PDA

View Full Version : Price & Availability: BRNO SxS Shotgun

GatlinGun
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Does anyone own a BRNO side by Side shotgun? Is it available in the market? If yes, at what price?

Aamar
11-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Yes, it is available , it used to be around Rs 45 K but may be pricier now ..... Great shotgun, sidelock , slightly heavy but i have shot with it and its hoots very very well, value for money :D

GatlinGun
11-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Yes, it is available , it used to be around Rs 45 K but may be pricier now ..... Great shotgun, sidelock , slightly heavy but i have shot with it and its hoots very very well, value for money :D

Can you find out at which dealer, and current price?

Whirling Darveesh
19-11-2009, 08:50 AM
According to my info it was available in the market couple of years back. But not now. You may find a used one. Side lock Ejector Double trigger. Its weight is not much. Round about 6.7 pounds. I found it lighter than Aya. Very good gun. Only draw back that it has tight patterns due to of IM and FULL chokes. Require good shooting. Its current price is round about 60k if new but not available in the market.

12GAUGE
19-11-2009, 02:43 PM
cant say anything much about the availability but i've seen a guy at my club busting clays like a mad man with a BRNO s*s (double trigger, auto ejector). damn he is good cause his gun is choked IM and F. he puts his gun through alota abuse, routinely firing 100+ cartridges a session.

Regards.

GatlinGun
24-11-2009, 01:59 PM
cant say anything much about the availability but i've seen a guy at my club busting clays like a mad man with a BRNO s*s (double trigger, auto ejector). damn he is good cause his gun is choked IM and F. he puts his gun through alota abuse, routinely firing 100+ cartridges a session.

Regards.

I tell you this gun is a real asset to a stable hand, if someone finds it in the market, please let us know.

Ameer
18-07-2012, 04:16 PM
i saw it at Jamrud/Karkhano, but asking price was way up (135k). It was nib. Actually i am in search for it but used and at a lower price.

7 MM
19-07-2012, 03:47 PM
One of my club member bought this gun in 37k with good condition almost 75%.