PDA

View Full Version : Taurus pt917CS or Cougar 8000

Coffin Feeder
22-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I got myself registered on pakguns last night though I have been reading stuff regarding guns on the forum for quite sometime. I have recently applied for MOI license and I hope that I will be getting it in a few weeks. Among a number of guns 9mms available in the market I have shortlisted Cougar 8000 or Taurus 917CS to be my first gun. Here I would like senior members to comment which one of the two is better and why? All of us are well aware of Cougar 8000 just to add a little of my observation regarding Taurus 917CS is that it is more or less like taurus pt92 in mechanism. I am also posting a pic of Taurus 917CS
http://s2.postimage.org/1OMBOJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts1OMBOJ)

AK47
22-11-2009, 01:51 PM
@Welcome to Pakguns, Coffin Feeder, first of all. As regards the two guns, well both are nice guns as such and it may be a hard choice for you. Nevertheless, I'd say, Cougar for reliability, better accuracy and less recoil due to rotating barrel feature, and on top of that a "Beretta" brand-mark. PT 917C for the looks, rails for accessories. In terms of concealed carry, I think both are about "equal" good, Cougar being a bit "thicker", the Taurus, perhaps being a "bit" larger in frame size.

I personally use the Cougar these days and am very satisfied, yet my ever longing desire for "tactical things", make me somehow miss the "rails" on this gun. If you don't have this "urge" as such, Cougar would do you good friendship, and if you're totally divided between them both, perhaps the "feel" in hands of both guns, would turn out to be the final and "determining" factor overall. Try them out both at the dealers. Let's hear some more comments, however. Good luck, anyway, and enjoy your stay over here. Regards.

Ali Akbar
22-11-2009, 03:00 PM
for me the cougar wins handsdown

CougarMan
22-11-2009, 03:22 PM
cougar all the way...

AK47
22-11-2009, 03:26 PM
cougar all the way... "Naturally", COUGARMAN! Kidding bro, I myself use this.

CougarMan
22-11-2009, 03:38 PM
"Naturally", COUGARMAN! Kidding bro, I myself use this.

can't argue with personal experience!!! non of my cougars have had any issues with over 1ooo rounds through them over the last few years.

Salahuddin Ayubi
22-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Tough question.

I'd say 917 for looks and reliability. Not in a position to say anything about accuracy. However, those who have used both 92/99 (917's longer version) say that it is more accurate than Couger. But then maybe, that is because of the extra barrel length.

For CC both are almost equal.

KageFox
22-11-2009, 03:49 PM
First time I shot the 917, I was hitting clay pots easily at 10-12 yards. The gun has great balance, plus with the rail on it, makes a great home defence gun. Won't recommend it for conceal carry though, its simply a little large to fill that role...

AK47
22-11-2009, 04:20 PM
First time I shot the 917, I was hitting clay pots easily at 10-12 yards. The gun has great balance, plus with the rail on it, makes a great home defence gun. Won't recommend it for conceal carry though, its simply a little large to fill that role... Nice to finally hear something positive about this gun, too. We all know of E.D's misadventure. Yet, perhaps you KF bro, didn't quite "dip" it into anything, hence better accuracy!

E.D bro, no offence!

9mm Luger
22-11-2009, 04:36 PM
whats the price of these 2 by the way? i guess you could get cougar a little cheaper??

9mm Luger
22-11-2009, 04:37 PM
personally i own a cougar (still not fired :o :/) so cant say anything about the accuracy of cougar but i think you will be more accurate with a longer barrell 917>cougar!!

KageFox
22-11-2009, 04:49 PM
The 917 is in no way a bad gun. I repeat what said in another thread... ED's friend must have gotten a bad piece...

As far as the Cougar goes, the opinions of my PG bros does count a lot to sway me in favor of the Cougar. I have held the gun once, and liked it pretty much. The only gripe I have with the Cougar is the slide-mounted safety. If carry is a requirement... Cougar wins over the 917.

Coffin Feeder
22-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks for all the valuable feedback. The thing is that I was very much convinced about the Cougar 8000 until I came across Taurus pt917 CS. To me Taurus pt917 CS has a better look and over all finish but I also canít ignore all the positive things that I have been hearing on the forum about the reliability and accuracy of cougar. Itís going to be a tough decision for me but I hope your experience and comments will help me to settle with one of the mentioned guns. Please do post your comments as I open to suggestions. I am very thankful to those who have already replied and participated and I am hoping to hear more from them.

