PDA

View Full Version : Planning a WIld boar hunt near Karachi

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 01:36 AM
AOA,

Dear all,

This post is in reply to all my pakguns fellow members who have shown interest in hunting particularly wild boar shooting

After much deliberation with Faraz and Ayaz bhai I am posting the details of the arrangements for wild boar shoot. Here is a brief of the program

Wild boar hunt with beaters and dogs at a place around 150kms from Karachi.
Tentative date Sunday 27th Sep 2009
Departure from muster point in Karachi 0430 hours
Breakfast and Fagir prayers on National Highway
Tea at the hunting place around 0900 hrs
Hunting till lunch
Hunters may use either rifles or shotguns, backup shooter will be assigned with new participants who will bring down the quarry should it get too close for comfort.
Homeward journey by 1430 hours
Expected time of return to the muster point around 1730 hours
Expected contribution of five thousand rupees per hunter has been calculated that includes cost of travel, breakfast, lunch, beaters and wild life personnel.
I have never conducted any hunts before and I can not assure any fixed number of wild boars to anyone, though we will conduct a through reconnaissance of the place before the hunt.

Kindly email me at hamzaengineer2001@yahoo.com to reserve a place in the hunting team.

Willing participants shall meet for a briefing and prep before the D-day.

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Ka_Khan
11-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Conducting hunts with large groups is very dangerous.So whoever is interested,be very very careful.M.Hamza you have to be very very careful in selecting the group.

It is also stated that whoever goes for the Hunt,will do this in his own personel capacity.PakGuns is not and will not be associated with such ventures.
I hope you all will agree with me as we Love you :)

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 01:56 AM
AOA,

Dear Ka_Khan,

Thankyou for the concern and advice.
People the arrangement is for a maximum of six hunters with three extra hunters as backup.
Beaters and dogs get the Wild boars all spooked and a big male charging towards you makes for an unnerving experience!

PakistanGuides
11-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Hamza Bhai
Appreciate your kind gesture of goodwill for the community. Please read my comments in my post in "Waiting for Boar Hunt Cost By Kaiser Khan"
It sounds fun .. but please be careful, esapecially in a group !

Turumti
11-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Hamza sahab,

What do Wildlife personnel have to do with hunting wildboar? Am I missing something here?

Sikander Panhwar
11-09-2009, 01:33 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3484/72491557.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2537/43328651.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5222/66410995.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5366/17556583.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/340/65368379.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5/29171364.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
for boar hunting lovers,here r some of the pics from a private hunting area of my good friend,u can enjoy sitting in a hut with 8 different direction to enjoy the view of the boars at their feeding time,uncountable wild boars and their new borns,half an hour drive from hyderabad,friend of mine has really done a job by conserving this creature by looking after them feeding them,and protecting them,its really a view where u see hog deers partriges roaming free and WILD!!!!!!!!,hope u like them,regards

Sohail
11-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Sikandar: its mean one can only see them, cant advance further :) nice gesture for this specie.

regards

Sikander Panhwar
11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
no problrm boars and big tuskers who come visit out from the main jungle or other territories,we shoot them,actually its right deep in the jungle.

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
AOA,

Dear Turumti,
You are not missing anything the wild life guy will be our guide and we usually take these guys along even if it there is no hunting .. ...
Kacherey key leyee saien

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 03:32 PM
AOA,

Dear Sikandar Panhwar Sahib,

I take it that you would like to make some hunt of hog deer and wild boar at your friend's private hunting place deep in the jungle near Hyderabad possible for your Pakguns friends.
Please do let us know when and how many of us are invited.

Thanks in advance

M.HAMZA

Turumti
11-09-2009, 03:47 PM
AOA,

Dear Turumti,
You are not missing anything the wild life guy will be our guide and we usually take these guys along even if it there is no hunting .. ...
Kacherey key leyee saien

Hamza Sahab,

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

Sikander Panhwar
11-09-2009, 04:03 PM
humza my self i have stop hunting hog deers cause i belive if once u shoot a good trophy thats it,and go for other specie,and for wildboars i go once n while and look for biger male,but if i dont find big male boar i dont shoot,but for u guys after eid i plan a good shoot i will racky and see which area r the big boars,my farm aswell,and let u know then u guys can come and have a good shoot and party.regards

Turumti
11-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Conducting hunts with large groups is very dangerous.So whoever is interested,be very very careful.M.Hamza you have to be very very careful in selecting the group.

