PDA

View Full Version : teaching girls / ladies of the house; how to shoot

Gun Lover
03-02-2009, 07:22 PM
well as you know men are usually out of the house so it is very imperative for the ladies of the house to defend their house in the time of need. many women do not know how to use a gun. so i think it is good teachings them how to shoot properly and how to take a good aim.

and you know they have all the nakhra in the world

and please donot give me the pet quote

if i will teach my wife/mom/sis how to shoot, i will be the first one to get shot

by the way how many of you have taught their moms the skill

food for thought for every one

Balazona
03-02-2009, 07:29 PM
i have similar thread in CLUB HOUSE.

Abbas
03-02-2009, 07:35 PM
and you know they have all the nakhra in the world

and please donot give me the pet quote

if i will teach my wife/mom/sis how to shoot, i will be the first one to get shot

by the way how many of you have taught their moms the skill

food for thought for every one

Sometimes I wonder if GL is on something, does it get lost in translation or is that a natural state of mind ? :rolleyes:

Saeen
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Funny :D

Balazona
03-02-2009, 07:49 PM
i have only one question for him,
How old r u my freind?

Acciprone
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Thw world is made up of every kind of person u can imagine.. hence our esteemed collegue.

Gun Lover
04-02-2009, 06:44 PM
i am very old
almost 30
but i feel like 90

but you have not seen and experienced what i have

Balazona
04-02-2009, 08:28 PM
would u like to share with us which u have seen and experienced.may be we will get some experience of those stuff.

Abbas
04-02-2009, 09:27 PM
He isn't about to share anything, is banned for good this time.

I don't have the time to edit every post he makes which always has some inappropriate or off topic comments in it.

Glxspk
17-04-2009, 04:08 AM
This guy brings color to life.

tarzen81
23-04-2009, 09:23 PM
@ lordofwar . . . How?

PUNJTANI5
15-05-2009, 10:56 AM
most of the discussions in Pakguns.com wander off topic
nothing stays to the point

12GAUGE
16-05-2009, 12:53 AM
I have taught my mom how to shoot my pump, as one of my pumps is always in the custody of my mother. she even has the license in her name.

funny story: i went to renew my mom's license sometimes back and the clerk didnt, saying that the license needs to be corrected, i asked what is the mistake, he said, owner's name is in the retainer colum and retainers name is in the owners colum. i double checked and said, Bhai, my mom is the holder/owner and i'm the steppny/retainer. my mom loves to pump the shotgun single handed as they do in movies.

+1 to the theory that men are always/moslty out of the house. so it falls usually on the women to protect/defend what is their's.

as far as my wife is concerned, she can shoot just as fine, which kinda makes me quiver like a little girl in my sleep sometimes. hahahahahahahhaa :D

wait a minute! aaaaaah, now i know why she keeps reminding me everyday that she'll love me to death, boy! thats deep. somehow it makes sense now, she's talking about my death. i'm shaking in my pants again. :(

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". to top that, my wife is actually a pretty good shot.

Regards.

Conceal Carry
19-05-2009, 02:37 AM
I can imagin you won't be very eager to act aas a refree the day your mom and wife decide to have a traditional "SAAS" Vs "BAHOO" friendly fight...;)

Khalidsh
19-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Nice going topic. But guys please be in thenorms or @abbas please close the topic.

12GAUGE
19-05-2009, 10:20 AM
in case my mom and my wife end up in a SAAS vs BAHOO type fight. i'll surely end-up as "collateral damage" :lol:

Regards.

Pashasahab
20-05-2009, 08:40 PM
Ladies of the House should know how to operate a gun! and when, where and why to shoot!
Especially in wake of the security & law situation in the country; it has now become unfortunately the need of the time.

1) Persuade : Persuade them why Ladies need to know the Gun operation and what can be its advantages and also disadvantages!

2) Prepare : If you are not prepared properly yourself the other is going to think that its a con attack on your mind aur kal :TUMHARA YE BHOOT UTAR JAYE GA"

3) Gun Selection : I have seen people teach their women with original guns and live ammo. Don't do that! girls unlike boys are no Natural to weapons therefore to get them familiarized

STEPS THAT I TOOK

1) I started off with a TOY BB GUN ------------ This will help in getting them familiarized with Guns, magazines, chamber, slide and the loading mechanism. Once there is familiarization load some BBs and let them fire at a target (maybe a toy etc). Let this practice go on for a few days and once you are satisfied that everything is fine and going under control. TEACH THEM NOT TO POINT ANY GUN AT ANY ONE (whether a toy or not) unless they are sure at what they are shooting.

2) Once the TOY GUN phase is passed... get an AIRGUN ; repeat the same procedure and so on so forth

3) Now you are ready to go on the THE Real Guns and live rounds. Get a .22 Handgun. Its both effective and has less recoil and it may help to improve self confidence of the ladies and it doesn't give out much bang and is easy to control.

