PDA

View Full Version : Norinco M-14S 'GI Rifle' Semi-Auto

Anthrax
03-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Hey guys!

I came across this truly amazing beauty from the Vietnam era. It's one of the most accurate rifles there is. The newer versions are still being used by US army snipers under the designation M21.

Anyway, I heard that Norinco produces an excellent clone of this beauty. Any one of you guys ever saw it in the market? I don't think it's a PB as its a semi-automatic rifle.

Here's some information from a Canadian website. It's listed for only 399$.

http://www.marstar.ca/gf-norinco/images/M-14S-450px.jpg

General George S. Patton once called the famed M1 Garand "the greatest battle implement ever devised," a claim few disputed at the time and some believe still holds true today. Were he to have acquainted himself with the M-14 rifle, with its 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge, improved gas system, flash hider, and detachable magazine he may well have revised his statement. The Norinco M-14S is a semi-auto copy of the famed M-14 any Canadian with a firearms license can own.

The one problem with this design has been its price: its American-made entry-level counterpart costs in excess of $2,000 Canadian. To make matters worse our competition charges $700.00 for the Norinco M-14S (aka. 'M-305') - three hundred dollars MORE per rifle - and refuses to offer any warranty on them (Marstar does provide a written warranty with all Norinco firearms we sell: see below for details).

KageFox
03-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Most probably PB due to caliber. Only .22 semi-autos are NPB.

Anthrax
03-09-2009, 04:16 AM
Most probably PB due to caliber. Only .22 semi-autos are NPB.

You're probably right. Forgot about the "Bolt Action" part :P

Silent killerr
27-10-2009, 07:26 PM
is it available in Pakistan?

Anthrax
28-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Urgh, Silent Killer! :mad: You bumped another old thread with your one-liner!

On behalf of most of the members on this forum, let me put it in a blunt way: BAN THIS TROLL ALREADY!