It is also stated that whoever goes for the Hunt,will do this in his own personel capacity.PakGuns is not and will not be associated with such ventures.
I hope you all will agree with me as we Love you :)

I suppose you mean to say PakGuns bears no liability in such ventures.

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
AOA,

Dear Sikander Panhwar Sahib,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your friends place. He appears to be a true conservator.
And hope to see your post regarding hunting soon after eid InshaAllah.

Wasalaam,
M.HAMZA

Hunting Masters
11-09-2009, 05:10 PM
AOA,

Dear all,

This post is in reply to all my pakguns fellow members who have shown interest in hunting particularly wild boar shooting

After much deliberation with Faraz and Ayaz bhai I am posting the details of the arrangements for wild boar shoot. Here is a brief of the program

Tentative date 31st Sep 2009
Hunting till lunch
Hunters may use either rifles or shotguns, backup shooter will be assigned with new participants who will bring down the quarry should it get too close for comfort.
Expected contribution of five thousand rupees per hunter has been calculated that includes cost of travel, breakfast, lunch, beaters and wild life personnel.
I have never conducted any hunts before and I can not assure any fixed number of wild boars to anyone, though we will conduct a through reconnaissance of the place before the hunt.

Kindly email me at hamzaengineer2001@yahoo.com to reserve a place in the hunting team.

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Dear Friend,

Ka_Khan said right, please don't arrange this kind of hunt, with new or untraineds. You must need some professionals assistance otherwise dont arrange. Being professional I smelled few mistakes in your itenerary for hunting day. First of all here you need a person as group incharge and beaters incharge as well as the scouting manager and lot of more things, little but with big concerns.

Even than best wishes for all my hunters participating in this group.

Regards.

Syed Ali Farzoq.
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

Hunting Masters
11-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Dear Mr.Hamza,

Really you are a mature and serious class hunter, your posts reflections are high profile hunter.
But also remember.
‘If you are hunting man eater with untrained companion, than untrained companion is most dangerous than man eater’.

So, better arrange group hunting especially withy beaters only with mature class of hunters.

Best regards.

Syed Ali Fazoq
www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com)

9mm Luger
11-09-2009, 05:39 PM
we all r mature ppl n know the dangers! if someone doesnt go on a hunt how on earth do u expect him to become EXPERIENCED!!

Hamza bhai nice effort on your part well done for your sincerety and generosity!!

9mm Luger
11-09-2009, 05:40 PM
i guess the idea should b that experienced PG members take along less/non experienced PG members so that they with guidance can become EXPERIENCED!!

Malik1
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I think most of the participants understand the nature of hunt and if there is a novice he will be accompanied by an old hand. Go ahead guys and be careful. Hamza bro keep it up. Well done

9mm Luger
11-09-2009, 07:23 PM
AOA,

Dear all,

Hunting till lunch

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Hamza bhai just spotted how can the tentative date b 31 sep??? my calendar shpws only 30 days in this month!!LOL

Memon
11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
AOA,

Dear all,

Hunting till lunch

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Hamza bhai just spotted how can the tentative date b 31 sep??? my calendar shpws only 30 days in this month!!LOL

That's why no one is replying.

well, Hamza bhai i m interested but will confirm you soon.

Regards,

Memon
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
i guess the idea should b that experienced PG members take along less/non experienced PG members so that they with guidance can become EXPERIENCED!!

I think most of the participants understand the nature of hunt and if there is a novice he will be accompanied by an old hand. Go ahead guys and be careful. Hamza bro keep it up. Well done

+ 1

I agree with 9mm Luger

Ka_Khan
11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
‘If you are hunting man eater with untrained companion, than untrained companion is most dangerous than man eater’.

@Turumti i hope everyone got the message.

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 10:51 PM
AOA,

Dear 9MM LUGER & Memon thanks for the correction.
The date is now 27th Sep 2009, last Sunday of September.

