PDA

View Full Version : Night Vision Monocular

Sami
09-11-2009, 01:44 AM
A-o-a. Some one asked about Night Vision , really want to know the price of this gadget. A.H

AK47
09-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Something most desireable, Sir, and you concluded the matter yourself by not knowing the price! Anyhow, I guess owing to present law and order situation, this topic by itself may not be very discussed over here. Yet, thanks for sharing!

Denovo87
09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I dont think there is any problem showing if one have this thing. No doubt NVD's are on resticted list in US n other countries for export/sale to Pakistan, so does all the firearms we show, discuss, own & carry. Anyway below is the one I have & bought from US :)

http://s3.postimage.org/wQhFA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqwQhFA)

http://s3.postimage.org/wQk9J.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqwQk9J)

TAREEN
09-11-2009, 08:46 AM
If interested in selling, pls email me @ tareen99@yahoo.com.

AK47
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
O.K Denovo bro, now what are the specifications of yours, just to compare these two, and did you "bring it in" yourself? Finally, how much you paid over there?

Denovo87
09-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Dea AK, please have a close look at 1st picture, it answers all your queries even price tag is intact.
No, I didnot bring it myself but soemone else, not an online venture ;)

AK47
09-11-2009, 10:04 AM
O.K bro, thanks, just checked it out. Nice magnification. Fair price even, but note it's "made in Russia", imported into the U.S.A, with plenty of "middlemen margins", most likely. Think if we could find it on some russian site, it would be listed fairly below that rate". In fact, let me tell, I was lately in contact with one Russian firm, had plenty of correspondence with them, and they were ready to send even single items to me, provided I took care of the customs over here! They had red dot scopes, laser's etc and pretty more interesting stuff. Will see, if I could find the link again, coz it got deleted last time I had the O.S reinstalled!

Denovo87
09-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Pls do find the link, we badly need some Pakistan friendly sites. Please post the link as soon as you find it, better to check your mail if you have had comunicated with them.

Russians are very good at making optics, some of their brands are of highest quality n price.

SevenMagnum
09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
all looks to be 1 generation night visions. But having night vision is a great plus point. Have a nice use of the gags.

AK47
09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Pls do find the link, we badly need some Pakistan friendly sites. Please post the link as soon as you find it, better to check your mail if you have had comunicated with them.

Russians are very good at making optics, some of their brands are of highest quality n price. Denovo Bro, unfortunately I lost all records, but they indeed were Pakistan friendly, just wanted me to take care of the customs. I now remember name of the firm: RUGIFT. Plz google it up. One miss Irina was in contact with me.

Denovo87
09-11-2009, 05:44 PM
To hell with other products, lets find miss Irina :lol:

Ahmad
09-11-2009, 06:39 PM
You are batter equiped for this search, you have a night vision

12GAUGE
09-11-2009, 06:48 PM

and if she is hot and has a twin sister. do consider me available as well. just dont let my wife know ;)

Regards.

Nabeel
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM
@ AK47, Denovo87

http://www.rugift.com/

AK47
09-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks Nabeel, now Denovo wants ONE MORE LINK! Btw, thinking of it, these names really sound so "sweeeeeet" on the bottoms of emails, you know, Irina, Marianna, Safina, Svetlana, yet, who know's "what's" writing the mail on the other side!

Denovo87
09-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks Nabeel, now Denovo wants ONE MORE LINK! Btw, thinking of it, these names really sound so "sweeeeeet" on the bottoms of emails, you know, Irina, Marianna, Safina, Svetlana, yet, who know's "what's" writing the mail on the other side!

Hahhhaaaa :lol: your are right AK47, these names at the end of emails make you fantacize for whole year and when you see the faces behind these names urghhhhh, my personal experience ULTIAN NAHIN RUKTEE. BHAEE :o

Salahuddin Ayubi
09-11-2009, 11:37 PM

O Control Yaar!

Ilyas
09-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Congrats Stigma n Den :)

Faisji
14-11-2009, 05:01 PM
@ AK47, Denovo87

http://www.rugift.com/

Wow some of these cost more than a car in most countries.

9mm Luger
14-11-2009, 05:16 PM
an amazing website! thanks for digging it up!!

Malik1
15-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Nice find and informative site. Thanks

SalmanHusain
02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
well there is one available at tayabally lucky star. and of course if u have some one in quetta or peshawar they can get u the one used by NATO forces, r available for few K's in quetta or peshawar... but according to several ppl they are banned i think soo but is an excellent tool to hunt at night...

Saleemullahkhan
02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
well there is one available at tayabally lucky star. and of course if u have some one in quetta or peshawar they can get u the one used by NATO forces, r available for few K's in quetta or peshawar... but according to several ppl they are banned i think soo but is an excellent tool to hunt at night...

NATO one are available in Jamrud for 150,000 :|

SalmanHusain
02-01-2010, 11:59 PM

wat the hell!!! bro they r quite expensive one of my friend told 6k or close to that but not 150k

Saleemullahkhan
03-01-2010, 12:10 AM

wat the hell!!! bro they r quite expensive one of my friend told 6k or close to that but not 150k

Indeed they are expensive but at same time too cheap for those who know the value of it :) for 6k one cannot even buy Chinese binoculars :) few days back i bought NATO Trijicon ACOG for 65,000/-

SalmanHusain
03-01-2010, 12:43 AM
ummm!!! i might have got false report!!! wat abut illegal ones or the russian ones???

SalmanHusain
03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
man thats quite expensive!!!!!!

Conceal Carry
03-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Gen1 should be under $1000
Gen2 should range $1200~2500
Gen 3 would be in excess of $3200

these are approx figures, actual prices would vary with make and model.

SalmanHusain
04-01-2010, 06:32 PM
r there any for few thousand rupees???? max 4fig

Conceal Carry
04-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Eat a lot of carrots and avoid exposure to light, this enhances human eyes natural ability to see in the dark unaided. There are some more techniques to achieve better results.

Conceal Carry
04-01-2010, 10:19 PM
and I'm sure you'll come out with some appropriate lube formula as well;)

and if she is hot and has a twin sister. do consider me available as well. just dont let my wife know ;)

Regards.

SalmanHusain
05-01-2010, 02:20 PM
and I'm sure you'll come out with some appropriate lube formula as well;)

Regards.
well is this a gun forum or a dating site????lol:D it sees if we r sellin girls under code name of Night vision monocular......

Salahuddin Ayubi
06-01-2010, 02:36 AM
well is this a gun forum or a dating site????lol:D it sees if we r sellin girls under code name of Night vision monocular......

Not at all Salman. This is a gun forum in the pure sense. It's just the weather...... bringing out the kinky gun enthusiasts in us.

SalmanHusain
07-01-2010, 05:54 PM
yes i know!!!!! ma konsa serious ho, but scared of these morderatorssssss.. lol