PDA

View Full Version : Partridge & Teal & Pintail Call 3-in-1, 5.rupees to 40.rupees only

Hunting Masters
13-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Dear Hunters,

As I promissed, I will post picture of call made by PIANO ballpoint. Meanwhile I also made a call with brass pipe.
Please download the picture and enjoy it with practice.

With best regards for all my dear hunters, also going to post shooting blind picture with dimensions. And later on I will give you the dimentions and the pictures of Skeet shooting machine, its price should be only 2700.rupees and result is same as American machines.
Remember that you can produre make lot of shooting hunting items at your home or at small workshope, and you can save your money for good guns & ammunition by this way.

With best wishes.

Syed Ali Farzoq.
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5858/34216198.th.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqwPOZA)

Ka_Khan
14-09-2009, 12:35 AM
And later on I will give you the dimentions and the pictures of Skeet shooting machine, its price should be only 2700.rupees and result is same as American machines.

It will be of great help to our shooters.We will be waiting for it.

Sikander Panhwar
14-09-2009, 02:08 PM
kindly post skeet shooting machine also the location where to puchase it ,thankx

Mastermind
14-09-2009, 09:37 PM
skeet shooting machine cost not more then 8k location hyd

Malik1
14-09-2009, 10:30 PM
I got one Clay Pigeon Thrower through E bay using my brother's account from UK and it didn,t cost me more than 25 Pound Sterling but I carried it myself back to Pakistan

Hunting Masters
15-09-2009, 01:21 PM
I got one Clay Pigeon Thrower through E bay using my brother's account from UK and it didn,t cost me more than 25 Pound Sterling but I carried it myself back to Pakistan

@Malik1,

Sir, you are right by Ebay you can get wide range at different prices, but we were sharing about local market, many things you can't import by Online shopping, or some times shipping charges for overseas are too high.

Available at Malik & Company- Nila Gunbad , Lahore+ Ilahi Bakish Rawalpindi, Baksh Elahi Lahore, here you can match price, its too high. I quoted my experiance.

Best regards,

Mig
01-10-2009, 09:26 PM
anyone tried this simple call method given by our experianced HUNTING MASTER. ??? I have only picasso's with me right now. lol.. Will go and buy few Pianos tomorrow and Inshallah will try it..,

PrivateEye
10-11-2009, 01:06 PM
And later on I will give you the dimentions and the pictures of Skeet shooting machine, its price should be only 2700.rupees and result is same as American machines.

waiting Sir :)

kstabish
10-11-2009, 01:44 PM
i tried both piano n brass pipe multi times but it didn't work

Hunting Masters
10-11-2009, 03:21 PM

Dear friend, I will try to upload a short video file for this call blowing, may be fault with your blowing technic for this kind of call.

Regards.

Hamid
10-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Awaiting skeet shooting machine's drawing.

kstabish
10-11-2009, 08:06 PM
thanx ali bhai

Haider Shah
12-11-2009, 10:55 PM
@ Hunting Masters
Looking forward for your improvised , local skeet machine , any progress made in making own clays, its recipe.Regards

Hunting Masters
12-11-2009, 11:26 PM
@ Hunting Masters
Looking forward for your improvised , local skeet machine , any progress made in making own clays, its recipe.Regards

@Haider Shah; We are producing good quality clays for our own practice (05-rupees per clay). Tomorrow I will post the pictures of clays and the machine
manufactured by my technical team experts.

Dr Hanif Malik
13-11-2009, 07:09 AM
i made, work 75/' percent corect,:)@ ks tabish can you cordinate for hunting to h master gtg h rasool, i am with out car now adays :)

Hunting Masters
13-11-2009, 04:27 PM
i made, work 75/' percent corect,:)@ ks tabish can you cordinate for hunting to h master gtg h rasool, i am with out car now adays :)

Dear Dr.Sahib,

If you think; you have problem with travel means; than if you think it fine, I can send to you jeep/car, friendly.Otherwise its clear about the nature & the sensitivity of your duty.

Regards;

Hamid
14-12-2009, 07:15 PM
@hunting master, the forum is awaiting pics of skeet machine and clays.

Syed
14-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I will give you the dimentions and the pictures of Skeet shooting machine, its price should be only 2700.rupees and result is same as American machines.
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

brother we r waiting:)

zarar
15-12-2009, 11:34 AM
thank you borther

zarar
21-12-2009, 03:01 PM
brother also explain blowing technique, further explain what if one reduce all dimensions by half

Munir Ahmed
21-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Hunting Masters you are indeed doing a great job. Your guided hunts offered are really attractive, plus all this other stuff.