PDA

View Full Version : Dawood Sons 9 MM Pistol

Rameez Saqib
07-02-2009, 12:18 AM
can u plz tell me about Daudsons handgun 9mm it is in market or not

Abbas
07-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Why only Daudsons ? There are many other much better pistols out there.

What's your range ?

Firepower!
07-02-2009, 10:16 AM
his range is 25k as he mentioned it in another thread.

Xerga
07-02-2009, 10:19 AM
hello rameez.

i was also looking for daudsons 9mm pistol.. and i have talked to their authorised dealer here in rawalpindi..... fazalsons arms co. adamjee road. rwp... they say.... 9mm pistol has not been produced for market yet... production is in final processings...and they hope it will be available in markete in early april.... though their shotgun ( shooter ) is available....

Balazona
07-02-2009, 01:01 PM
They r claiming this from a long time that it will be in market very soon.

Rameez Saqib
07-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Xerga = INSHALLAh lets see wts happen .....

Rameez Saqib
07-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Abbas bhai ... i know but this is our local made brand we should appreciate it. Hope it's works like branded stufff or better then it..

Intrepid
07-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Rameez i directly wrote to DSA abt their 9mm back in early jan but their piece is still in pipeline.

Rameez Saqib
08-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Intrepid what they not introduce 1st there 9mm in pak allthough.. DSA is pakistani company ...

Intrepid
08-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Dont know!

Conceal Carry
12-02-2009, 12:14 AM
DSA's 9mm is actually a local copy of Glock. DSA is working on it for quite some time now. I read about it 3/4 years back, when they participated in some foreign gun show. they are eying Pak Army as the major buyer, maybe that's why its taking so long to launch it. Well I'm also waiting for first Pakistani pistol (non derra) to be launched.

haiderkn
25-11-2009, 01:17 PM
there are some pakistani companies manufacturing best copies of 9 mm pitols e.g. smith & wesson of USA.

Basharat
25-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Daudsons 9mm is still in the developmental they introduced the concept at IDEAS 2004
They are still working out the teething issues and will launch it once it is 100%

Salahuddin Ayubi
25-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Is this the return of SilentKiller in the form of haiderkn?

aq4530ba
25-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Abbas bhai ... i know but this is our local made brand we should appreciate it. Hope it's works like branded stufff or better then it..

Sir you are a true Pakistani patriot! I have noticed that we don't generally give much lift to our locally manufactured weapons, when mashallah they are quite good. Ofcourse, reliability is reduced, but if we show some interest in the market then the quality should get better as people see these guns coming into the market as substitutes for branded weapons! :D

Regards

zarar
25-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Daud Sons 9mm pistol is not in the marke

Tipu Sultan
28-11-2009, 02:42 AM

You mean a silent return from a silentkiller!

mehranbiz
28-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I think they will never start production of 9mm pistol, beacuse they eyed on military productions due to bulk quantity and high profits

Mig
28-11-2009, 04:07 PM
if ur Range is 25K,, I wud suggest first,, add few to ur budget and buy a Cf-98. Or if you really want to stick to a Pak Made Brand, then go for khyber Arms, Clone of Beretta 92 FS. You can also buy the Classical Legend Chinese TT-pistol in this range.

Qubic-2
27-09-2010, 04:23 PM
DSA pistol is still in pipe line. hopefully it is going to be marketed by mid 2011. i agree that we must support our local industry but at the same time the gun manufacturers are also equally responsible to launch a good product cause the safety of our near n dear ones may be in danger. :)

Amjad Ali
27-09-2010, 05:57 PM
DSA pistol is still in pipe line. hopefully it is going to be marketed by mid 2011. i agree that we must support our local industry but at the same time the gun manufacturers are also equally responsible to launch a good product cause the safety of our near n dear ones may be in danger. :)

you are right but here in our country we got extremely hasitation to buy an a original weapon we pay in thousands to bye

original one and sometimes got faulty , like our other members got & when they go back to claim shop keeper got angry and

make them disturb . it`s a matter of thinking how we believe in

shop keeper & how we believe in our local industry manufacturers .

Silent killerr
27-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Bro, its not me :) :)
i have only one identity at PG

hskiani
10-04-2012, 03:54 PM
hello rameez.

i was also looking for daudsons 9mm pistol.. and i have talked to their authorised dealer here in rawalpindi..... fazalsons arms co. adamjee road. rwp... they say.... 9mm pistol has not been produced for market yet... production is in final processings...and they hope it will be available in markete in early april.... though their shotgun ( shooter ) is available....
Is Daud Sons 9mm pistol not in the market yet

Aquarius
10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
I don't think so.

Ameer
10-04-2012, 07:34 PM

It wasn't even available at TOSS SHOW.

sadatpk
12-04-2012, 07:48 PM
still not available,any body has fresh report of its arrival,i think they now do nt have any programme to launch this hand gun????????????

Nazim Sahib
13-04-2012, 03:28 PM
It wasn't even available at TOSS SHOW.

It actually was Ameer.I even took several pics of it in my hand.

Sturmgewehr
14-04-2012, 02:41 AM
It actually was Ameer.I even took several pics of it in my hand.