CougarMan
22-11-2009, 08:15 PM
I would not worry too much about accuracy, most modern guns are quite capable of shooting "minute of bad guy". Its all about correct technique and how many rounds you send down range (ie practice, practice and more practice!)

The Cougar was designed as a more compact alternative to the full-sized Beretta 92 service pistol in order to offer a compromise between concealability, ease of carry, accuracy and firepower. Taurus seem to have decided to follow suit with the 917 keeping these parameters.

Barrel length will not make too much of a difference. The 9mm is optimized for a 3.5-4.5 barrel and both these guns fit that. Some say that the rotating action of the Cougar makes it more accurate, others disagree. Who cares. Neither of these guns are designed to be target guns.

What is important is reliability. I don't think that you will find any one here who will dispute that aspect of the Cougar. Check out www.thefiringline.com (http://www.thefiringline.com) and www.thehighroad.org (http://www.thehighroad.org), they all speak very highly of the Cougar. It was originally developed for the .40S&W which is a very high pressure round, so the 9mm version which uses the same frame, is over engineered.

Taurus on the other hand does not enjoy the same reputation, though, the 92 series does not seem to have any issues. The 917 has received one bad review here, but there are several good ones too. If it truly is a 92 that has been cut down then you should not have anything to worry about.

At the end of the day, if you are not inclined either way, go to the range and get to try them both out. Pick the one that feels the most comfortable and shoots the most accurately FOR YOU. That's the only opinion that matters.

BTW. The issues regarding the slide mounted safety are very over rated once you start to use the weapon. Once you get used to it, there are no problems. AND as it is less intuitive than a frame mounted one, IMO, someone getting your weapon away from you WOULD have a more difficult time getting the gun to fire.

KageFox
22-11-2009, 08:38 PM
At the end of the day, if you are not inclined either way, go to the range and get to try them both out. Pick the one that feels the most comfortable and shoots the most accurately FOR YOU. That's the only opinion that matters.

+1 CougarMan. The gun you like in your hands is the gun you shoot chose in the end.

The frame-mounted safety was just a personal preference based on my limited usage of firearms. I am sure the the slide-mounted is just as good, and if I were the one using it, I would get used to it in time...

Glocky
22-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Well, i'm totally biased against any Torus so Cougar anyday. Infact even a Chinese NP-34 or a Zastava TT would be preferable. ;)

Dr Zakir
22-11-2009, 11:56 PM
which ever gives a better grip in your hand will suit you better .

Salahuddin Ayubi
22-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Well, i'm totally biased against any Torus so Cougar anyday. Infact even a Chinese NP-34 or a Zastava TT would be preferable. ;)

:rolleyes:

KageFox
23-11-2009, 12:54 AM

Now thats some bias! Taurus must have been a horrific experience for you :mad:

takenleader
23-11-2009, 01:29 AM
salam ,

This is not a pathetic effort my me to hijack this thread. Also consider the sarsilmaz klinic and cz 999. the sarsilmaz has this amazing fit and finish comes with wrap around grips and is one the best clones of the famous CZ 75/85 series .

Coffin Feeder
23-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Well Thanks again for the advice.

@takenleader, buddy I have seen Sarsilmaz CM9 and it seems to be a good pistol but I am considering only the mentioned guns.

@KageFox, I went to DAAD and took his recommendations, according to him if one is having a budget of around 60K he should not go for a Turkish weapon. In other words he recommended Taurus.

The thing is that I have never liked Taurus pt92 and never thought of buying it. I was pretty sure to buy a Cougar 8000 but unfortunately I came across Taurus pt917CS of a friend. Now I like both of them (Taurus 917 & Cougar) equally. And I have total trust on Cougar maybe I should say I have a complete faith on reliability of Cougar but the looks of Taurus 917 has appealed me so I want to know if there are any REAL reliability or quality issues associated with Taurus guns? If so please get me the link of the threads or web sites along with the comments.

Thanx again all you guys out there. I am feeling blessed to have so many around to help me out.

Gunpsycho
23-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Brother, plz check CANIK 55 Pistols specially MKEK model a very good clone of CZ75 Compact.

Regards.

