PDA

View Full Version : Gamo Pro Magnum & Gamo Match .22 caliber pellets

shahsaeen
13-10-2009, 12:54 AM
My use of both the pellet types has allowed me to make the following observations. Gamo Match is an excellent pellet for use on paper targets and sighting in an air rifle. Its ricochet when compared to Gamo Pro Magnum is less. Gamo Pro Magnum on the other hand ricochets a bit more but it is LETHAL during hunting for example lizards and rats. For example if we hit a lizard with Gamo Match it shall be thrown at a distance but it still manages to move around, therefore a finishing shot is called for. While with a Gamo Pro Magnum the first shot is all that is required, it is amazing to note that Pro Magnum is as accurate as Match in an air rifle. For indoor use go for Match for outdoor use go for Pro Magnum. If your air rifle is not powerful enough to take down a dove in one shot don't bother shooting birds as they will manage to fly away each time. Causing them discomfort is not good. This is just my opinion you can differ.

Salahuddin Ayubi
13-10-2009, 12:58 PM
My use of both the pellet types has allowed me to make the following observations. Gamo Match is an excellent pellet for use on paper targets and sighting in an air rifle. Its ricochet when compared to Gamo Pro Magnum is less. Gamo Pro Magnum on the other hand ricochets a bit more but it is LETHAL during hunting for example lizards and rats. For example if we hit a lizard with Gamo Match it shall be thrown at a distance but it still manages to move around, therefore a finishing shot is called for. While with a Gamo Pro Magnum the first shot is all that is required, it is amazing to note that Pro Magnum is as accurate as Match in an air rifle. For indoor use go for Match for outdoor use go for Pro Magnum. If your air rifle is not powerful enough to take down a dove in one shot don't bother shooting birds as they will manage to fly away each time. Causing them discomfort is not good. This is just my opinion you can differ.

My observation with Gamo Shadow 1000:

Match: Excellent for paper targets

Magnum Pro: Easily takes out a crow at 25 yards with a single shot 7 out of 10 times. Easily break the glass of a Lamp Post at 40 yards. ;)

KageFox
13-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Agree with both comments on the Pro Mag. The accuracy is not much different than Match pellets. However, Pro Mags are pretty expensive, anyone know of a cheaper alternative that performs just as well?

HKS
17-11-2009, 07:12 PM
gamo pro magnum pellets are unavailable here in isb/rwp .....in my opinion they are they best from the options we have here in pakistan....i would love to try the gamo raptor pellets though..

btw H&N diabolo are pretty good pellets available around 250-300rs a box

maniahmed
21-12-2011, 06:20 PM
pro magnum are available at shaheen traders @ lucky star karachi for 350 a box. However i was looking for a comparison between MAGNUM ENERGY and Pro-magnum. Energy look like diabolo but rare to find.

Birdshooter007
21-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Pro Magnums suck:
http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7239-Gamo-Pro-Magnum-Pellets&highlight=

armoured
22-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Friends,

The pro magnum bacth which we used to get till a couple of years back was no doubt good (I am referring to the grey/silver box). At that time I used to wonder why can't I find those pellets on GAMO website...

The new packing which is available in local market for Rs. 400~Rs 450 is crap. Never seen pellets with such deformations & extra lead on sides. Chauhadry bro has made a remarkable comparison of these pellets in his thread at:

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ets&highlight=

Because of their results, I have stopped using GAMO Pro Magnums, and instead have switched to RWS SUPERPOINT for hunting doves & pigeons. These are remarkable pellets with tight groups, even at 35 yards.

Using these RWS SUPERPOINTS, I have observed severe exit wounds on dove's chest at even 40 yards, and even if shot from the side by my favorite Mod. 35 T05

For indoor shooting, GAMO match is perhaps the best option available in the local market (considering RWS, H&N, etc) are not easily available. But RWS MEISTERKUGELN are still far superior than GAMO Match.

Umair Bhaur
22-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi Friends,

The pro magnum bacth which we used to get till a couple of years back was no doubt good (I am referring to the grey/silver box). At that time I used to wonder why can't I find those pellets on GAMO website...