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Ilyas
11-09-2009, 10:52 PM
+1... 9mm luger n Malik Bhai :) @Hamza... Bro good initiative to help willing members get some experience in the company of caring n experienced friends.
We are all here at PakGuns to learn more about firearms and handling them with care n responsibility, as none of us deny the fact that firearms are dangerous and need care n respect. Similarly, there are dangers associated with hunting as well, but we are all here to get aware of those and learn from the experienced members.
So I would say have a good hunt, but be safe :)
@Sikander sb... very nice pics and an amazing place. Thanks for sharing and the invitation you extended to your PG bros :)

Omkhan
12-09-2009, 11:44 AM
gr8 gesture Hamza. Count me in. Dropping u an email shortly. Thanks

Sohail
12-09-2009, 12:23 PM
i will second 9mm lugar but we all must understand that we all here cobined because of the pakguns.com thus we should also follow the instructions of our mods as they have been selected after a proper scrutiny and i would also suggest & appreciate that such ideas should be discussed in detail with the mods for their consensus before taking them to the roller coaster. the gesture of Hamza and Sikander is highly appreciated that is purely for the benefit of our pakgunners:)

regards

regards

farazkhan
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I Think we will talk ppl about the program in Detail who are interested. and this is not a first program arrange By aahmed and me arrange

Memon
12-09-2009, 04:06 PM
AOA,

Dear 9MM LUGER & Memon thanks for the correction.
The date is now 27th Sep 2009, last Sunday of September.

Wasalaam,

M.HAMZA

Hamza Bhai ................ Sunday ............... :( I am out as i have my MBA classes on saturday n sunday (but saturday can be managed) ............ and also have my mid term exam on 3rd october ......... so no chance.

I wish I can join you, well, better luck next time.

Regards,

RZ
12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Dear Hamza Bhai,
Assalam Alaikum,

Ref our telephone conversation, Insha Allah I will be with you- as a novice. I have marked 27th September for this activity.

Regards,

RZ

RZ
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM

Thank you :)

Ka_Khan
12-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Dear members,Pakguns purpose is to educate people in handling firearms.Lot of our members have shared information and learned useful tips at the firing ranges.
The initiative of M.Hamza is appriciated.My concern only was too many young people carrying all sorts of 'loaded' weapons and roaming around :)
Thats why i mentioned that the responsibility will be on the group leader to handle the squad !
It seems M.Hamza is handling this hunt professionally.

9mm Luger
12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
@ hamza bhai ill b in multan from 18-26 and coming back on 27th!!

Kakar
12-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Dear hamza.. I appreciate the effort from your side.. wishing you good luck for your hunting trip.

Txshooter
14-03-2010, 03:50 PM
hi guys. did this hunt take place?

MAK786
05-04-2010, 06:16 PM
@SP, sir i think its Mr. Jamoot area Matyari..

MAK786
05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
humza my self i have stop hunting hog deers cause i belive if once u shoot a good trophy thats it,and go for other specie,and for wildboars i go once n while and look for biger male,but if i dont find big male boar i dont shoot,but for u guys after eid i plan a good shoot i will racky and see which area r the big boars,my farm aswell,and let u know then u guys can come and have a good shoot and party.regards

Sikander Sahab, did it happened or still pending? :)

Engineeer
06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
very nice view

Moin
06-04-2010, 03:38 PM
it didnt think it happend

guns for me
13-04-2010, 01:36 PM
this topic is good {planning a wild boar hunt near karachi} for all karachi members .. :)

MAK786
13-04-2010, 09:10 PM
anyone has any idea to or can organise a night hunt of wild boar?

Moin
14-04-2010, 12:04 PM
MAK please call me once you find time

Abu Al Hawl
14-04-2010, 12:28 PM
MAK bro, i thought you are an organizer in your own! why to ask some one else?

Omkhan
14-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Yes MAK. I thought the same :). So I would appreciate your efforts & would love to join ;)

MAK786
14-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Ok i will do something for u people soon...

Birdshooter007
17-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Nice share Sikandar Panhwar Sb, we need a cannon to get an instantaneous kill of all the gathered boars. :D