PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Blind According To Your Hunting Atmosphere-1000.rupees only

Hunting Masters
13-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Dear hunters,

I hope that you enjoyed my previous posts and experience. I also hope that, time will become soon for the guided hunts & shoots for Pakistani hunters at their own motherland.

So, please note one more tip for all kind of hunts and shooting blind, as following.
It should be cast for 1000 to 1400. rupees only.

STEPS TO MAKE A CHEAP BLIND ACCORDING TO YOUR HUNTING GROUND
1. Capture a Picture with your digital camera of the soil pattern/landscape/bushes pattern at high resolution.
2. Draw a canvas at Adobe Photoshop for the size of 4x10 feet.(divide it into pixels or in inches if you required), with minimum 300.dpi resolution.
3. Drag your already captured digital picture at this canvas.
4. Save it as PSD File on CD/USB.
5. Visit to your nearest Pena Flex printer, and ask for the 4x10 feet print size. (Price should be from 20 to 35 rupees per square foot) REMEMBER : ask for 600.dpi print output.
6. Take 4-sticks of half inch diameter PVC pipe, each with length of 5’-6’’.(You can also use wooden sticks) NOTE: PVC pipes only can be use for soft ground like sand beds.
7. Draw a 4-line at equal distance to make sleeves for the pipes.
8. Keep each stick at drawn line & cut a piece of Pena Flex for the same length.
9. Past a Pena Flex strip on the both side of the stick with Elfy Or with any kind of same pasting glue comical.
10. Make small cut hole , holes will work as view finder for game area, as well as for wind crossing and for better mounting of blind on the ground.
11. Now your blind is ready to use according to your hunting area and situations.
12. This blind is very light weight and water proof plus long life, its also a good shield against cold winds.
NOTE:
If you are not in practice with, Adobe Photoshop tools than you can visit only with your captured desired digital picture to you Pena Flex printer. They will design your print as you need. And designing price is in between 200 to 400. rupees.

I hope that this tip will help to the all hunters and also its best for Wildlife observers and photographers.

Best wishes for the current game season.

Syed Ali Farzoq.
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

Malik1
13-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks and nice improvisation / innovation

hasnaincfa
13-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks for shariong this innovation.

MalikImran
14-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Thanx for the detailed reply bro ! It ill help many of us ! Thank u once again :)

Regards.

12GAUGE
14-09-2009, 12:22 AM
@Hunting Masters

now this is what I call increasing the public knowledge. so very kind of you for this kind gesture.

Regards.

Ka_Khan
14-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Very intellegent idea... ! helpful tip.We are glad to have you with us and looking forward to meet you in coming Islamabad gtg.

Turumti
15-09-2009, 02:45 AM
@Syed Ali Farzoq,

Thank You for all your valuable tips. It's a pleasure to have such experienced and generous people amongst us on PakGuns.

MUSTANIR
18-09-2009, 03:04 PM
@S A Farzoq,,,, longing to meet u and share ur experiences.

BUT dont u think that Panaflex will shine in the sun. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunting Masters
19-09-2009, 01:11 AM
@S A Farzoq,,,, longing to meet u and share ur experiences.

BUT dont u think that Panaflex will shine in the sun. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mustansir Sahib,

Why not sure welcome join any shoot or hunt, trip can be settle an easy for current game season.
Brother, don’t use Glassy Pena flex , no shining by sunlight reflection, but if due to some problems you face like that (but no chance to face any kind of problem), Than take some sand and rub slight the printed surface of the Pena Flex.

My dear this is the best method in the country like Pakistan where you cand find good and cheap blinds.
I shot few good trophies of Hog Deer and Wild Boar, I also used a Urial female decoy (made with Pena Flex) for Trophy harvesting.

Since very long time I am hunting with my 2 other friends, one is from Abot Abad & second from Lahore, since my childhood I am adopting and doing experiments matching with our hunting situations.

Soon, I will post methods and basics an easy Taxidermy, and every one can be a good taxidermist after some practices. I think, driving, riding, swimming, boating, is the basic quality of outfitters, but additionally climbing & taxidermy is also the needs of hunters.

Best regards.

Syed Ali Farzoq.
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

Ka_Khan
19-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Soon, I will post methods and basics an easy Taxidermy, and every one can be a good taxidermist after some practices.
That will be most sought after topic !
@Mustanir....the background color scheme is important.If you use dull colors,and the Pena surface is not the glossy one,it will not shine.

RZ
21-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Very useful information sharing. Thanks :)

Mig
26-09-2009, 04:05 PM
nice. . I saw some desi blinds.. there are some wild bushes,, if u Boil a cloth with lots of Outer Most Layers of there wood then it works perfectly....

Naveed_pk
26-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanx for the detailed description :)

Bluff
28-09-2009, 02:26 PM
@hunting master ....... brother its quite an interesting technique. good show bhai

kstabish
28-09-2009, 08:26 PM
thanx a lot syed sb,,,nice innovation,,

A R K TAREEN
29-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Hunting Masters,

Thank you very much for sharing the nice and useful tips. Keep it up Gentleman.

Regards.