PDA

View Full Version : Letter to DSA: Daudsons Armoury Peshawar

Ata
11-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I wrote to DSA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Murad,

Last month I bought DSA shooter from M/s Tayabally Abdoolally & Sons in 18 K. First let me know how your pump action gun is different from other local made in the market because all are availible in market in very cheap rate.

How i can i dentify the difference between shooter and security? since i haven't check your gun yet because of karachi sitution that is why i was little concerned about this gun reliabilty.

Regards,
Ata
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSA replied

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ataul Wahab Butt Sahib,

Thank you for your e-mail.

May we point out for your kind attention that the weapons manufactured by us, are strictly according to International Standard. All specified raw materials are imported/ specially manufactured for us by VARIOUS DEFENCE ORGANIZATIONS. The above shotguns are manufactured on State of the Art Swiss and American Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) machines which are complemented by Computer?Aided Designing (CAD) and Computer?Aided Manufacturing (CAM) facilities, and heat treatment is done on Dutch Furnaces.

We are pleased to bring into your kind notice that:

1. EXPORTS: -

We are exporting these Shotguns to USA , Italy , Lebanon , Egypt , UK , Kuwait , Dominican Republic and Greece .

2. SATISFACTORY REPORTS: -

(A) We have to state that the subject Shotguns are tested functionally by the DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, BUREAU OF ALCOHOL TOBACCO AND FIREARMS, USA .

(B) The subject Shotguns are tested functionally by the Inspectorate of Armament Pakistan Army, Rawalpindi .

3. ISO 9001/2000 Certification: -

Our Company is ISO 9001/2000 Certified and the Shotguns are manufactured under the stringent International Quality Management Systems.

4. ISO 14001 Certification: -

Being an environment friendly company.

5. Interchangeability: -

All parts are interchangeable ensuring repairs by Army style replacement and not by

working on the parts.

6. Powder Coating: -

Complete Gun is specially treated for protection against corrosion, keeping in view local

weather conditions.

7. Spares Availability: -

Guarantee of availability of spare parts is for 10 years on payment.

8. Guarantee / Warranty:

Guarantee / Warranty period for our Subject Shotgun is ONE year with parts.

9. Nitro-Proofing: -

Nitro-Proofed with 35% Extra Charged Ammo.

(A). DSA SHOOTER- which confirms to all above aspects from Sr. No. 1 to 9.

(B). DSA SECURITY- A low cost Alternative of DSA SHOOTER. Which is designed for local Security Companies and Domestic Clients. This gun is suitable for standard cartridges only. (Guarantee / Warranty for our Security Shotgun is 6 months.

Thanking you once again,
Kind Regards,
(Murad Ali),
Manager Sales,
DAUDSONS ARMOURY(PVT.,) LTD.
Industrial Estate, Kohat Road,
Peshawar - Pakistan.
============================

Topak
11-09-2009, 03:46 PM
thats awesome info.now who can stop his hand to buying this shotgun.

Mig
11-09-2009, 07:40 PM
nice. . Whenever I send them e-mail,, it is always replied by Postmaster Delivery Failure..

I wanna contact them to get a shotgun by order,, with my requiremtns. .( i.e 28" barrel )..

KageFox
11-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Useful info to have...

Kamran_uk75
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM

I purchased a new DSA shooter from Fazalsons Rawalpindi today. Its really a masterpiece.

Slayerjatt
12-09-2009, 11:26 AM
@ata

very helpful sir. thanks for sharing.

Malik1
12-09-2009, 08:00 PM
@Ata

Thanks for sharing info bro, but does the gun for itself speak what has been mentioned by the manufacturer? Your input please

Kamran_uk75
12-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I wrote to DSA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Murad,

Last month I bought DSA shooter from M/s Tayabally Abdoolally & Sons in 18 K. First let me know how your pump action gun is different from other local made in the market because all are availible in market in very cheap rate.

How i can i dentify the difference between shooter and security? since i haven't check your gun yet because of karachi sitution that is why i was little concerned about this gun reliabilty.

Regards,
Ata
DSA replied

Dear Ataul Wahab Butt Sahib,

Thank you for your e-mail.