Good on DSA for finally bringing the piece out of R&D and into the market or teaser atleast.....

salman manj qadri
14-04-2012, 02:59 AM
hi, all
i think pg member mr conceal carry is 100% right dsa9mm is glock copy and have participated in german gun show i read this news on internet before some time and i saved this picture from that news 9828

Khan381
14-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Some info Abt this 9mm on net.. i ll post some 1st hand info in couple of days..
DAUDSONS ARMOURY DSA-9

We may call this pistol DSA-9 ("Daudsons Armoury 9MM"), even thought actually it has not yet an official name. Introduced at the latest IWA expo in Nuremberg, Germany, this standard .9x19mm-Parabellum semi-automatic handgun is a prototype coming from a factory called "Daudsons Armoury", known as DSA, and located in Peshawar, Pakistan (see them at: http://www.daudsons.org/); despite of its location, and the nature of the products displayed on its website, DSA operates with newest, state-of-the-art CNC machineries, and doesn't manufactures only civilian weapons but it's also a HUGE Pakistani defense contractor: at the IDEAS 2002 asian defence expo, DSA introduced the "AGL-40", a reliable 40mm automatic, belt-fed grenade launcher that ressembles to a rogue copy of the US-made MK-19 (there's a picture of the DSA AGL-40 at: http://www.pakdef.info/ideas2002/).

The design of this "DSA-9" pistol is evidently ripped off from a notorious Austrian product engineered by a man called Gaston... in fact it is a knock-off from the GLOCK 19. It is a mix of several generations' Glock models, the trigger guard is different, but the slide will be probably made of metal instead than polymer, at least when the gun will enter production. No other news about this gun are available by now, except that this pistol has already been "coveted" by the Pakistani government as a possible widespread Paki Military/LE service pistol for the near future.

Sturmgewehr
15-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Some info Abt this 9mm on net.. i ll post some 1st hand info in couple of days..
DAUDSONS ARMOURY DSA-9

We may call this pistol DSA-9 ("Daudsons Armoury 9MM"), even thought actually it has not yet an official name. Introduced at the latest IWA expo in Nuremberg, Germany, this standard .9x19mm-Parabellum semi-automatic handgun is a prototype coming from a factory called "Daudsons Armoury", known as DSA, and located in Peshawar, Pakistan (see them at: http://www.daudsons.org/); despite of its location, and the nature of the products displayed on its website, DSA operates with newest, state-of-the-art CNC machineries, and doesn't manufactures only civilian weapons but it's also a HUGE Pakistani defense contractor: at the IDEAS 2002 asian defence expo, DSA introduced the "AGL-40", a reliable 40mm automatic, belt-fed grenade launcher that ressembles to a rogue copy of the US-made MK-19 (there's a picture of the DSA AGL-40 at: http://www.pakdef.info/ideas2002/).

The design of this "DSA-9" pistol is evidently ripped off from a notorious Austrian product engineered by a man called Gaston... in fact it is a knock-off from the GLOCK 19. It is a mix of several generations' Glock models, the trigger guard is different, but the slide will be probably made of metal instead than polymer, at least when the gun will enter production. No other news about this gun are available by now, except that this pistol has already been "coveted" by the Pakistani government as a possible widespread Paki Military/LE service pistol for the near future.

I really hope it is worth it.....Our lads in the forces need a good reliable handgun.....nice share bro.

Khan381
20-04-2012, 07:51 PM
ok Just got sum 1st hand info from DSA.. Computerized production will start soon (cant define soon) after computerize production the gun will be available in the market... however they have few handmade of same production...
price is not finalized yet... not sure but may b may b.. according to DSA guys +-30K.. will post some more information after testing one...

Nazim Sahib
21-04-2012, 07:31 PM
hmmm.Sounds very interesting,
I always thought highlly of DSA and will wait patiently for there handgun.But they have delayed it for quite some time.

Atif Bashir
22-04-2012, 01:00 AM
We are all waiting for this state of art product since long ...................

Muhammad m
22-04-2012, 03:19 AM
in up for a piece....
based upon the time its taking to be produced, i think it will be able to shoot birds out of sky too

sarcasm aside, it is taking time but it will be GOOD inshallah

Nazim Sahib
22-04-2012, 05:44 PM
It wud still be great if they sell it.I would definatelly buy1 if the reviews on Pakguns are ok as i try to take our local industry seriously.

Khan381
03-05-2012, 07:03 PM
It wud still be great if they sell it.I would definatelly buy1 if the reviews on Pakguns are ok as i try to take our local industry seriously.
if you want one you can place order with DSA , they are making on order..

Muhammad m
03-05-2012, 10:31 PM
if you want one you can place order with DSA , they are making on order..

Ru sure.
whats the price and the delivery time ?

gunenthusiast
04-05-2012, 10:49 AM
would definitely be interested in DSA pistol.We have been hearing about it since 2006.

Khan381
06-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Ru sure.
whats the price and the delivery time ?
price not finalized.. n dont know abt delivery time.. just visit or call them.. they ll make one for u :)

Muhammad m
06-05-2012, 03:06 AM
price not finalized.. n dont know abt delivery time.. just visit or call them.. they ll make one for u :)

do you have a contact number ?
i heard they are having trouble with testing it...

Khan381
06-05-2012, 11:21 PM
do you have a contact number ?
i heard they are having trouble with testing it...
contact numbers.. cant post here.. i ll visit them in week or two as they have offered to look n test... i ll let u know my xprnce.. just waiting for thr call....

Muhammad m
07-05-2012, 12:24 PM
contact numbers.. cant post here.. i ll visit them in week or two as they have offered to look n test... i ll let u know my xprnce.. just waiting for thr call....

Sure thing.
Keep us posted
Thanks

Nazim Sahib
07-05-2012, 08:48 PM

Looking very forward to your reply.

Khan381
07-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Sir, i ll reply u guys soon....