller or medium hands, nothing to do with anything "rubbery" or "finger grooves" as part of extra "Hogue grip" or such add on stuff.

I'd ask you to try feel the "slippiness" of the Chinese version in sweaty palms during hot and humid summer nights. The gun will be kind of slipping out of your hands after a few rounds.
The Zastava kind of gets "arrested" within the palm.

Anyhow, it's my opinion, Chinese may have suited you better, and as it is with this or any other gun, when two of a kind are presented before you, always take the one that gives YOU the right "feel".

As regards "concealability" I think there is minimal difference, only being that you got some two extra shots!

AK47
24-12-2009, 07:19 PM
@SPAYPANTHER............Nice gun bro! Like it's different type of grips, but how would they look on a ZASTAVA, think they can't even get fitted on it!? Yet, nice gun of yours, really like it. Keep it, always. Chinese these days, 90% of them, are actually "Dossal Engg. crap! One reason why, I still prefer the Zastava, haven't so far heard about it's "copying".

Usama
24-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Spayphanter ...
your gun looks nice and i agree with u..

SPAYPANTHER
24-12-2009, 11:16 PM
@ ak47
sir zistava give us just one more extra shot! (chines have 8 rounds while zestava have 9 rounds) and i got that advantege by having 12 rounds magzen for my tt
and ofcourse you are right about long grips advanteges!! but that creat problem when you are carring it!
and in me above posts i also mantion about your last point which is about copy!!! really now a days tha chines TT pistal is coming in very low qualiti! so i have advise to oasis to buy zestava if you cant find tha older chines in markit!!!

IN THA END THENKS YOU FOR THAT NISE CONVERSATION AND ITS ALOT TO DISSCUS A TT PISTAL SO NOW WE SHOULD MOVE TOWARDS OTHER TOPICS;)

SAJJAD ALI
24-12-2009, 11:20 PM
how much these grips cost's in khi??

pup868
25-12-2009, 01:44 AM

What are the price of this at the moment? does it carry 8 or 9 bullets?
Thanks.

SPAYPANTHER
25-12-2009, 10:53 AM
how much these grips cost's in khi??

sir i got them in 1200 tha are not local made, imoprted from some where i have forgat it

SPAYPANTHER
25-12-2009, 10:58 AM
@pup868

hmmmm i think brand new winamx is very difficult to find but try it me be some one have it!!
and about cost i am not conform ! last time (befor 10 to 11 mount) it was about 30k to 35k!
but as now a days prises are going downwords so it should be about 25k.

and it is 8 shots

SAJJAD ALI
25-12-2009, 12:10 PM
thanks SPAYPANTHER

Faisji
25-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Are any Egyptian models of tokarev being sold in Pakistan?

http://tinyurl.com/yeslz8g

SPAYPANTHER
25-12-2009, 12:32 PM
@ fasiji

not avilabe atlest in karachi

Oasis
25-12-2009, 01:56 PM
AOA ..

thanks to AK47, dr sb, SPAYPANTHER and other bros for all of urs kind information to buy good .30 bore.
in ths discussion final score go to zestava.

pup868
25-12-2009, 03:09 PM
AOA ..

thanks to AK47, dr sb, SPAYPANTHER and other bros for all of urs kind information to buy good .30 bore.
in ths discussion final score go to zestava.

Salaam thanks for the info. Does anyone have any pictures of any .30 bore zestava? Can someone advise me at the moment I have a .30 bore and am thinking of converting to 9mm, some people say that .30 bore is better but can anyone tell me what is better in their opinion?

Tipu Sultan
25-12-2009, 05:45 PM
@pup868. Well here are advantages for both: .30 has more range and penetration ability. 9mm has a bigger bullet size with more choices of ammo such as JHP bullets.

9mm is more suitable for relatively close range self defense purposes. .30 is suited for assault or offensive purposes where your subject(target) is slightly armored and you intend to kill him anyway.
Choice is yours now.

shahroze
28-10-2010, 08:17 AM
@pup868. Well here are advantages for both: .30 has more range and penetration ability. 9mm has a bigger bullet size with more choices of ammo such as JHP bullets.

9mm is more suitable for relatively close range self defense purposes. .30 is suited for assault or offensive purposes where your subject(target) is slightly armored and you intend to kill him anyway.
Choice is yours now.

.30 bore is known as the best side arm for the army as well due to its capability to pierce type II body armor

its basically a war pistol
it is more like on the offensive side then the defensive
for as my choice would be
to keep a .30 bore zastav for offense
and keep a good 9mm Taurus for defense !

Topak
28-10-2010, 11:19 AM

Choice is yours now.

.30 bore is known as the best side arm for the army as well due to its capability to pierce type II body armor

Shahroze Bro ! what a nowledge about guns?
i thought you were new to guns but now i dont.

