PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy imported airguns?

wajahat_q
30-09-2009, 11:56 PM
AOA. I want to buy an airgun for hunting. can anyone guide me where these airguns are sold near islamabad/Lahore???

Thanks

Ka_Khan
01-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Dear wajahat,wellcome to PakGuns.
Your Id reveiled that you are from Peshawar !
Just check the Sitara market and you will find Turkish,Russian and Chinese Air Guns.

Dr Hanif Malik
01-10-2009, 07:24 PM
about your airgun imported will be availble in lahore you cn contact snr member of lahore also

Kamran_uk75
08-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Can anybody give an idea about the prices of Chinese, Turkish and Russian Airguns in Peshawar.

farazh
08-10-2009, 03:40 PM
@Wajahatq
please check if Hatsan Turkish airguns are available in Peshawar, they are well made and famous brands like webley and walther sell airguns made by hatsan and branded in their name e.g. webley patriot and walther talon/falcon.
thanks in advance bro.

Dr Hanif Malik
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Can anybody give an idea about the prices of Chinese, Turkish and Russian Airguns in Peshawar.
ya i think you are also airgun shooter diana/bsa/benjamen/beman cross man/tarantula all good name guns are very expensive prices of all above airguns is surelly above the 30k i recommend the china guns sx b-20 800f/s price about 8k , also sargodha made on request will be available 3to 4k and will work like diana i use this gun hunting 50 to 60 doves ,pigeons etc in one 5hour hunt

farazh
09-10-2009, 10:52 AM
@ Dr Hanif
can you arrange the Sargodha made gun for me and send thru bus/coach to Karachi? we can manage payment thru online transfer. can you post pics if you have the gun.

Dr Hanif Malik
09-10-2009, 07:26 PM
@ Dr Hanif
can you arrange the Sargodha made gun for me and send thru bus/coach to Karachi? we can manage payment thru online transfer. can you post pics if you have the gun.
yes lovely bro no problems , every month dozen guns sold by the manufecturer to karachi dealers after two days i will give you the dlrs address you can see and purchase from there. on sunday you visit this topic again//

Naveed_pk
10-10-2009, 01:13 PM
DR Hanif sab PLz post some pics also..if poosible

Dr Hanif Malik
10-10-2009, 07:06 PM
yes but little problems with camera

kstabish
11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
i,m also using this sgd made and much satisfied with its accuracy and velocity//
@dr hanif do u use scope on it or not???i,m not using because of its jerk which is a bit heavier than imported ones

khakiMB
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
I Lahore you might want to visit Neela Gumbat to get the airguns and if you can not find them i am sure they will tell you where to go exactly.

Sohail Waheed
13-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Dr Saab, dont you think that its too much for a local made air gun as we can easily get chinese air gun in 3-4k range.

Naveed_pk
13-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Dr Saab, dont you think that its too much for a local made air gun as we can easily get chinese air gun in 3-4k range.

Swaheed...can u plz tell the brand ..and from where we can get it

Dr Hanif Malik
13-10-2009, 05:39 PM
in the range of 3k this gun which i explained earlier is great job of this local gun many time we go on dove hunting and we got 50 pieces of birds. it is to much like diana gun,performance wise,it is very heavy duty gun some one can check in the fectory also.

shahzad
14-10-2009, 12:08 AM
yes lovely bro no problems , every month dozen guns sold by the manufecturer to karachi dealers after two days i will give you the dlrs address you can see and purchase from there. on sunday you visit this topic again//

Dr Sb we are in the waiting list of your reply.

Dr Hanif Malik
14-10-2009, 08:17 AM
ya yesterday i visited shop a party from karachi name sadar armory sadar karachi they wer purchazing 20 air guns on by order dilivery date was 20 december which is to for // plse note a phone direct talk to mr asrar introducing throug dr hanif he will give you gun or dels nearby.////phone mr asrar, nasirudin and sons .sargodha . 0483721073///@ kstabish some good scope can be mounted on it but firing 50near peelets you will again zero the airgun we are hunting with out scope because of more experience with it tasco scope you can try

Sohail Waheed
14-10-2009, 11:33 AM
@naveed, brand name was Norinco and it was quoted Rs3500 to me at Faisalabad.The same gun was also bought by Mr.Ka_khan in 3500 or 4000Rs dont know exactly.He had also post the picture of that gun. 2ndly anthrax bought the chinese air gun in the same price tag then sold it.He may also be helpful in getting this.
If you want then i can arrange it for you in my next visit to faisalabad.