The new packing which is available in local market for Rs. 400~Rs 450 is crap. Never seen pellets with such deformations & extra lead on sides. Chauhadry bro has made a remarkable comparison of these pellets in his thread at:

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ets&highlight=

Because of their results, I have stopped using GAMO Pro Magnums, and instead have switched to RWS SUPERPOINT for hunting doves & pigeons. These are remarkable pellets with tight groups, even at 35 yards.

Using these RWS SUPERPOINTS, I have observed severe exit wounds on dove's chest at even 40 yards, and even if shot from the side by my favorite Mod. 35 T05

For indoor shooting, GAMO match is perhaps the best option available in the local market (considering RWS, H&N, etc) are not easily available. But RWS MEISTERKUGELN are still far superior than GAMO Match.

Dear,

I have used both new version and old version of Gamo Pro Magnum pellets. Yes the old ones were better but the new are not that bad.

I make 1.5 inches group with new version without telescope at the distances on 37 yards with my Diana 54 .22 T06.

Gamo match pellets are also good.

But yes Gamo pellets were never very good. Crosman Premier and JSB Exact are the best for me.

Birdshooter007
22-12-2011, 05:51 PM
^ I get pellets dispersed all over the paper (New Gamo Pro Mags), photos can't show how deformed and irregular they are in shape (The ones I have).

SalmanHusain
22-12-2011, 09:27 PM
i also noticed it! i thought we(pakistani-market) were getting copies. but after reading the review that even imported arent good. so what can we use. has anyone used H&N?

Birdshooter007
22-12-2011, 09:31 PM
my humble opinion is that original Gamo pellets arent any more available in market! :( thats y we are having problem in accuracy.
Hmmm..... Maybe.
But I also read some reviews on international forums and they were complaining about the pellets being de-shaped and irregular in size. If the dealers start importing Crosman or some other pellets, we will be better off. I didn't mention RWS pellets because they are more costly.

SalmanHusain
22-12-2011, 09:34 PM
yep anything better then Gamo is costly. we can use the expensive variety only to hunt and the gamo for practice.

Umair Bhaur
31-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Yes I now used the newest pack of Gamo promagnum .22 pellets. Its the worst pellets I ever used. No accuracy.

Birdshooter007
01-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Yes I now used the newest pack of Gamo promagnum .22 pellets. Its the worst pellets I ever used. No accuracy.
Same here mate, glad that you agreed with me.
Same is the case with Gamo Match, they tend to start dispersing severely after 10 yards, groups were around 1.5-2 inches at 10 yards, and @15 yards, they were going in all directions.

raja yasir
03-01-2012, 04:12 AM
i use hunt with both but found a lot better pellet from sadar its more accurate and powerful .gamo hunters try those takes down a rabbit single shot .

raja yasir
03-01-2012, 04:18 AM
tried with diana 45 35 56th and gamo whisper 65 yard gamo match are accurate .but gamo hunters gave even more accuracy at 85 yard plus more power

Birdshooter007
03-01-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm never going to use GAMO pellets again, NEVER.

Umair Bhaur
03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
tried with diana 45 35 56th and gamo whisper 65 yard gamo match are accurate .but gamo hunters gave even more accuracy at 85 yard plus more power

Chauhdry Sahib,

Where did you do the hunting? specially rabbit? I hope the POI shift problem with your 56th would have been resolved. Are you using Hawke scope? If yes, which model? Since how long have you been sing this scope? How many pellets have you fired using this scope? Did you also use this scope on your 54?

Did you ever found any POI shift?

At 35 yards how many inches group you make with 56th?

In case of Gamo the match ones are a bit better but why to get Gamo when other options are here.

Are you getting Crosman Premier from Pyramid air? If yes how? Are you placing on line order? If yes how much it cost you?

These things may be helpful for all readers.

Birdshooter007
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Chauhdry Sahib,

Where did you do the hunting? specially rabbit? I hope the POI shift problem with your 56th would have been resolved. Are you using Hawke scope? If yes, which model? Since how long have you been sing this scope? How many pellets have you fired using this scope? Did you also use this scope on your 54?

Did you ever found any POI shift?

