PDA

View Full Version : French Gevarms .22lr

9mm Luger
20-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to know more about this particular .22 rifle.. i guess our member Sansyed has one but it was in auto!! (now I am purely talking about the semi one not the pee bee)!! :D on another note where is he???

These are french made and fire from open bolt...and from what I have read about them are very reliable and not ammo sensitive at all... comes in various model with 8 and 20 rounds(for some models only) magazines

Are these available in pakistan... what is the price range like and if someone has a personal experince with these rifles how would you rate them??

http://s2.postimage.org/1KJIj0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts1KJIj0)

Salahuddin Ayubi
20-11-2009, 11:16 PM
9mm seems you're on a hunt for .22 rifle too. Keep me posted. You already have my email address.

Salahuddin Ayubi
20-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Karachiites on the hunt for .22 rifles. SA, 9mm, AQ, GG, ..............

SevenMagnum
20-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Man i am left alone me too on hunt.

9mm Luger
21-11-2009, 07:59 AM
@Aq kindly check your email..

A all thanks I think I saw one at Ahmed traders a few months back didnt ask as wasnt interested then

As far as my limited knowledge goes these are not available nib...

they operate from open bolt (a lot of smgs do the same!! :D) ---- they have no firing pin but a different mechnasim that ensures to a very good extent that the bullet is hit with double force to avoid any misfires!!

I will probably pay luck star a visit today lets c what happens!!

aq4530ba
21-11-2009, 10:21 AM

A all thanks I think I saw one at Ahmed traders a few months back didnt ask as wasnt interested then

they operate from open bolt (a lot of smgs do the same!! :D) ---- they have no firing pin but a different mechnasim that ensures to a very good extent that the bullet is hit with double force to avoid any misfires!!

Thankyou for your email sir :) I was also at Ahmed traders (Khadda Market) a few months back, looking at his range of 0.22 rifles. He has both new and used rifles. He showed me a used CZ rifle for about 40k, the rifle was amazing but the price was on the high side, as the rifle was quite beaten up..

As for me, Im so tied down with work these days that i dont get time to go to lucky star! :( I just go to DAAD and Ahmed Traders.. Even though they are overly priced.. Oh well, do fill us in if you happen to come across anything in lucky star today bro.

Regards

Dr Hanif Malik
22-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Thankyou for your email sir :) I was also at Ahmed traders (Khadda Market) a few months back, looking at his range of 0.22 rifles. He has both new and used rifles. He showed me a used CZ rifle for about 40k, the rifle was amazing but the price was on the high side, as the rifle was quite beaten up..

As for me, Im so tied down with work these days that i dont get time to go to lucky star! :( I just go to DAAD and Ahmed Traders.. Even though they are overly priced.. Oh well, do fill us in if you happen to come across anything in lucky star today bro.

Regards
@aq sahib .22 bolt cz brno famous brand is still in front of my eyes but dealers didnt come down from 25k,please you sortout more dealers there karachi please give me more used brno price info,i will buy for myself or for pg members with thanks:)

Moeen
22-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Salam All,
The French .22 rifles 9mm Luger is talking about - I saw them for sale in massive quantities at Asia Arms Peshawar over five years ago. Since then I too have been searching for them. I should have bought it that day when I was there. The price was 25k/rs then. Don't know what it would be today.

Dr Zakir
23-11-2009, 12:00 AM
i have a brono and am quite satisfied with it

Salahuddin Ayubi
23-11-2009, 12:22 AM
@aq sahib .22 bolt cz brno famous brand is still in front of my eyes but dealers didnt come down from 25k,please you sortout more dealers there karachi please give me more used brno price info,i will buy for myself or for pg members with thanks:)

Hanif bhai, I've sent an email to your drhanifmalik@yahoo.com address. Please check.

Regards

Dr Hanif Malik
23-11-2009, 09:42 AM

Hanif bhai, I've sent an email to your drhanifmalik@yahoo.com address. Please check.

Regards
yes received,i will do for you and trust,we have to wait l bit.reg item shifting this will be no much issue,if some progress i will contact on cell phone thanks:)

Salahuddin Ayubi
23-11-2009, 09:57 AM

Regards
yes received,i will do for you and trust,we have to wait l bit.reg item shifting this will be no much issue,if some progress i will contact on cell phone thanks:)

I've emailed you my cell number.