PDA

View Full Version : Daudson's 9mm handgun (DSA-9)

LionHeart
30-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I have read this article on this following website: hope it will be in market soon :rolleyes:

http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2900/2905.htm

which says;

DAUDSONS ARMOURY DSA-9

We may call this pistol DSA-9 ("Daudsons Armoury 9MM"), even thought actually it has not yet an official name. Introduced at the latest IWA expo in Nuremberg, Germany, this standard .9x19mm-Parabellum semi-automatic handgun is a prototype coming from a factory called "Daudsons Armoury", known as DSA, and located in Peshawar, Pakistan (see them at: http://www.daudsons.org/); despite of its location, and the nature of the products displayed on its website, DSA operates with newest, state-of-the-art CNC machineries, and doesn't manufactures only civilian weapons but it's also a HUGE Pakistani defense contractor: at the IDEAS 2002 asian defence expo, DSA introduced the "AGL-40", a reliable 40mm automatic, belt-fed grenade launcher that ressembles to a rogue copy of the US-made MK-19 (there's a picture of the DSA AGL-40 at: http://www.pakdef.info/ideas2002/).

The design of this "DSA-9" pistol is evidently ripped off from a notorious Austrian product engineered by a man called Gaston... in fact it is a knock-off from the GLOCK 19. It is a mix of several generations' Glock models, the trigger guard is different, but the slide will be probably made of metal instead than polymer, at least when the gun will enter production. No other news about this gun are available by now, except that this pistol has already been "coveted" by the Pakistani government as a possible widespread Paki Military/LE service pistol for the near future.

http://www.postimage.org/Ts10rSL0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts10rSL0)

Topak
30-09-2009, 01:37 PM
yet no such beauty exist on the earth by DSA.we all are waiting for it.
as alternative Moeen's Glock can be used.

Silent killerr
30-09-2009, 02:10 PM
goood news

Naveed_pk
30-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Good News...Now we have Pakistani Glock 19 :D

AK47
30-09-2009, 04:24 PM
It will never come down to general public. Hope so, but think not!

mehranbiz
01-10-2009, 12:10 AM
It will never come down to general public. Hope so, but think not!

So we must have to buy imported weapons instead of a qulity manufactured local handgun....How its feel...?

Charagh Tallay Andhera

LionHeart
01-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Guys,,,, You all are saying right ..... at this point no body can say anything exact ...Its just a wish and hope.

ay_be_why
01-10-2009, 08:07 AM
we still have moeen bhaee...

LionHeart
01-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Yes ay_be_why ..... our moeen bhai is there .... but Is he producing 9mm handguns? and that would be better than any other local made?

ay_be_why
01-10-2009, 09:17 AM
@lionHeart, i said we still have moeen bhaee because yes, he is making 9mm handguns... and glock pattern for that matter. he is using imported parts and only ASSEMBLING them locally.

check this out:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1763

m1carbine
01-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Nice Finding LionHeart!!!

LionHeart
01-10-2009, 01:10 PM
@lionHeart, i said we still have moeen bhaee because yes, he is making 9mm handguns... and glock pattern for that matter. he is using imported parts and only ASSEMBLING them locally.

check this out:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1763

Thanks ay_be_why brother ... much appreciated ....but we don't have those guns available in Rwp/Isb :(

LionHeart
01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice Finding LionHeart!!!

Thanks Brother....... Haan Yaad aaya .... I have a good new for you .... i found a person who is saying that he can arrange .30 for your m1carbine .... but let me get my hands on it then i will tell you ...

Mohammad
01-10-2009, 06:43 PM
i managed to get inside report and daudsons have made there 9mm. One is in steel frame. The other one is in polymer frame. They have made couple of them. They are keeping a tight lid on it.

Conceal Carry
01-10-2009, 10:49 PM
This article is like 5/6 years old and Daudsons has not yet unearthed any such weapon and the chances are they will not in near future too. Though i sincerely wish they do.

I have read this article on this following website: hope it will be in market soon :rolleyes:

http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2900/2905.htm

which says;

DAUDSONS ARMOURY DSA-9

We may call this pistol DSA-9 ("Daudsons Armoury 9MM"), even thought actually it has not yet an official name. Introduced at the latest IWA expo in Nuremberg, Germany, this standard .9x19mm-Parabellum semi-automatic handgun is a prototype coming from a factory called "Daudsons Armoury", known as DSA, and located in Peshawar, Pakistan (see them at: http://www.daudsons.org/); despite of its location, and the nature of the products displayed on its website, DSA operates with newest, state-of-the-art CNC machineries, and doesn't manufactures only civilian weapons but it's also a HUGE Pakistani defense contractor: at the IDEAS 2002 asian defence expo, DSA introduced the "AGL-40", a reliable 40mm automatic, belt-fed grenade launcher that ressembles to a rogue copy of the US-made MK-19 (there's a picture of the DSA AGL-40 at: http://www.pakdef.info/ideas2002/).

The design of this "DSA-9" pistol is evidently ripped off from a notorious Austrian product engineered by a man called Gaston... in fact it is a knock-off from the GLOCK 19. It is a mix of several generations' Glock models, the trigger guard is different, but the slide will be probably made of metal instead than polymer, at least when the gun will enter production. No other news about this gun are available by now, except that this pistol has already been "coveted" by the Pakistani government as a possible widespread Paki Military/LE service pistol for the near future.

http://www.postimage.org/Ts10rSL0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Ts10rSL0)

LionHeart
02-10-2009, 09:07 AM
CC Sir.... u r right about its oldness .... but it came across to me in my current searching for DSA 9mm which is still awaiting thing as per DSA website ..... So we should always hope for the best .... :)

Usama
09-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Daudsons could easily leave behind every local manufacture like afride,frontier,sherpao etc..
but still i dunno why they dont start manufacturing for locals.