Crazy Shooter
28-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I beg to disagree here because when we talk about 7.62x25 mm for LEA instead of 9mm we forget that there is a variety of armor piercing rounds avlble for LEA but not for us I mean civilian users and the unique shape of 7.62x25 surely increases the velocity of round which makes it somewhat armor piercing round but when you need to pierce a body armor it means you are in a war and whole state behind you and you are a member of LEA then why not 9mm armor piercing round with a bigger dia which after piercing the body armor has enough energy to give a good punch as compared to 7.62x25 which gives the BG another chance to shoot at you ?

Faisji
29-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Why not 9mm armor piercing round with a bigger dia which after piercing the body armor has enough energy to give a good punch as compared to 7.62x25 which gives the BG another chance to shoot at you ?

Just talking purely about energy transfers

7.62x24 85 gr FMJ will deliver 760 J (560 ft·lbf)

While 9x19 115.0 gr JHP +P+ will deliver 570 J (420 ft·lbf)

That is some punching through power

Nazim Sahib
29-10-2010, 11:04 PM
People lets not under estimate our Local made TT`s too much.They are some that are reliable.

shahroze
30-10-2010, 07:09 AM

Choice is yours now.

Shahroze Bro ! what a nowledge about guns?
i thought you were new to guns but now i dont.

thank u sir bus thora sa ap loogon se seehka hay or kuch nahi

shahroze
30-10-2010, 07:17 AM
I beg to disagree here because when we talk about 7.62x25 mm for LEA instead of 9mm we forget that there is a variety of armor piercing rounds avlble for LEA but not for us I mean civilian users and the unique shape of 7.62x25 surely increases the velocity of round which makes it somewhat armor piercing round but when you need to pierce a body armor it means you are in a war and whole state behind you and you are a member of LEA then why not 9mm armor piercing round with a bigger dia which after piercing the body armor has enough energy to give a good punch as compared to 7.62x25 which gives the BG another chance to shoot at you ?

u are forgetting some thing that .30 is meant for killing and causing destruction
the 9mm is not a war pistol
9mm can be used to pierce Armour but with some of the bullet sizes
as for the .30 will pierce amour no matter would type of bullet u put in

9mm
has the power to stop this makes it good for defense

tokarev
is known to kill people by one shot
i will explain

a bullet which pierces one end on the body and comes out from another will cause death penalty

or a bullet which stays in
when the bullet cuts through the body it cuts several vain and other impotent organs making the chances of living hit by a .30 bore are 80 %
its just it dose not have stopping power
as for a 9mm chances of living are very well to 65-75 %

i think that explains it all

shahroze
30-10-2010, 07:21 AM
sorry i made a mistake on the fourth line
that is
hen the bullet cuts through the body it cuts several vain and other impotent organs making the chances of living hit by a .30 bore are 50-65 %
as for a 9mm chances of living are very well to 80 %

Silent killerr
30-10-2010, 10:36 AM

u are forgetting some thing that .30 is meant for killing and causing destruction

9mm

tokarev
i will explain

a bullet which pierces one end on the body and comes out from another will cause death penalty

when the bullet cuts through the body it cuts several vain and other impotent organs making the chances of living hit by a .30 bore are 80 %

Bro if 9mm doesnt have ability to kill BG, then why SMGs are made and used in different operations around the world?
As you said a single bullet of .30 is enough to kill BG, i believe one can kill BG even with .22 if shoot at right place.

shahroze
30-10-2010, 10:38 AM

9mm

tokarev
i will explain

Bro if 9mm doesnt have ability to kill BG, then why SMGs are made and used in different operations around the world?
As you said a single bullet of .30 is enough to kill BG, i believe one can kill BG even with .22 if shoot at right place.

yes .22 can also kill in the right place but 9mm seem to have low velocity in pistol
smgs are an other topic

Crazy Shooter
30-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Shahroze brother you are forgetting one thing that the temporary cavity 9mm causes is much greater thn 7.62x25 mm creates in the target which makes 9mm more deadly round when it comes to stop because it damages maximum tissues and as far as armor piercing is concerned we dnt need such rounds or do we ? if we do thn we must be getting some hot rounds for our 9mm handguns like 7N21 or 7N31 because these rounds have more armor piercing capability thn any +p+ 7.62 round

Mustafa Khan
07-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Very knowledgeable discussion thanks for seniors. Finally i am going to buy .30 bore Chinese.

Huzaifa
08-06-2011, 06:59 PM
What is the difference between .30 bore and 9mm

Huzaifa
08-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Mustafa brother have you purchase this or not. If yes what is the performance of this gun?

