PDA

View Full Version : Need help regarding holster.

Irttyza
30-10-2009, 11:54 AM
AOA members. Hope all of you are good.
Ok my problem is that I've been searching high and low for a left handed holster for my stoeger. i've searched Pindi,Gujrat,Lahore and Quetta but have been unable to find one. I also contacted a few people who make holsters but they are not willing to make a single piece and only accept bulk orders of 100 or more holsters.
Over the net many people ship to Pakistan but the shipping costs are not bearable for a "safaid posh" person like me. So i was hoping if any of you could help me finding one.

Denovo87
30-10-2009, 12:32 PM
What type of holster you are looking for Irttyza? if my SUFAID POSH friend need open holster (ones keep the barrel hanging out of the holster) then these are available in Lahore with removable clip, you can fit the clip to either left or right side of the holster.

Irttyza
30-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks for replying Denovo. I need the ones you clip on your belt. Where are they available from Lahore?

Denovo87
30-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I bought one from PARA years ago, its US made. You also can check with buksh elahi if its not available with para. And yes, the one I bought and talking about is to clip to your belt of even to Shalwar's nala ;)

Skeeter60
31-10-2009, 09:17 AM
AOA members. Hope all of you are good.
Ok my problem is that I've been searching high and low for a left handed holster for my stoeger. i've searched Pindi,Gujrat,Lahore and Quetta but have been unable to find one. I also contacted a few people who make holsters but they are not willing to make a single piece and only accept bulk orders of 100 or more holsters.
Over the net many people ship to Pakistan but the shipping costs are not bearable for a "safaid posh" person like me. So i was hoping if any of you could help me finding one.

Just order one on the net from Galco,Bianchi or Uncle Mike and you will have the holster of your choice in two weeks. These would not only be cheaper but high quality. (You will not have to order a hundred)
The shipping and handling will be nearly the same so you can order two or three types from the same maker of your choice. Specify the gun you want these for.

Basharat
31-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Irttyza,

I can have one made for you here in Karachi. if you give me specs (material, color etc) and a design, and then i'll TCS it to you. my e-mail address is basharatd@googlemail.com

Dr Zakir
31-10-2009, 11:54 AM
now thats the sprit of pakguns

Sohail
31-10-2009, 11:56 AM
yes the best option is to get it made with your specifics, better personally go and get the best material available in the market.

regards

shahzad
31-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Big Hands for Basharat Sb

Ali Akbar
31-10-2009, 04:38 PM
true pakguns spirit shown by basharat sahab

Irttyza
31-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Thank you all so much Basharat sir i'll get in touch with you. thanks again all. :)