At 35 yards how many inches group you make with 56th?

In case of Gamo the match ones are a bit better but why to get Gamo when other options are here.

Are you getting Crosman Premier from Pyramid air? If yes how? Are you placing on line order? If yes how much it cost you?

Are you asking me or Raja Yasir? Raja Yasir posted the hunting pics.

raja yasir
03-01-2012, 11:21 PM
got the rabbit japan road sahala at 8.30 pm .with lazer and gamo pro hunters

Umair Bhaur
04-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Are you asking me or Raja Yasir? Raja Yasir posted the hunting pics.

For Crosman Premier pellets I was asking from you.

I welcome your response.

Birdshooter007
04-01-2012, 12:38 PM

Yes, from pyramidair because there's a sales on it. @$8.99 for domed ones, $8.95 for hollowpoints (per tin of 500). Yes the order is being placed online. I sent the links to my relatives in USA, they ordered the stuff and will get it delivered at their place. And they'll bring my stuff along when the visit Pak in Feb.

Mehdi
04-01-2012, 12:43 PM
@Armoured

I agree with your findings.Gamo Pro Magnum is useless, no accuracy and are mostly deformed.Long ago I melted my Gamo pellets and made a weight for one of my decoy's which was missing one.http://www.pakguns.com/images/icons/icon7.png

Switched over to RWS super point they are awesome and do exceptionally well in my Diana 35.cal .22.

How ever I would like to add here the following.

Got Gamo rocket and Prometheus ( made in UK) recently from The Haig (Holland).They are very good pellets and pack lot of punch.Tried them on a galvanised iron sheet cover of my overhead water pumping machine , the prometheus penetrated and went through the other side as well. while the gamo rocket penetrated one side only. Deadly for critters, but not for every day plinking.

Once I dieseled a pellet of RWS Super point by putting a drop of oil in the skirthttp://www.pakguns.com/images/icons/icon7.png , the pellet penetrated one side of the cover same as Gamo rocket.But this is not recommended as a practice as the pressure generated by the combustion ( dieseling ) will damage the seals and piston of the air rifle.

Birdshooter007
04-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Mehdi bro,

If you're looking for serious critter-eliminating pellets with penetration, power and match-like accuracy, Predator Polymags are the way to go. Have tried both Gamo rockets and the Polymags, found the latter to be the best hunting pellet in .22.
The polymer tip causes rapid penetration and expansion of the hollow-point pellet on impact, creating large wounds inside the creature being shot, and shattering the bones in contact into pieces. @40 yards, they're as accurate as any match grade pellet.
Are your Promethius pellets the silver ones or the ones with yellow plastic underneath and at the sides. The yellow ones are accurate and penetrate good... but only in sub 14 fpe airguns.

Mehdi
05-01-2012, 12:03 AM
@Chauhadry

Brother the Prometheus are yellow plastic ones,have not tried Predator Poly mag because I don't have them will however try to arrange some.The prometheus have good penetration but I have noticed that the POI is a tad lower than Gamo rocket maybe my Rifle is not as high powered as a PCP or other springers.

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 12:38 AM
The yellow plastic Prometheus pellets, shot some today at a wall from 10 yards @approx 900-925fps. They're recommended for sub 14fpe air rifles. The pellets were falling down just where they were hit...and to my surprise they were still intact, exactly as the un-used ones, but got some cement from the wall. I think this means they're meant for serious penetration. Shot at 3 or maybe 4 fruit cocktail cans (one inside the other, and so on), the yellow plastic was left behind in the middle, whereas the steel pellet exited after penetrating through 6 or 8 layers of tin..
Thinking of trying these pellets on a jackal... just had 9 now only 2 left.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
05-01-2012, 01:27 AM
SALAL BAHI.
Shall I send you one full box of premethius pellets and one box of predaters.
SH TARIQ UK.

Mehdi
05-01-2012, 10:43 AM
@Chauhadry

You are right about the yellow plastic.I fired at a Hard wood block (Meat chopping block) and the pellet was lodged in it fully along with the plastic,on the galvanized iron cover it penetrated both sides and I found the yellow plastic intact.The pellet hit the brick wall behind it and was not traceable.You should save the remaining two pellets for the Jackal.

