PDA

View Full Version : Accident at River Ravi

Haider Shah
21-10-2009, 12:07 AM
On this Sunday i.e 18 Oct 09 a mishape took 4 lives of a family who were out on a duck shoot. Asghar Butt his son , His real brother and his son too . May Allah rest the departed souls , indeed a very tragic moment for the family and friends when a lesiure trip turns other way.
All shooters on river side must move with necessary back ups to guard any unforeseen i.e
Rope , Line with hooks,Whistle, tyre tube, torch and necessary precautions against snake bite must be ensured . Regards

Conceal Carry
21-10-2009, 12:12 AM
May Allah bless the departed souls.

What actually happened? some detail might be useful.

Slayerjatt
21-10-2009, 12:59 AM
yes i read the news enroute to lahore. what i remember is the hunters were two brothers and their children, 3 boys, were accompanying them. they went to hunt at head balloki and stopped at some canal on their return. one of the child went near the canal to fill his bottle with water but slipped and fell in. his dad jumped to save him but was about to drown himself so his brother and nephew jumped in to save him but unfortunately all of them drowned and the child sitting at the bank ran to another hunting party who called the police and then bodies were taken out later. really really sad incident. a child should never have been allowed to go near the canal. very disturbing.

MUSTANIR
21-10-2009, 01:15 AM
proper training and care should be exercised to avoid such unfathomable losses

Kamran_uk75
21-10-2009, 10:05 AM
+1 Mustanir

kstabish
21-10-2009, 10:57 AM
really a sad accident,,,that man has a plan to go with his friends regular hunters but due to some reason that prog was delayed and this person took his brother n son n nephew who were totally untrained and went for hunting,,,
MAY ALLAH REST THEIR SOULS IN HEAVEN..
most of the time its our non serious attitude which brings such disasters to our doorsteps.

Mastermind
21-10-2009, 03:05 PM
MAY ALLAH REST THEIR SOULS IN HEAVEN. very sad accident

Sikander Panhwar
21-10-2009, 05:54 PM
very very sad im really speachless, may ALLAH rest them in peace.

Dr Hanif Malik
21-10-2009, 08:54 PM
really very sorry to listen this one ,all my pakguns members for going at jehlum river please make sure jehlum river is more deep than ravi and chinab.

Conceal Carry
21-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Very sad indeed, but they all marteyered bravely trying to save others. May ALLAH bless their souls with eternal peace.

Offroader2323
21-10-2009, 11:42 PM
INNALILLAHE WA INNAILAHE RAJEUN!!!!!

MAY Allah bless the departed souls..

Malik1
22-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Unfortunate. All members of PGs please be careful and may ALLAH keep all of us in amaan. Amin