May we point out for your kind attention that the weapons manufactured by us, are strictly according to International Standard. All specified raw materials are imported/ specially manufactured for us by VARIOUS DEFENCE ORGANIZATIONS. The above shotguns are manufactured on State of the Art Swiss and American Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) machines which are complemented by Computer?Aided Designing (CAD) and Computer?Aided Manufacturing (CAM) facilities, and heat treatment is done on Dutch Furnaces.

We are pleased to bring into your kind notice that:

1. EXPORTS: -

We are exporting these Shotguns to USA , Italy , Lebanon , Egypt , UK , Kuwait , Dominican Republic and Greece .

2. SATISFACTORY REPORTS: -

(A) We have to state that the subject Shotguns are tested functionally by the DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, BUREAU OF ALCOHOL TOBACCO AND FIREARMS, USA .

(B) The subject Shotguns are tested functionally by the Inspectorate of Armament Pakistan Army, Rawalpindi .

3. ISO 9001/2000 Certification: -

Our Company is ISO 9001/2000 Certified and the Shotguns are manufactured under the stringent International Quality Management Systems.

4. ISO 14001 Certification: -

Being an environment friendly company.

5. Interchangeability: -

All parts are interchangeable ensuring repairs by Army style replacement and not by

working on the parts.

6. Powder Coating: -

Complete Gun is specially treated for protection against corrosion, keeping in view local

weather conditions.

7. Spares Availability: -

Guarantee of availability of spare parts is for 10 years on payment.

8. Guarantee / Warranty:

Guarantee / Warranty period for our Subject Shotgun is ONE year with parts.

9. Nitro-Proofing: -

Nitro-Proofed with 35% Extra Charged Ammo.

(A). DSA SHOOTER- which confirms to all above aspects from Sr. No. 1 to 9.

(B). DSA SECURITY- A low cost Alternative of DSA SHOOTER. Which is designed for local Security Companies and Domestic Clients. This gun is suitable for standard cartridges only. (Guarantee / Warranty for our Security Shotgun is 6 months.

Thanking you once again,
Kind Regards,
(Murad Ali),
Manager Sales,
DAUDSONS ARMOURY(PVT.,) LTD.
Industrial Estate, Kohat Road,
Peshawar - Pakistan.
============================

CAN DSA SHOOTER WITH STANDARD BARREL LENGTH BE USED FOR HUNTING PURPOSES?

Irttyza
13-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Excellent info thanks for sharing.

Silent killerr
13-09-2009, 10:11 AM

I purchased a new DSA shooter from Fazalsons Rawalpindi today. Its really a masterpiece.

The production of DSA shoter has been stopped, so how could you get this one?

Kamran_uk75
13-09-2009, 10:00 PM

The production of DSA shoter has been stopped, so how could you get this one?

I bought it from Fazalsons, Adamjee Road, Sadar, Rawalpindi.
They are authorized dealers of DSA and they still have few pieces in stock. So if want, grab your piece as soon as possible.
regards

Ata
14-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Dear Malick,

As per Pakistanís standard this gun is above all. I have seen and checked local made shotguns of other companies, all of them with poor barrel quality and sometimes it looks as these other shotguns are made of local PVC pipes but this local made DSA is really different as far as quality is concerned.

Enigmatic Desires
15-09-2009, 03:17 AM
An they just had to stop production of the very best local made shot gun around (sigh)

hasnaincfa
15-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks for sharing br0ther.

Ata
15-09-2009, 11:09 AM
They did not stop the production of shooter.

see the reply of DSA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir, Ataul Wahab Butt Sahib,
Thank you for your continued interest in our products.
1. Our 9mm Pistol will take about 6 months to finalize.
2. Personally i don't have experience in other local Pakistani handguns.
3. Our "Shooter" Shotguns are our regular products.

Kind Regards,
Murad Ali
=================

Dear Mr. Murad,

Thanks for this wonderful info. Some of my friends already purchased this gun after this info. Kindly do us a favor. Since your own 9 mm pistol is in process and I don't know when DSA will launch this pistol, please tell us any other reliable local Pakistani made handgun which can be equally or less good than DSA.

Since you are in the business so you can tell better.