Sohail Waheed
14-10-2009, 11:37 AM
For further clarification you may also check the following link.
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2474

Dr Hanif Malik
14-10-2009, 09:22 PM
swaheed sahib i was also using china this type of airgun before some time ,did you read and see the photo ,700fps which is medium range air rifle m.vel should be 1000fps for hunting specially .

Sohail Waheed
15-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Dr Saab, there wasnt any discussion with description specified.I was just comparing prices between local and chinese.

Dr Hanif Malik
15-10-2009, 01:37 PM
local made in sragodha will be availble at 2700pr but will work like diana for hunting , only trigger problems are there.phone if required any body mr asrar 0483721073.more detailed can be provided by gunsmith. as for china guns many improved models are made by china but still they are not many in pakistan .

farazh
16-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Dr. sahib, it means that Nasiruddin & Sons airgun is capable of 1,000fps? amazing if Pakistani workmen can get this performance.
for your hunts, which brand pellets do you use? what is your opinion on local pellets, are they accurate enough for hunting? (shaheen, etc.). i am assuming we are talking about .22 airguns.
i will try to go to saddar armory this week to see if airgun is available.

Dr Hanif Malik
16-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Dr. sahib, it means that Nasiruddin & Sons airgun is capable of 1,000fps? amazing if Pakistani workmen can get this performance.
for your hunts, which brand pellets do you use? what is your opinion on local pellets, are they accurate enough for hunting? (shaheen, etc.). i am assuming we are talking about .22 airguns.
i will try to go to saddar armory this week to see if airgun is available.
ya sure 1000fps ,we use iran made now a days we are using pellet afghan made which are very cheap if we use gamo than the result more perfect. as for availebility of gun at sadar armory you have to wait till 20th decmber,please contact by phone directlly to mr asrar on the above nr.yes local made pellets useless for hunting/shooting.

ARMAGEDDON
16-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Dr. Sahib, are you sure its .22 or .177

Dr Hanif Malik
17-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Dr. Sahib, are you sure its .22 or .177
yes bro sure

Sensei
23-10-2009, 12:04 AM
@Dr Hanif sir,now I am here with request you to please do reply regarding Sargodha made airguns as I know so many
things already discussed earlier,plz inform that is there any
under lever airgun available there in Sargodha? also would
like to know that if that guns are available at 2700Rs there
so what would be the right prise when we will buy in karachi
just asking your idea :)

Dr Hanif Malik
23-10-2009, 09:11 AM
@Dr Hanif sir,now I am here with request you to please do reply regarding Sargodha made airguns as I know so many
things already discussed earlier,plz inform that is there any
under lever airgun available there in Sargodha? also would
like to know that if that guns are available at 2700Rs there
so what would be the right prise when we will buy in karachi
just asking your idea :)
under liver air gun is not made by any gunsmith insargodha as for this diana copy not clone is 35 model which they give to dealers round about 2k-2.3k at karachi should not more than 2800to3k sargodha airguns are more being sold in hyderabad.sukar also,shops i have not confirm,can be ask by phone.

Sensei
24-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Thank you Dr.Sahib for detail reply actually I am intrested in
a gun with underlever because of my son he would not accept
anything which dont look like U/L :D I am looking for any good B-3 chinese modle, :)

Dr Hanif Malik
30-10-2009, 08:50 PM
@ want it- pictures of sargodha made airgun are posted in air power thread.

Dr Hanif Malik
30-10-2009, 08:57 PM
@ air gun lover, pictures of sargodha made airgun are posted in, air power thread:)

wajahat_q
28-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Dear, I am from Islamabad. read this topic after long time. can you guide me where is sitara market in peshawar? and wot type of turkish guns are available there? thx
Dear wajahat,wellcome to PakGuns.
Your Id reveiled that you are from Peshawar !
Just check the Sitara market and you will find Turkish,Russian and Chinese Air Guns.