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Dear Hows this Gun ?
Original Chinese Price?
How Much Round Capacity?

http://s4.postimage.org/t7K39.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVt7K39)

http://s2.postimage.org/1l_sX9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts1l_sX9)

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 12:19 PM
i had 2 Winamax but no body could get the difference between Copy and Original One somebody have any idea how to judge this ?
Dear Hows this Gun ?
Original Chinese Price?
How Much Round Capacity?

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Bro GunFun You Was taking abt pistol please share the Pics here

GunFun
14-09-2012, 09:01 PM
all i know is all desi tt's (30 bore) guns slide back and forth smoothly, but any foreign (chinese and russian) have a slight break in the middle when u slide. i wonder what the tisas is like in this sense?

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 09:11 PM
paste the pics
all i know is all desi tt's (30 bore) guns slide back and forth smoothly, but any foreign (chinese and russian) have a slight break in the middle when u slide. i wonder what the tisas is like in this sense?

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 09:56 PM
where are the pictures bro?

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:04 PM
where are the pictures bro?

this is a pic from pg member bro masoodsvt-his new gun...nice!

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:08 PM
You Got The Point some senior should answer this Q?
?

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:09 PM
V V Nice Bro What the Price you Told Me ?

12679V V Nice Bro What the Price you Told Me ?......................................
this is a pic from pg member bro masoodsvt-his new gun...nice!

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:14 PM
its * 8 Rounds Capacity Only ?

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:15 PM
V V Nice Bro What the Price you Told Me ?

the respected member paid 47k...a bit high but worth it i think. his thread is in 30 bore section

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:16 PM
its * 8 Rounds Capacity Only ?

yes..sad i know!

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:18 PM
How to Go 30 Bore Section?
yes..sad i know!

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:27 PM
How to Go 30 Bore Section?

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9739-Tisas-Turkey-Made-TT-%28Zigana-P9-Winamex%29-New-Purchase/page3

go to the above link or go to..forum, then handguns, then the fearsome .30 and .32, then tisas

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Chinese Winamex Price is 45K
Turk Winamex Price is 47K

Which one u like
Cheenee have 11 rd i think?

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9739-Tisas-Turkey-Made-TT-(Zigana-P9-Winamex)-New-Purchase/page3 (http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9739-Tisas-Turkey-Made-TT-%28Zigana-P9-Winamex%29-New-Purchase/page3)

go to the above link or go to..forum, then handguns, then the fearsome .30 and .32, then tisas

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Chinese Winamex Price is 45K
Turk Winamex Price is 47K

Which one u like
Cheenee have 11 rd i think?

yes, you are quite right my brother!

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:42 PM
i think chee nee good
but its not white?

GunFun
14-09-2012, 10:49 PM
i think chee nee good
but its not white?

i prefer ss finish guns and the black chinese version would just look too common.
what is barrel life of winamex, do you know? as this would be a deciding factor-tisas is 25k life

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 10:53 PM
i dont know to much about these
but i used tow
winamex in same time i don't know that was original of copy but if you will care for this pistols with oiling and cleaning it works good and its v v common its hard to judge original one
i prefer ss finish guns and the black chinese version would just look too common.
what is barrel life of winamex, do you know? as this would be a deciding factor-tisas is 25k life

Ahmad82
14-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Check ur mail
What is barrel life of winamex, do you know? As this would be a deciding factor-tisas is 25k life

GunFun
14-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Check ur mail

thanks bro

Kamranwali
15-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Salam All,
@GunFun and Ahmad82, brothers, the chinese TT is 8 shot, the Zastava and the Turkish 9 Shot.

Regards.

Ahmad82
15-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks Bro Kamran
Gunfun Please note the Capacity Brother
Salam All,
@GunFun and Ahmad82, brothers, the chinese TT is 8 shot, the Zastava and the Turkish 9 Shot.

Regards.

Ahmad82
15-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Aslam O Alikum Haroon bhai?

Wt u decide ?

cheenee or turky?
yes, you are quite right my brother!

GunFun
15-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Aslam O Alikum Haroon bhai?

Wt u decide ?

cheenee or turky?

definitely turkish bro-now just need to find which dealer in hathi chowk pindi has got this!

Ahmad82
20-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Aslam O Alikum Wa Rehmatulla Bhai Jan
What you Purchased ?
Turk?

definitely turkish bro-now just need to find which dealer in hathi chowk pindi has got this!

Safdar Mahmood Khan
21-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Zastava m57 and the norinco 636 are the best 30bore pistols you can find in the market these days.

sadatpk
26-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Zastava m57 and the norinco 636 are the best 30bore pistols you can find in the market these days.

Br Zastava is expensive nowadays that s y Chinese 636 is a recommended gun and under use of our favouritre National shooters who r members of Pakguns as well and they r very satisfied with this.