Thanks & Regards,

ay_be_why
15-09-2009, 01:25 PM
nice info ata. good to hear that they're regularly producing Shooter. BTW, when did you get this info from murad saheb?

Topak
15-09-2009, 01:45 PM
so they are ready to launch one of the most talked pistol of Pakistan..lets see what happen.

Ata
15-09-2009, 02:24 PM
I sent this email yesterday, today I got his reply which I posted on forum

ay_be_why
15-09-2009, 09:48 PM
good job sir, you helped clear a confusion.

Memon
15-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Brother,

Really nice and informative thread. Thanks a lot. Now we should have atleast one peace.

Regards,

12GAUGE
16-09-2009, 01:11 AM
so they are ready to launch one of the most talked pistol of Pakistan..lets see what happen.

its been almost two years that i've been hearing this READY IN SIX MONTHS routine from DSA. as far as I can tell, they simply are not interested in developing the pistol beyond the prototype stage. I guess they are just too busy with their other BIG TIME defense contract. I've seen some of the things they are supplying to military and the word is WOW!.

Regards.

Ata
16-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Can anybody on the forum let us know which local Arm company is best after DSA? (for shortguns and handguns)

ay_be_why
16-09-2009, 09:04 AM
...as far as I can tell, they simply are not interested in developing the pistol beyond the prototype stage...

Regards.

that's a pity because if they did come up with their 9mm, it would've been at LEAST as successful as their shotguns, most probably.

Mig
16-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Tell the me the E-mail Address.. i am e-mailing them since a month from the given addresses on Website. . NEver got a Reply,,

I want to know, whether I can get one in a 28" Barrel or Not.

Ata
17-09-2009, 11:11 AM
info@daudsons.com.pk

Mig
17-09-2009, 03:18 PM
@ Ata, ya, finally Mr.Murad Ali Replied me.

He said that , you can only get a 21" Barrel from the Shop but you can buy a 28" Barrel from DSA factory Shop, with a gun License.

Anybody Help me Out.. Any Brother from Peshawar can go and Check the availability and Price..

Kamran_uk75
17-09-2009, 11:22 PM

He said that , you can only get a 21" Barrel from the Shop but you can buy a 28" Barrel from DSA factory Shop, with a gun License.

Anybody Help me Out.. Any Brother from Peshawar can go and Check the availability and Price..

Mr.Mig,
I'll suggest you to call DSA at 091-2324904 or091-2325135 directly, I think it would be easy for you to find answers for all your quarries.

Mig
18-09-2009, 08:33 PM
ya, Brother Kamran,,,, I will call tomorrow morning, but as one of Brother in PG posted that they have straightaway told them on phone that they cant arrange any Barrel for them !

KARTOOS
20-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Very Informative Thread..Keep it Up

Dr Hanif Malik
20-10-2009, 06:46 AM

Mr.Mig,
I'll suggest you to call DSA at 091-2324904 or091-2325135 directly, I think it would be easy for you to find answers for all your quarries.
@kamran did you able to get 28 inch barell, for more than 30 meter 28inch is neccessary.have you an other gun for hunting?

Kamran_uk75
21-10-2009, 09:30 AM

Mr.Mig,
@kamran did you able to get 28 inch barell, for more than 30 meter 28inch is neccessary.have you an other gun for hunting?

Dr.Hanif, still unable to get 28" barrel for my DSA shooter, but I have another Pak-made DBBL shotgun. This shotgun was also made on special order by "National Arms Factory Ikhlas Pindighaib" in 1991 and still its in a very good condition.

Dr Hanif Malik
21-10-2009, 08:39 PM
@kamran peshwar members can help you keep on trying

Kamran_uk75
21-10-2009, 10:10 PM
@kamran peshwar members can help you keep on trying
I wish they could

DAUDSONSARMOURY
28-10-2013, 11:14 PM
nice. . Whenever I send them e-mail,, it is always replied by Postmaster Delivery Failure..

I wanna contact them to get a shotgun by order,, with my requiremtns. .( i.e 28" barrel )..