Mehdi
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
@Sheikh Tariq UK

Brother have you tried the Predator Poly mag on any thing other than Rabbits?

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
SALAL BAHI.
Shall I send you one full box of premethius pellets and one box of predaters.
SH TARIQ UK.
Yup!!!!!! :) :) :)

Umair Bhaur
05-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Yes, from pyramidair because there's a sales on it. @$8.99 for domed ones, $8.95 for hollowpoints (per tin of 500). Yes the order is being placed online. I sent the links to my relatives in USA, they ordered the stuff and will get it delivered at their place. And they'll bring my stuff along when the visit Pak in Feb.

If you can arrange 4 tins for me in the price of 3, I can collect from you.

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 01:22 PM
If you can arrange 4 tins for me in the price of 3, I can collect from you.
They told me that their luggage limit was less and not to order much stuff so I myself only ordered a little bit...Sorry.
Would love to bring them for you if I go.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
05-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Yup!!!!!! :) :) :)
SALAM BAHI SAAB.
That means you really like them. Could put some pics on here.
SH TARIQ UK.

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
SALAM BAHI SAAB.
That means you really like them. Could put some pics on here.
SH TARIQ UK.
Yes, they're very good... Should I put the pics here?

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
05-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes, they're very good... Should I put the pics here?
SALAM yes so everybody can see.
SH TARIQ UK.

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Everybody, here are some pellets I received from Sheikh Tariq Sb.
Air Arms Diabolos
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/SadiaKhalaVisit109.jpg
Defiants
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/SadiaKhalaVisit106.jpg
Predator Polymags at the bottom, yellow ones are prometheus, the rest are JSBs (exact heavys and some other)
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/SadiaKhalaVisit107.jpg
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/SadiaKhalaVisit108.jpg

Birdshooter007
05-01-2012, 10:22 PM
The yellow plastic Prometheus pellets, shot some today at a wall from 10 yards @approx 900-925fps. The pellets were falling down just where they were hit...and to my surprise they were still intact, exactly as the un-used ones, but got some cement from the wall. this means they're meant for serious penetration. Shot at 3 or maybe 4 fruit cocktail cans (one inside the other, and so on), the yellow plastic was left behind in the middle, whereas the steel pellet exited after penetrating through 6 or 8 layers of tin..

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/khala001.jpg

Ameer
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
some good variety of pellets here, never seen before. What are these predator polymags for?

armoured
06-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Chauhadry Bro,

You have received some amazing pellets.......

Thumbs up Sheikh Tariq sb...

Birdshooter007
06-01-2012, 11:33 AM
some good variety of pellets here, never seen before. What are these predator polymags for?
The predator polymags are 16 grain pellets in .22 cal. The are meant for hunting birds, small game, and with powerful air rifles medium sized game can be taken with these (within a specific range and with head shots). The sharp red polymer tip helps in penetrating the skin/flesh and then descends back into the hollow point pellet to cause as much damage for damaging vital organs and shattering any bones on contact. What makes them special is their power coupled with accuracy. They are as accurate as any good hunting pellet may get.

Umair Bhaur
06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
SALAM yes so everybody can see.
SH TARIQ UK.

Can I also be a candidate of .22 pellets from you?

"King Of Kings"
06-01-2012, 10:35 PM
@ chaudhary

bro you got good stuff, i wish we can get the same pellets in our local market

regards

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Can I also be a candidate of .22 pellets from you?
SALAM BAHI.
It is not a problem bahi email me your address and i will send you a small sample.
SH TARIQ UK.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
SALAM BROTHERS.
Today i have seen some more new pellets they are called ULTRA MAG TIP.They are similer to predators but they have a steel tip instead of the fibre glass tip.very very dangerous.SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 02:00 AM
any body tried skenco heavy long range pellets most powerful in penetration ,want to use it on pigs with diana 56th.trying to import some.seen the test on youtub7332e its 10 times in penetration then gamo armour and reptors.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
08-01-2012, 03:05 AM
SALAM.
They do look good and should do a good job on pigs.
SH TARIQ UK.