CougarMan
23-11-2009, 09:14 PM
@KageFox, I went to DAAD and took his recommendations, according to him if one is having a budget of around 60K he should not go for a Turkish weapon. In other words he recommended Taurus.

I would take anything a dealer said with a grain of salt...remember that he does have an ulterior motive...

Sensei
23-11-2009, 09:59 PM
@coffin feeder my dear already very well explained by seniors
specially by AK47 and by Cougerman,here I would like to share
my vote for stoeger couger :)

AK47
23-11-2009, 09:59 PM
salam ,

This is not a pathetic effort my me to hijack this thread. Also consider the sarsilmaz klinic and cz 999. the sarsilmaz has this amazing fit and finish comes with wrap around grips and is one the best clones of the famous CZ 75/85 series . Indeed, Kilinc has a nice feel about it. Just saw it few hours back in RWP, a two-tone version. It felt, however, quite "heavy" in hands. Quoted price was 58K! Think the guy is new in business, though establishment is old, the Shamsuddin bros!

Coffin Feeder
23-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Ofcourse I have taken the advices from senior members, in fact thatís why I posted the query here.

Cougarman, Glocky are totally in favor of Cougar 8000. I am taking their votes for Cougar 8000.

KageFox and AK47, Suppose that conceal carry is not a problem and neither Slide mounted safety as I am new to handguns I will get used to of anything. Now if you had a budget of 60K and you had to select one of two. What you would have picked for yourself among the mentioned ones.

Any other comments on the topic are most welcome.

Ilyas
23-11-2009, 11:37 PM
hmmm... when the budget gets to 60-65k, other options pop up as well :)
Have you checked Baikal Viking, coz it's another gun highly recommended
by the gurus. You can read about it in older posts, by using the search
option.
Of these two, I would certainly go for the Cougar :)

KageFox
23-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Conceal carry not being a problem, I would go for the 917 due to my experience with that gun. I will admit a little bias in my case, since all three pistols I've ever shot were Taurus. Though I will not ignore the Cougar... Arghhh... so confusing :mad:

Lets take it this way, I'd go to the gun store, close my eyes and tell the guy to hand me both guns :P I'd choose the one with the better feel....

On a different note, you could get the Cougar and use the left-over money to buy practice ammo...

In the end, it's not my choice or anybody else's choice, for that matter. You ultimately will be the one who will be handling your pistol, so the choice is yours.

AK47
24-11-2009, 12:16 AM
@Coffin Feeder........ Well, since I already use the highly reliable Cougar, which I by the way must say, was a "coincidental buy", not pre-contemplated, not review-based even, had never seen or heard about the thing before on the actual day of buy, December last year, I think we hardly had any Cougars on this site, even to say, this site hardly existed at that time, I would course choose the 917, just for a change and for the rails. Yet, I must say, if another version of the Cougar had been available WITH RAILS, I AGAIN would have chosen a Cougar!

May I add those very comments of my dealer-friend over there in Peshawar, when he presented this gun to me (Cougar), while I was actually looking around for the Taurus 24/7: " You want something trust-able for life, something you won't ever come back complaining about, take this, buy a truck-load of ammo from me and just start firing away, it will never stop"! This was my only review and I am glad I took it. Rest is up to you. Good Luck.

Coffin Feeder
24-11-2009, 12:41 AM
@KageFox & AK47, from your comments what I have concluded is that Taurus 917 is not a bad weapon and I wonít be regretting if I settle with one. Also it doesnít have the kind of problems like FTEs and FTFs, Taurus 24/7 and similar variants had. 917 is not ammo sensitive and would take simply anything that is fed. Accuracy is good.

+ please tell if I am right in my thought that 917 looks more or like pt 92 apart from dimensions and size? Coz if itís more or less like pt92 in mechanism then there is no risk in getting one.

Again I am very thankful to all of you for such guidance.

AK47
24-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Buddy, Coffin Feeder, that was your deduction of our comments, though I was mostly for the COUGAR, less the rail issue. Now hear my deduction of your comments: "you're in love", go for it, we can't arrange you this wed, seems like you're opting for the court route! Whatsoever, if it's the 917C, then it's the 917C, forget about the mechanism! Yet I agree with you, it should basically be the same as in 92fs.

Coffin Feeder
24-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Thanx for all the sincere comments. AK47 thanx man, I would like to share that a part of my heart is still yelling loud to go for Cougar since I have a faith that I can never be wrong with a Cougar.