__________________________________________________ _________________________
YOU MUST TEACH THEM FIRST THE RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY AND WHERE POSSIBLE USE DUMMY ROUNDS IN THE TRAINING PROCESS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12GAUGE
20-05-2009, 11:59 PM
+1 pashasahab

A R K TAREEN
21-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Ladies of the House should know how to operate a gun! and when, where and why to shoot!
Especially in wake of the security & law situation in the country; it has now become unfortunately the need of the time.

1) Persuade : Persuade them why Ladies need to know the Gun operation and what can be its advantages and also disadvantages!

2) Prepare : If you are not prepared properly yourself the other is going to think that its a con attack on your mind aur kal :TUMHARA YE BHOOT UTAR JAYE GA"

3) Gun Selection : I have seen people teach their women with original guns and live ammo. Don't do that! girls unlike boys are no Natural to weapons therefore to get them familiarized

STEPS THAT I TOOK

1) I started off with a TOY BB GUN ------------ This will help in getting them familiarized with Guns, magazines, chamber, slide and the loading mechanism. Once there is familiarization load some BBs and let them fire at a target (maybe a toy etc). Let this practice go on for a few days and once you are satisfied that everything is fine and going under control. TEACH THEM NOT TO POINT ANY GUN AT ANY ONE (whether a toy or not) unless they are sure at what they are shooting.

2) Once the TOY GUN phase is passed... get an AIRGUN ; repeat the same procedure and so on so forth

3) Now you are ready to go on the THE Real Guns and live rounds. Get a .22 Handgun. Its both effective and has less recoil and it may help to improve self confidence of the ladies and it doesn't give out much bang and is easy to control.

YOU MUST TEACH THEM FIRST THE RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY AND WHERE POSSIBLE USE DUMMY ROUNDS IN THE TRAINING PROCESS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All
Assalam-O-Allaikum
Nicely brief, I am 100 % agree with you pashasahab, I am trying to teach my wife now a days. She is a quick learner. I am almost doing same as you brief here and it is very fruitful. But the thing is to be remember always that is "SAFETY".
Anyway it is a good effort and nicely brief.

Thanks and Regards
ARK TAREEN

Pashasahab
21-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Thank you for appreciating my effort. Its a little contribution and I'll be grateful if more experienced and senior members of the forum add to it.

It will be beneficial for us all!

Khalidsh
21-05-2009, 02:04 PM
It depends... Some women are natural learners and some are not. in my case its the bang of my .45 which rattles her. So I taught her on a smaller .25. But she has never been inclined to carry it in her purse.

But its always good to at least teach them how to use and keep a gun.

ay_be_why
21-05-2009, 07:34 PM
...my mom loves to pump the shotgun single handed as they do in movies...

O M G :o :)

12GAUGE
21-05-2009, 09:15 PM
@ay_be_why

what else do u expect from the mother of 12gauge ?

:D

eminentpk
13-07-2009, 04:43 PM

STEPS THAT I TOOK

SIR JEE....Excellent lecture! Maza agya apka way off teaching deykh ker. Excellent. I am gonna do the same thing as you recommended i just saved this lesson. Very nice way to consolidate this topic.

Wajahat
26-07-2009, 12:04 AM
you guys wouldnt belive it, but i gave my wife a gun for moon dikhai :D my family her whole family was really pissed off, but she loves it. its an astra m200 .25, i have it customized, i have name engraved on one size of the butt and mine on the other side, i will upload the pictures soon, all you need is a good understanding and the patience , my wife also shot from my CZ 999, my chinese type 54 , she loved it and to my surprise she didnt shoot any one is the process

SAJJAD ALI
26-07-2009, 02:15 AM
very good wajahat.

Topak
28-07-2009, 11:26 AM
you guys wouldnt belive it, but i gave my wife a gun for moon dikhai :D
very nice......
i hope it was not loaded.... :o

Hamid
28-07-2009, 03:23 PM
very nice......
i hope it was not loaded.... :o

Now Wajahat has a reason to be a good hubby for the rest of his life:)

Ka_Khan
28-07-2009, 03:28 PM
you guys wouldnt belive it, but i gave my wife a gun for moon dikhai.

Nice way to start the New life !
I am sure she 'understood' the motive behind it and you are having a peacful life ;)

Starfish
28-07-2009, 03:41 PM
:D you mean you gave her the "license to kill: :D
just kidding buddy. wish you guys have a long n happy life together.

Wajahat
30-07-2009, 12:56 AM
she understands why did i gave her that!!!

i defended the motive with my parents by quoting a dialouge :

LOG ZINDAGEE SAATH GUZARTAY HAIN , MAY NAY IS KO MAUT DE DENAY KI CAPABILITY BHI DEDI HAY" Allah k baad meri zindagi ab is ki zimmaydaaree hay :D

haha it worked like a charm

PUNJTANI5
17-01-2010, 11:17 PM
wajahat zindabad

good ideas pasha sahab