Birdshooter007
08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
any body tried skenco heavy long range pellets most powerful in penetration ,want to use it on pigs with diana 56th.trying to import some.seen the test on youtube its 10 times in penetration then gamo armour and reptors.
Don't try on larger boars, because even the minimum in long guns anybody would suggest for them is the 7.62x39 or .223 (around 1200-1800 ft/lbs of energy), and I'm sure no .22 airgun exceeds 35 or 50 ft/lbs. So try these pellets on only piglets or small boars (like 4-6 months old). I have killed 2 small ones with my RWS Diana 350M with regular 15.4g pellets, I'm sure these would do too. The range should not be exceeded over 25-30 yards.. Though I took them from 5-8 yards, as I won't take a shot at those over 10 yards (I think they'll just be injured).

SalmanHusain
08-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Don't try on larger boars, because even the minimum in long guns anybody would suggest for them is the 7.62x39 or .223 (around 1200-1800 ft/lbs of energy), and I'm sure no .22 airgun exceeds 35 or 50 ft/lbs. So try these pellets on only piglets or small boars (like 4-6 months old). I have killed 2 small ones with my RWS Diana 350M with regular 15.4g pellets, I'm sure these would do too. The range should not be exceeded over 25-30 yards.. Though I took them from 5-8 yards, as I won't take a shot at those over 10 yards (I think they'll just be injured).

and an injured boar is a monster :P

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 09:59 PM
got a lot of big ones with my walther g22 only you have to be accurate.speaking of accuracy,got my new scopes delivered two days ago,6x24-60 leopold and 6x24-50 tesco,mounted leopold on 56th and tesco on 35,Went for rabbit hunt again ,got a bigger one this time.with 35 neck shot at 170 feet.tesco has a brighter view is more tactical even though its half the price.

SalmanHusain
08-01-2012, 10:17 PM
got a lot of big ones with my walther g22 only you have to be accurate.speaking of accuracy,got my new scopes delivered two days ago,6x24-60 leopold and 6x24-50 tesco,mounted leopold on 56th and tesco on 35,Went for rabbit hunt again ,got a bigger one this time.with 35 neck shot at 170 feet.tesco has a brighter view is more tactical even though its half the price.

yaar plz dont hunt hares they are getting finished plz im requesting you due to this other predatory animals are being effected such as wild-cats :(

Birdshooter007
08-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow, that's a huge one. If you don't mind, Location? And how did you get the scopes? I mean ordered them at what site and did they diliver to Pakistan? And did you shoot big boars or rabbits with your G22?
Thanks.

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 10:30 PM
yar saw at least 5 rabbits in 30 min got one left the others alone.where i hunt there are no predictors i ashore you.and this time in moon light only had no lights and a airgun.Dont you think its a fair game .

Birdshooter007
08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Raja Yasir Bro can I have your email address, have to ask about something.

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
ya chauhadry sahab that is the biggest one i got til now.told you the location japan road sahala situated between islamabad and rawalpindi.Government is building jail in that area and destroying the habitat of rabbits titar and other animals in that area other area is already destroyed by societies .ordered the scopes on my friends address in uk.then he sent me by cargo pia .with g22 big bores only .its original lazer is accurate so i get it under the ears or middle the head .any other spot with 22 is waste of bullet.

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 10:53 PM
no problem mail me at raja_yasir201@yahoo.com

Birdshooter007
08-01-2012, 10:54 PM
ya chauhadry sahab that is the biggest one i got til now.told you the location japan road sahala situated between islamabad and rawalpindi.Government is building jail in that area and destroying the habitat of rabbits titar and other animals in that area other area is already destroyed by societies .ordered the scopes on my friends address in uk.then he sent me by cargo pia .with g22 big bores only .its original lazer is accurate so i get it under the ears or middle the head .any other spot with 22 is waste of bullet.
Did you have to pay any duty? And was this shot from the main road (Japan road) or some other path.. any luck of getting one at day-time?

raja yasir
08-01-2012, 11:00 PM
yes had to pay duty.