Coffin Feeder
25-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Is pt99 better than pt 917 CS as both are in 60K bracket? please elaborate

KageFox
25-11-2009, 07:52 PM
PT99 has adjustable sights and a slightly longer barrel, which, in my opinion, will make it somewhat more accurate and better suited for range work.

Coffin Feeder
25-11-2009, 08:02 PM
@Kagefox bro do u think in a 60K bracket Taurus 917 C is the best gun I can acquire???

Coffin Feeder
25-11-2009, 08:06 PM
In one of the threads regarding new guns Abbas bhai has also highly recomended Taurus pt99

Topak
25-11-2009, 08:17 PM
PT 99 is the clone of 92FS and very reliable,tested pistol.in this price range its best value of money
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg93-e.htm

KageFox
25-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Either would do fine, in my opinion. If you are looking for a sleeker look, the rail-less PT99 would appeal to you more than the 917. Personally, I feel the the 917 is pretty bulky because of the rail...

Coffin Feeder
25-11-2009, 08:41 PM
I think 917 is bit compact and modern looking gun. Its a cut down version of of pt92.

AK47
25-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I think 917 is bit compact and modern looking gun. Its a cut down version of of pt92. Coffin Feeder bro..... I told you above, "you're in love"! Stop reasoning, just go get it!

Malik1
25-11-2009, 10:13 PM
My personal opinion based on practical handling is that either would do fine but my vote is in favour of Couger

Coffin Feeder
25-11-2009, 10:18 PM
HEHE yeah @ AK47 but I dont want the love to blind me since i dont want to regret. Thats the only reason I am still making a solid ground. Also truly speaking I am in love with both of them. ahhhhh am so confused....

AK47
25-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Also truly speaking I am in love with both of them. ahhhhh am so confused.... I once had a similar problem..........One "glittering", one with the "darker' charisma"! Both screwed me up, coz I couldn't take the stance! Our ethnic inclination is more towards the "darker mysteries", buddy, so just take the Cougar and sleep well!

Salahuddin Ayubi
26-11-2009, 05:17 AM
I once had a similar problem..........One "glittering", one with the "darker' charisma"!

Both screwed me up, coz I couldn't take the stance!

We're talking guns here .... right ;)

AK47
26-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Sure S.A, sure, they were "GUNZ", indeed! Just a reflection for Mr. Coffin-Feeder to make an easy choice.

Salahuddin Ayubi
26-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Ofcourse, was just kidding bro.

@CoffinFeeder,

So what's been finalized?

Coffin Feeder
26-11-2009, 07:58 PM
hmmmmmmmm lets see......seems like Cougar 8000. What do u say?

Coffin Feeder
26-11-2009, 08:00 PM
IF I can get my hands on both... I would love to first operate and then decide.

Txshooter
16-02-2010, 02:50 AM
I have both... Keep the 917 for HD and cougar for carrying.

Budha Khan
01-03-2010, 02:34 AM
a budy of mine recently got taurus 917 in stainless steel version. he said that 917 had mis fire problems with chinese ammo...

Aquarius
01-03-2010, 02:21 PM
a budy of mine recently got taurus 917 in stainless steel version. he said that 917 had mis fire problems with chinese ammo...
cant say that about the chinese stuff bcoz its primers are soft but I have personal experience with pof ammo & taurus pistols are pof ammo sensitive,while cougar can handle them quite well. I have a cougar & I fed it with every type of ammo with zero problems. The ammo I fed was pof,chinese white & blue box, american eagle by federal 124gr fmj,winchester115 gr fmj,winchester nato 124gr fmj,Armscor fmj & hp.Not a single ftf or fte.

Dr Zakir
01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
check your grip sometime there is problem . taurus itself may have problems as different pistols may vary in quality

Budha Khan
01-03-2010, 10:12 PM
aquarian bro! once my friend fired some 50 Russian rounds through stoeger... Only Russian ammo was not fine with stoeger as it couldn't eject the cases many a times but so far i found my stoeger perfect with chinese and luger hollow point Rounds. i won't opine any one for any taurus model ever... but one of our senior members really praised Pt99/ pt 99, may be that work... but normally u will come across many people complaining Taurus models

wittycranium
01-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Cougar among the two, but if you compare with another Taurus say PT-92 the decision might become more difficult.