Mr. Mig, Please contact us for your Barrel if you still need it. Please email info[at]daudsons[dot]com[dot]pk we will get you one. We also have several new add-on accessories developed recently for our Pump Actions. Please inquire for these too. Kind regards,

DAUDSONS ARMOURY

Keeping our customer our top priority!

Atif Bashir
29-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Mr. Mig, Please contact us for your Barrel if you still need it. Please email info[at]daudsons[dot]com[dot]pk we will get you one. We also have several new add-on accessories developed recently for our Pump Actions. Please inquire for these too. Kind regards,

DAUDSONS ARMOURY

Keeping our customer our top priority!

Good to hear from a reputable Pakistani shotgun manufacturer, please share some information about your new PA models with some new accessories.

Best regards,

Leon
30-10-2013, 06:44 AM
@ Atif Bashir,

Bro, on Imported Paddle, local cycle won't work.

Ka_Khan
30-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Nice to have your presence @Daudsonsarmoruy on Pakguns.I am sure many members will benefit from this.

DAUDSONSARMOURY
03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Nice to have your presence @Daudsonsarmoruy on Pakguns.I am sure many members will benefit from this.

Thank you Sir. We will try our best. All the commentsfrom this forum are highly valuable to us . Thank you.

Sincerely

DSA

DAUDSONSARMOURY
03-11-2013, 10:42 PM
its been almost two years that i've been hearing this READY IN SIX MONTHS routine from DSA. as far as I can tell, they simply are not interested in developing the pistol beyond the prototype stage. I guess they are just too busy with their other BIG TIME defense contract. I've seen some of the things they are supplying to military and the word is WOW!.

Regards.

SIR, Mr 12ga with due respect, wehave not been sitting idol. Our original 9mm project did go through several stages of development since 2001. We have gone through atleast 6 design revisions and over 15revisions on parts and mechanisms. Our final design is now ready and tooling is under development for production. This is a major milestone. We have been much more anxious about releasing our 9mm than everyone else but we cannot afford to launch something in the market in which we dont have our full confidence .

Luckily one such product is now ready, the DSA aluminum frame 9mm developed over the last year and a half. The pistol will be as reliable as our shotgun and will have our warranty . To be released in December 2013. Please visit us or contact us in December and get your hands on one of the newest DSA additions.

Thank you

Sincerely,

DSA

Rana Naeem Ahmad
04-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Dear representative of Daud sons aurmory i have a Mossberg 590 pump action with 20 inch barrel.Now i need a spare 28 inch barrel with chockes for hunting.plz give someone contact number with name & email for order placing because i contact daud sons aurmory few days back through email on their website but no one respond. regards.

makarov9x18
04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Dear representative of Daud sons aurmory i have a Mossberg 590 pump action with 20 inch barrel.Now i need a spare 28 inch barrel with chockes for hunting.plz give someone contact number with name & email for order placing because i contact daud sons aurmory few days back through email on their website but no one respond. regards.
dear bro can you please share the price of this mossberg 590 and from where you bought it am looking for one and was mossberg590a1 model also available
regards

DAUDSONSARMOURY
04-11-2013, 07:28 PM

MR. Rana,

Kindly email info[at]daudsons[dot]com[pk]

We will require your gun to make sure the barrel and head spacing is correct.

We will also need your chokes so that we can adapt them to the barrel.

Thank you and hope to receive your email soon.

Sincerely,

DSA

DAUDSONSARMOURY
04-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Sir DSA shooter is also available in silver and black finish. Thank you

DSA

Rana Naeem Ahmad
04-11-2013, 07:33 PM
dear bro can you please share the price of this mossberg 590 and from where you bought it am looking for one and was mossberg590a1 model also available
regards
Dear Makarov bro here is the picture

Rana Naeem Ahmad
04-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Purchased three years back from Mujahid Aurmory Multan.

makarov9x18
04-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Purchased three years back from Mujahid Aurmory Multan.
lovely bro need to contact you how can i

makarov9x18
04-11-2013, 07:41 PM
brother i have been looking for this model

makarov9x18
04-11-2013, 07:46 PM
brother i have been looking for this model
my email is asad_2910@hotmail.com

Rana Naeem Ahmad
04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
lovely bro need to contact you how can i