Birdshooter007
08-01-2012, 11:07 PM
yes had to pay duty.
How much??
Sent you an email.

raja yasir
09-01-2012, 12:33 AM
there were other things as well 30 kg baggage .had a person in side total duty on 30 kg including clothing crockery and scopes rs 13000.

raja yasir
09-01-2012, 12:35 AM
planing to import pcps.with out duty

SalmanHusain
09-01-2012, 12:39 AM
planing to import pcps.with out duty

I can :P but short of finances. the transportation rate i was quoted for commercial purpose from HK was 1000Rs/KG and if for my self then its for free :P

raja yasir
10-01-2012, 03:40 AM
running low on gamo hunter pellet went to sadar for more but only gamo match is available,even the inaccurate gamo magnums are short,bad news these gamo hunters were really accurate in high power airgun .wanted more of them to practice on new scopes at 100 yard plus.

Birdshooter007
10-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Ugh...... I hate Gamo pellets. Will never use them.

raja yasir
10-01-2012, 04:17 PM
ch sahab
diana 35 has same power as diana 34 its the model different from the 80 model .ITs made for and sold in middle east only .just saw a new one at badrudeen with t06 trigger.2011 model

raja yasir
10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
trying to convince two of gun dealers in islamabad to import and sell rws and other good pellets.

SalmanHusain
10-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Ugh...... I hate Gamo pellets. Will never use them.

+1 but do we have another choice as the H&N available are also fake :(

Birdshooter007
10-01-2012, 07:48 PM
trying to convince two of gun dealers in islamabad to import and sell rws and other good pellets.
They are probably the worst dealers in Pakistan (The only 2 in Isb, in F-8 Markaz). Weapons are priced @2X the market rate and their attitude (seems like they have dung under their nose :D)

Birdshooter007
10-01-2012, 07:50 PM
+1 but do we have another choice as the H&N available are also fake :(
I have some H&N Rabbit Magnum IIs stocked up, some Crosman Copperhead Wadcutters, and some Defiants and Air Arms Diabolos.. though they total to about 250-300 only. Just bought the H&N wadcutters once, never saw them again.

SalmanHusain
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
@chauhadry
:( just 250-300 they are max one to two month supply!! what do you use then every day??

Birdshooter007
10-01-2012, 10:15 PM
@chauhadry
:( just 250-300 they are max one to two month supply!! what do you use then every day??
Yup, about 2 months! I only use 15-20 pellets probably twice a week for hunting. And sometimes plinking at home.
BTW 170 are rabbit mag IIs and are useless. So currently I have about 170 useable pellets.
Ordered 2000 Crosman Premier pellets from USA, Inshallah will receive them in a month or so.

SalmanHusain
10-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Yup, about 2 months! I only use 15-20 pellets probably twice a week for hunting. And sometimes plinking at home.
BTW 170 are rabbit mag IIs and are useless. So currently I have about 170 useable pellets.
Ordered 2000 Crosman Premier pellets from USA, Inshallah will receive them in a month or so.

nice!! i knew H&N are not original in pakistani market :P as the one in Pakistan has sticker on it :)

Umair Bhaur
12-01-2012, 03:10 PM
SALAM BAHI.
It is not a problem bahi email me your address and i will send you a small sample.
SH TARIQ UK.

My e-mail address is mubhaur@yahoo.com

raja yasir
14-01-2012, 09:42 PM
please ask dealers to import gamo pro hunters

Ameer
14-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Nice Share Raja Yasir

Birdshooter007
14-01-2012, 10:11 PM
@Raja Yasir

If the dealers are willing to import according to demand, then I think they should halt the importing of all Gamo pellets and bring RWS Super Points, Diana Magnums and Crosman Premier Domed and Hollowpoint pellets.

s.cheema
14-01-2012, 10:37 PM
looks like a nice pellet

SalmanHusain
16-01-2012, 06:43 PM
@Raja Yasir

If the dealers are willing to import according to demand, then I think they should halt the importing of all Gamo pellets and bring RWS Super Points, Diana Magnums and Crosman Premier Domed and Hollowpoint pellets.