Dr Zakir
09-10-2009, 11:36 PM
their 9mm is still on drawing board and is not coming any time soon

mehranbiz
10-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Request to Moderators and Senior members
Kindly confirm the appraoximately arrival period of DSA9 (months or years)
I think every member is waiting and in tense for the result, .... or lets go to think about other models

Enigmatic Desires
10-10-2009, 02:57 AM
Request to Moderators and Senior members
Kindly confirm the appraoximately arrival period of DSA9 (months or years)
I think every member is waiting and in tense for the result, .... or lets go to think about other models

I think that would be best

Rotorcrafts
10-10-2009, 10:55 AM
i think DSA should take its time to release this pistol. I hope it does not turn out like thier new semi-auto shotgun.

Dr Hanif Malik
10-10-2009, 05:28 PM
we are all waiting for that

KageFox
10-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I don't know why, but I feel we'd be A LOT better off with one of Moeen Bhai's excellent Glock clones, something which is tried and tested. If I buy a local gun, that one will be the first one on my list...

Daudson's have been working on this one like forever.... in my opinion, it won't be here anytime soon....

Ahmad
10-10-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't know why, but I feel we'd be A LOT better off with one of Moeen Bhai's excellent Glock clones, something which is tried and tested. If I buy a local gun, that one will be the first one on my list...

Daudson's have been working on this one like forever.... in my opinion, it won't be here anytime soon....
KF i second you on this stance, i will be getting Moeen sb hand gun as soon as my next licenses are granted

AK47
10-10-2009, 11:21 PM

KF i second you on this stance, i will be getting Moeen sb hand gun as soon as my next licenses are granted True, in local stuff, Moeen's things should prior on the wish-list, though with all OEM's!

ay_be_why
10-10-2009, 11:32 PM
sir AK, even if non-OEM, don't you think they'll still be better than our routine RUN-OFF-THE-MILL clones?? (i'm excluding those made specially to order)

AK47
10-10-2009, 11:45 PM
sir AK, even if non-OEM, don't you think they'll still be better than our routine RUN-OFF-THE-MILL clones?? (i'm excluding those made specially to order) Sure they would be much better than standard clones, yet, I haven't had it in my hands so far. Without OEM, i would like to be convinced a bit more by Moeen personally regarding toughness and durability of steel parts. In purchasing local items, I'd not care much for the possibility of the gun malfunctioning at some time, that would be understandable, but would care to be certified more about the risk of "Kabooms" when it IS functioning well!

Mohammad
11-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Guys i visited daudsons factory last week. The main purpose for my visit was to get an insight report on there 9mm pistol. We were there on behalf of our friend who is working in the factory.
Well first they showed me there manufacturing line where different things were made including shotgun receivers, barrels and other stuff.....all on CNC machinery.
Well back to the topic. In the end i asked the guy to show me there 9mm handgun. They have made few pieces which are given to there guard for security purposes. Well they gave it to me....... It design was same as that of a glock... not exactly but 75%. The frame was polymer. It was striker fire like the glock. Square shaped slide like the glock. The pistol grip was very comfortable for a person like me having big palms. There were holes for night sights but werent there as this was not the production model......... They told me that two south african engineers were recruited to make this design. They also told me that there pistol underwent test and trial in some foreign country and came out to be successful. The reason they tested it outside pakistan was to assure the other country about its quality because they are intending to export it.

When i asked them about its production, they told me that they were delaying it because of Hakim-ud-din who was kidnapped but now he is recovered and they are planning (according to the guys in the factory) to launch it in a month or two. The design and testing is complete, only to program the machines for a production line....... Didnt have camera at that time otherwise i would have taken the pics. The picture is in this link..... pakistan section

http://gunco-book.tripod.com/02.htm

AK47
11-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Great work, Mohammad, keep us updated if you can, if this gun really passes all the tests, I think it will become a best seller amongst desi stuff!

Hamid
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I also read this article some months ago. The real thing seen by 12guage is different than the one in picture.

Mohammad
12-10-2009, 01:00 PM
actually guys i am waiting for the final product that is going to be launched by daudsons. When they start producing serial production, then we are going to perfrom tests. At the moment prototypes are not durable. I am planning to arrange a 500 rounds test in collaboration with daudsons to produce a video that will show the durability of this gun. This is basically for promotional purpose. But until the serial production starts we will have to wait for it.

AK47
12-10-2009, 02:36 PM
actually guys i am waiting for the final product that is going to be launched by daudsons. When they start producing serial production, then we are going to perfrom tests. At the moment prototypes are not durable. I am planning to arrange a 500 rounds test in collaboration with daudsons to produce a video that will show the durability of this gun. This is basically for promotional purpose. But until the serial production starts we will have to wait for it. Great Mohammad! If possible, call me too, and I mean it, would like to see 500 rounds non-stop barrel torture of a desi gun, never mind DSA!

Omer571
12-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Interesting Guys !!!

LionHeart
13-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Salam Everyone,

@Mohammad great work brother ... i felt happy to know that you guys really doing well and waiting for DSA-9. I hope soon it will be in the market with some good reputation in terms of, Quality, performance, Durability and price.

But let me tell you guys that after looking and holding Moeen's Bhai local Glock, though it was half of the gun but i am pretty sure the complete one is a really local made master piece by Moeen Bhai .....

Enigmatic Desires
13-10-2009, 12:23 PM
WEll well.. the thing comes complete with rail.. Now only if it were reliable....

KageFox
13-10-2009, 02:20 PM
The safety looks a little awkward, they could have done better with a 1911 style safety...

shahroze
11-02-2014, 11:34 AM
And its done.
This thread can be revived once again