PDA

View Full Version : Pepper sprays in Lahore

Enigmatic Desires
30-11-2009, 04:13 AM
I have purchased a few in Karachi.. But I wanted to know if there is any retailer who deals in the stuff In Lahore.

AK47
30-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Would be interesting to know if anybody ever had to USE this thing in actual situation, the effectiveness? Seems to me more of a "close up" item only, a lady-bag thing, just in case "Jack-the-Ripper" is around!

Ka_Khan
30-11-2009, 12:13 PM
@AK 47 I am sure ED will address the question with his personal experience.Not a bad thing to have if the chef has forgotten to add spices. ;)

CougarMan
30-11-2009, 04:44 PM
they are definitely a close encounter weapon, not for greater than 5-7 feet. However, there is nothing lady like about them. You do not want to get sprayed in the face/eyes by one of these. It will blind an average adult for 10 min or so and you will have difficulty in breathing as well. Enough time for a get away.

Enigmatic Desires
01-12-2009, 02:48 AM
I know from personal expereince that these things are absolutely lethel.. The pain can be excruciating beyond belief..

The ones I gave to my sis an female freinds were all effective to around 8 feet or so against multiple assilents including street dogs ( No pun intended)

How ever I have a freind in lahore who lives alone.. and she has to commute some times late at night alone.. a situation I am not confortable wiht.. Hence my plea if any one knows where she can purchase a PS in lahore I would really appriciate their help..

AK47
01-12-2009, 08:16 AM
@ED..................Appreciate your friendly considerations! Btw, you guyz mention an effective range of 7-8 feet. Well, wouldn't you get part of the spray backwards towards yourself, trying to spray something that much distance apart?

Salahuddin Ayubi
01-12-2009, 12:03 PM
@ED..................Appreciate your friendly considerations!

:p Munday kay khailnay koodnay kay din hain Sirjee.

Slayerjatt
01-12-2009, 07:29 PM
lol@s.a sb.:p

Usama
01-12-2009, 10:41 PM
I thing it will be available with any good arm dealer,as i have seen at tayabally in khi..

AK47
01-12-2009, 10:48 PM

:p Munday kay khailnay koodnay kay din hain Sirjee. lol! I know SA, it's really a long distance from Karachi, and the "Munda" traveled all the way, not even knowing he was travelling!

Ka_Khan
01-12-2009, 11:18 PM
'Munda' was in Lahore last week...perhaps the friend wants it now ;)
ED you could easily courier it to your friend. :)

Yardie Jutt
01-12-2009, 11:36 PM
lolz @ SA and AK 47 sb

Salahuddin Ayubi
01-12-2009, 11:38 PM

:p Munday kay khailnay koodnay kay din hain Sirjee. lol! I know SA, it's really a long distance from Karachi, and the "Munda" traveled all the way, not even knowing he was travelling!

Ishq kay nashay main munda tunn hayga hehehe.

or is it LSD ED ?

Slayerjatt
02-12-2009, 12:14 AM
like ED said, he just got up and went to the station and the next thing he knew he was in lahore. what was that pathetic indian song,"unn key nashey mein.....:p"

MHMalik
02-12-2009, 04:16 AM
I have tried the CN/CS spray.. it was by smith and wesson.. long time back... (that is tear gas btw)

also tried some on myself... and it hurts like hell! the eyes.. nose.. anything with moisture will get a stinging/burning sensation..

but I wouldnt wanna use it against an armed opponent..

Enigmatic Desires
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM
SA SJ AK and Khan sahib.. u are tryin to steal the halo from the poor innocent munda's head!!!

Khan sahib. I don't know if couriers allow shipment or not.. But in any case she wil be travellin to Karachi soon.. I'll get it from good ole tayabally..

@SJ actuly sir I took a rickshaw.. but the dude took me only to the highway.. from where I caught a bus..

Maximus
03-12-2009, 02:34 AM
'Munda' was in Lahore last week...perhaps the friend wants it now ;)
ED you could easily courier it to your friend. :)

Lol. how could everyone miss that...

@MHM

saieen, why would u use on yourself...? what are friends for?:P

MHMalik
03-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Well.. the friends insisted i try myself to see how much it hurt.. and to stop.. LOL!

Needless to say i did stop after i tried it... it was BAD!

Enigmatic Desires
05-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Well.. the friends insisted i try myself to see how much it hurt.. and to stop.. LOL!

Malik sahib.. that is something even I have tried. needless to say thats an expereince U want only once per life time.....

MHMalik
05-12-2009, 06:13 AM
True that!

AK47
05-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Remember back in Europe, where real guns are very rarely available, legal or non-legal, to have seen a "9mm gas-pistol", with same looks as any modern handgun, and as far as I remember would fire the shell with a loud bang and kind of spray, burst this immobilizing gas onto target and undo the /victim/BG for some 10-15 minutes with unconsciousness! That was some 15 years ago. Wonder if any of you have ever heard of any such gun around here, think, if available, would be much more effective than those pepper-sprays, coz it allows to fire from some better distance and ideal for shocking purposes and a quick escape!

ay_be_why
05-12-2009, 08:42 AM

Malik sahib.. that is something even I have tried. needless to say thats an expereince U want only once per life time.....

guys i hope you didn't try the ones that come with a permanent dye mixed in the spray :)

Enigmatic Desires
05-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Its an ultra violet dye.. Its there But U cant c it..

Which kind of defeats the purpose..

@AK.. If such a 'fun gun' was availabel It would b a darn sight better then teh 'stun' guns we hav e around.. pity I have yet to c any dealer even knowing bout its existence.. what to talk of stocking it..

CougarMan
05-12-2009, 06:19 PM

you can see it, just need to apply a uv light on the subject

ay_be_why
05-12-2009, 08:08 PM

of course, but i think not all policemen on the street carry a black-light, so it being UV-visible kinda defeats the purpose... :(

Enigmatic Desires
06-12-2009, 04:05 AM

of course, but i think not all policemen on the street carry a black-light, so it being UV-visible kinda defeats the purpose... :(

Since I am hte only unfortunate recipient of the spray.. I am kind of glad its UV only!