+1!! those hollow point or copper headed ones are great but will be expensive so dealers want to play a safe game :(

Birdshooter007
16-01-2012, 08:30 PM
+1!! those hollow point or copper headed ones are great but will be expensive so dealers want to play a safe game :(
No they aren't expensive any where else in the world.
Crosman Premiers (Hollowpoints and domed) retail from $8.95 to $10 for 500. That's not more than 900 rupees for 500.
In Pakistan we used to have Gamo Pro Mags for 500-700 rupees per tin of 250 until these fake shi*s came out.
This makes 500 for 1000-1400.
Importing Crosmans or some other good economical pellets would be a great gesture from the dealers.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
16-01-2012, 10:43 PM
My e-mail address is mubhaur@yahoo.com
SALAM BAHI.
I have posted the sample of pellets to you today.kindley let me know when you have recieved.SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
17-01-2012, 01:25 AM
shiekh sahab
i be needing some samples as well,please be kind enough to contact raja_yasir201@yahoo.com.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
17-01-2012, 09:02 PM
shiekh sahab
i be needing some samples as well,please be kind enough to contact raja_yasir201@yahoo.com.
SALAM RAJA SAAB.
I have run out of pellets but I have a new shipment coming. I will send you some samples then. SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
17-01-2012, 11:27 PM
thanks saab,i be looking forward

Umair Bhaur
24-01-2012, 04:39 PM
SALAM BAHI.
I have posted the sample of pellets to you today.kindley let me know when you have recieved.SH TARIQ UK.

Thank you Tariq Bhai,

Thank you sir,

Its 24 january 2012 today. I received the sample today. The rest I have discussed in e-mail to you.

Regards,

Umair

Umair Bhaur
25-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Thank you Tariq Bhai,

Thank you sir,

Its 24 january 2012 today. I received the sample today. The rest I have discussed in e-mail to you.

Regards,

Umair

Here are some pics of the sample792479257926

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
25-01-2012, 07:17 PM
SALAM UMAIR BAHI.
The top three pellets are the most deadly and accurate pellets in the world. Believe me I have used them. Thankyou for sharing the pics. SH TARIQ UK.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
28-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Thank you Tariq Bhai,

Thank you sir,

Regards,

Umair

SALAM BAHI UMAIR.
Have you tested the pellets yet how are they shooting.SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
29-01-2012, 12:34 AM
SALAM BAHI UMAIR.
Have you tested the pellets yet how are they shooting.SH TARIQ UK.
Shiekh sahab can you tell the nearest shop to peterbrough london for the best verity of pellets.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
29-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Shiekh sahab can you tell the nearest shop to peterbrough london for the best verity of pellets.

SALAM BAHI.
there are plenty of shops just in London pax guns are in London n6. SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
29-01-2012, 12:53 AM
i want to know the nearest to Peterborough

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
29-01-2012, 01:50 AM
i want to know the nearest to Peterborough

SALAM BAHI.
There are few shops in peterborough. And nearby liecster city there are plenty of airgun shops. SH TARIQ UK.

raja yasir
29-01-2012, 01:52 AM
thanks bro

Junaid86
16-04-2012, 12:27 AM
tested my new diana 34 classic compact with those Gamo pro magnum pellets, they were giving 2 inch groups @ 20 yards, a shameful performance.. please dont waste your money on these gamo pro magnums.. Following pellets performed best for me..
1. H&N field target .. One hole @ 20 yards
2. RWS hobby .. 1/4" @ 20 yards
3. Beeman pointed .. 1/4" @ 20yards

Need crosman premiers domed,JSB exacts and H&N field target trophy to test them out..

raja yasir
23-04-2012, 01:24 AM
gamo pellets are not much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfB_beTTPXo&feature=g-u-u&context=G2110b49FUAAAAAAAAAAbut i like this promo video of them on youtube .

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
23-04-2012, 03:57 AM
SALAM.
Brothers I have a test sheet done by MR JOHN BOWKETT. It shows 1.5" to 2" groups done at 50 yards. They call this service BLUE PRINTING. And also your airgun is guaranteed for life. He shoots 5 different type of pellets. MR JOHN BOWKETT is the designer of PCP airguns for BSA. He charges 125.00 plus vat for this service.
SH TARIQ UK.