Aquarius
02-03-2010, 09:41 AM
cant say that about the chinese stuff bcoz its primers are soft but I have personal experience with pof ammo & taurus pistols are pof ammo sensitive,while cougar can handle them quite well. I have a cougar & I fed it with every type of ammo with zero problems. The ammo I fed was pof,chinese white & blue box, american eagle by federal 124gr fmj,winchester115 gr fmj,winchester nato 124gr fmj,Armscor fmj & hp.Not a single ftf or fte.
Bro Budha khan.. I am not talking about all taurus models but only about the 9mm ones(with the exception of pt92 & 99).. Ofcourse their .45 cal pistols are very reliable & some of their clones like pt1911 is one of the best available handguns in the market for the price.. i already have this pt 1911 AR SS which I perchased recently & i am quite satisfied with its performance. Accurate & reliable.. best for SD/HD..
And about the Cougar vs russian ammo personally i have,nt try it yet on mine.. will inform you after i try it..

Salahuddin Ayubi
02-03-2010, 02:02 PM
SInce the question is whether 917 OR Couger, I would recommend 917.

You might also like to look at PT92/99 (if the size seems ok to you).

Budha Khan
02-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Aquarius bro i too am discussing 9 mm here. PT 917 is indeed a nice looking Hand gun, but a friend of mine who owns it told me that taurus pt 917 had no problem with Nato ammo but it had two mis fires out of 15 rounds. I wud vote for cougar...

Budha Khan
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Dear wittycranium! i m in mood of having pt 92/99, but when my friend told me about pt 917 that it is ammo sensitive, I gave up the idea of having taurus pt 99/92 as to me there is no difference b/w pt917/ pt99 except pt 917 is a shorter version of that... It may have the same problem... now kindly opine me that am i right or am i white ?

Gilani
03-03-2010, 03:35 AM
Dear wittycranium! i m in mood of having pt 92/99, but when my friend told me about pt 917 that it is ammo sensitive, I gave up the idea of having taurus pt 99/92 as to me there is no difference b/w pt917/ pt99 except pt 917 is a shorter version of that... It may have the same problem... now kindly opine me that am i right or am i white ?
Budha Khan sahib, its correct that PT917 is a generally similar looking design in a smaller size as PT92 or PT99 nevertheless, its a different pistol with different characteristics. IMHO, it wont be right to deduce that since a PT917 had problems therefore PT99 may also have problems since they are similar looking designs. Some of the members have reported problems in PT917 whereas few other members are quite satisfied with it. Against PT92 and PT99, we have so far not heard even a single complaint on this forum (I personally haven't heard it outside this forum either).

Secondly, PT99/92 and Stoeger are both very fine pistols but in their own class. In my view, it is not justified to compare them as one is a large frame pistol with long barrel and is very reliable and accurate. The other is again a very reliable pistol but with medium/small frame and short barrel, is fairly good for conceal carry but falls short on accuracy. So both pistols have distinct advantages. If CC is the requirement, Stoeger wins and if accuracy is the requirement than Stoeger does not even come remotely close to PT99.

As for PT917, it is neither very suitable for conceal carry because of its size / dimensions and nor has a long barrel / larger frame which could have given it the advantage of being more accurate. Its sensitivity to ammo has also been reported in certain cases. The only advantage is its huge mag capacity which in my view is hardly any advantage (If one cant do his job in 15 bullets, even 20 bullets wont help much).

IMHO therefore, the user has to clearly decide the purpose for which he needs a gun and accordingly make a choice.

The last thing is that stoppages can occur in any pistol due to multiple reasons. Unless full details are known, its difficult to correctly deduce whether its an ammo problem or a pistol flaw.

regards and Happy buying :)

Salahuddin Ayubi
03-03-2010, 09:16 AM
If CC is the requirement, Stoeger wins and if accuracy is the requirement than Stoeger does not even come remotely close to PT99.

That sums it up pretty effectively.

Sensei
03-03-2010, 10:03 AM
+1 brother Gilani a very comprehensive reply indeed
http://s4.postimage.org/M1z60.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Gilani
03-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks SA and Sensei Sir :)

PS: what a smiley again :D

Budha Khan
17-03-2010, 02:00 AM
thanks Gilani bhai!!!

