PDA

View Full Version : DSA ShotGun query

Gun_Lover
13-10-2009, 09:52 PM
How many rounds can a DSA 12 guage shotgun fire?

Mig
13-10-2009, 11:03 PM
3+1 , 5+1, 7+1... three type of magazine capacities.. the most popular is the 7+1

Slayerjatt
14-10-2009, 03:34 AM
you wanna know the barrel life or mag capacity?

Enigmatic Desires
15-10-2009, 12:23 PM
If U are talkin bout barrel life then that depends on which load U are using on which piece.. I.e Security or Shooter?

Ka_Khan
15-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Capacity is clear..any idea of barrel life with SG?

LionHeart
16-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Where is our expert Sir 12Gauge ?

Good Question Ka_Khan Bhai ..... but why you only asked for SG? why not barrel life with LG and any other available shells ?

Khalidsh
16-10-2009, 10:17 AM
In my view the hunting shot guns can withstand thousands of rounds. The shots are made of small steel pallets and do not pass through the barrel tightly as in the case of pistols or rifles. Thus the wear is minimal.

Dont have an idea if slugs are used. As they travel in tight form through the barrel thus causing much wear like pistols & rifles. Have seen shotguns used by pro hunters and they still work fine after many uyears of use. This includes the local Darra made guns as well!

LionHeart
16-10-2009, 03:48 PM
@ 12gauge ...... may i have your email address ?

I have few ideas and concerns regarding shotgun shell (..........) which i want to share with you.and need your suggestion and feedback before putting them here ....

12GAUGE
16-10-2009, 07:45 PM
@ 12gauge ...... may i have your email address ?

I have few ideas and concerns regarding shotgun shell (..........) which i want to share with you.and need your suggestion and feedback before putting them here ....

sure buddy. why dont u post ur email address here and i'll email ya.

Regards.

Mig
16-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Brother 12Gauge have a look at my shotgun here and please give comments

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=68543#p68543

LionHeart
16-10-2009, 09:28 PM
@12gauge sir .... way not , i would be my pleasure to have your email at my address so here it is ....

ahmed_lionheart@hotmail.com

and if u use messenger then u can add me there as well..... from monday to friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (my office timings) u will find my status all the time busy .... but u can msg me anytime i will reply you when ever i will be at my seat .... no problem....... Thanks for replying me i will wait for your email and i will try my best to write my ideas in best possible way on monday ...

12GAUGE
17-10-2009, 09:31 AM
@12gauge sir .... way not , i would be my pleasure to have your email at my address so here it is ....

and if u use messenger then u can add me there as well..... from monday to friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (my office timings) u will find my status all the time busy .... but u can msg me anytime i will reply you when ever i will be at my seat .... no problem....... Thanks for replying me i will wait for your email and i will try my best to write my ideas in best possible way on monday ...

Email sent, Kindly confirm and reply back.

Regards.

LionHeart
19-10-2009, 07:49 AM

Email sent, Kindly confirm and reply back.

Regards.

Sir jee didn't get your email ?.... i even check my junk mail
so still waiting to have your email address.
this time CC: to my official address as well Just in case

ahmed_lionheart@hotmail.com (personal)

ahmed@jsi.org.pk (official)

Thanks ..

Gun_Lover
19-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Yar i am asking about the barrel life of DSA security shotgun

LionHeart
21-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Sorry Gun_Lover brother .... its 12gauge who can answer your this question .. but as for my poor knowledge the quality of DSA barrels are very good even they can do their job even after thousands of rounds .... but again I am requesting sir 12gauge or any other senior member to quote any estimated figures for DSA barrel life ?

LionHeart
21-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Sir 12gauge .... did you get my email?

12GAUGE
21-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Sir 12gauge .... did you get my email?

yes I have and will answer it tonight.

Regards.

12GAUGE
21-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Yar i am asking about the barrel life of DSA security shotgun

since shotgun barrels are smooth bore and mostly hard chromed these days. and since most shotgun pellets are unplated lead therefore theoratically the barrel life of a shotgun is close to thousands and thousand and thousand of rounds (way beyond any strongest rifle or best handgun barrel out there). odds are the rest of ur shotgun gun will wear out well before reaching the maximum possible life of the barrel. usually all other parts except the barrel requires periodical repair/replacement.

Regards.