Faisal Bakhtiar
21-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Very sufficient reply by Gilani Sb

ram chandar
07-04-2010, 11:33 PM
So what did you eventually buy???
Regards,

RC

Glockcohlic
08-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I fail to understand that why we keep judging or comparing different barrel length handguns with all together for accuracy at certain distant. One has to understand that you canít get the same accuracy level form different barrel length handguns at certain distant target.

Each different barrel length handgun will accomplish different accuracy level on a target distant at 25 Meters and 15 Meters. If we are talking about 25 Meter distant target than we need to compare the gun which has certain characteristics, meant for target shooting. We canít compare any gun primarily meant for self-defense and with a barrel length of less than 4 inches. Though we use most the time our self-defense handguns for target shooting which is fine but to judge a handgunís accuracy by brand itís not justified. We need to compare the accuracy of different handguns based on their purpose that they were built.

Compact and sub-compact handguns are made for close range self-defense not for long range (25 or 20 meters) target shooting. Though we use them for target shooting which is fine but we need to understand that different barrel length handguns will give us different accuracy levels at different distant targets. As we all know most of the self-defense type shooting takes place at the distances of 5 to 15 feet and the most important thing comes here is the reliability of the gun that it will go bang when needed. Here mostly people use ďPoint & ShootĒ technique instead of playing with adjustable sights.

Reference to the posts regarding PT 92/99 full size/standard size handguns while Cougar is a compact size handgun. PT 92/99 is standard size handgun and has got 5Ē long Barrel. PT 917 is in between standard & compact handgun with the barrel length of 4 Inches. We can understand that the accuracy level of PT92/99 and PT 917 is more or less same but why do we expect the same level accuracy from Cougar which is compact handgun and has got 3.6Ē long barrel as compare to 5Ē barrel length handguns.

IMHO, I think PT 92/99 and the PT 917 are all well balanced handguns, reliable, smooth in their category and on the other hand Stoeger Cougar is also reliable, smooth, well built, gives a bang each time you squeeze the trigger (Mine even fires the FTF (misfired) rounds of other handguns) it is reliable and have got better accuracy as per itís characteristics.

I think we need to define the purpose of the handgun we intend to buy or use. If the gun is for self-defense then reliability and ease of use needs to be on priority and accuracy should be the secondary. I am not saying that we donít consider accuracy but the standard of accuracy needs to be based on the handgunís characteristics.

Sensei
08-04-2010, 06:32 PM
So very nice to see your post once again after long time dearest Gloccholic, well here I am fully agreed that one should be with a clear state of mind that for what purpose he needs a handgun & should be able to understand for what purpose a gun is built
I dont think stoeger cougar needs any range test what is more important to check its a bang bang all the time & every time with no FTF, FTE I dont think a compact gun like cougar will not hit the target on 5 to 15 meters,

Abu Al Hawl
08-04-2010, 06:39 PM
+1 Glockco bro.

Faheem
08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
+++++++++++1 Glockcohlic brother extreamily extreamily beautyful explaination....

Sir I dont think so that we have any further questions about reliability, durability and extra ordinary class of Stouger couger....

Shariq
08-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Glockcohlic Bro
Nicely explained. Answers many queries.

Glockcohlic
08-04-2010, 08:17 PM
@Sensei
@Abu Al Hawl
@Faheem
@Sqnldr_Shariq

Thanks guys. Just one cent and my humble openion.

Aquarius
08-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Very nicely explained Glockcohlic brother..... :)

Sensei
08-04-2010, 10:07 PM
@Glochcholic brother taking advantage of your presence here I would like to request you to just have a short trip to beretta Px4 storm thread if you have 2 or 3 cents more to addhttp://s2.postimage.org/hdVTJ.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Glockcohlic
09-04-2010, 12:13 AM
@Sensei,

The top most difference between Stoeger Cougar and the PX4 is that the workers who make the Stoeger Cougar speak Turkish and the ones make PX4 speak English. :D

On a series note, I will check the thread about PX4 and will coment.

Dr Zakir
09-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Hope u are fine long time no see

Glockcohlic
09-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Doing fine, just been busy visiting provinces.

Faheem
09-04-2010, 07:07 AM
@Sensei,

The top most difference between Stoeger Cougar and the PX4 is that the workers who make the Stoeger Cougar speak Turkish and the ones make PX4 speak English. :D

On a series note, I will check the thread about PX4 and will coment.

So thats a huge difference between PX4 and Stoeger Couger.

http://s3.postimage.org/6Pwb9.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)