PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Boar hunt cost by kaiser khan.

Omer571
12-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Aoa
Mr. khan said that he would give us the cost for a boar hunt. Plz let us know khan sb.
Regards

PakistanGuides
12-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Dear Omar,
We'll start our Boar Hunting Season from 1st of October and currently my team is busy in reconnaissance of some new areas. So we'll be able to quote you our fresh rates sometime after Eid ul Fitr. Thanks & best regards

kstabish
12-08-2009, 09:26 PM
respcted khan sb kindly consider me included

Dr Zakir
12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
inform me also

Omer571
13-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Thank you khan sb.
looking forward
regards

Sohail
13-08-2009, 11:26 AM
if the hunt is enormous i can also reach to the place, qaiser sahib being with us for guidance, would be a plus

possible tenure of the hunt
cost (complete)

regards

Memon
14-08-2009, 01:46 AM
if the hunt is enormous i can also reach to the place, qaiser sahib being with us for guidance, would be a plus

possible tenure of the hunt
cost (complete)

regards

Thats great .................. Sohail bhai, I wish, I can be there but now busy with studies and only would be able on semester breaks. Surely will join any gathering in December.

Regard,

Omer571
03-09-2009, 01:31 AM
@khan sb: I am still waiting for your scouts to come back. Ask them to hurry a bit.:)

Sikander Panhwar
03-09-2009, 01:53 AM
khan sb could u also qoute the blue sheep hunting price plz,regards

Malik1
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Though can not spare time for service reasons but still interested in knowing the areas and rates for boar hunt.

PakistanGuides
08-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Dear Omer, Dear Malik ... Dear All !
Thanks for your patience. Our package for wild boar driven hunt is ready. Please let me know to whom should I deliver it & at what address (email or hard copy). Instead of making it a public debate, I would prefer to deal with just one group leader who volunteers to take the responsibility to lead this group and I would appreciate to meet him in person and discuss the details before he proceeds to circulate this package to all other members. It'll be ideal if this happens before 20th Ramzan or shortly after Eid because in between I'll sit in Aitekaaf.
Best regards

Saeen
08-09-2009, 04:31 PM
I guess Omer will be taking a lead in this :)

Omer571
10-09-2009, 06:21 AM
@ Mr.Khan,
I am not the leader type. Kindly send me the soft copy at omer571@gmail.com or the hardcopy at 291, st#6, Cavalry Grounds, Lahore. Kindly send your terms and conditions as well.
Regards

Malik1
10-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Looks like some highly secret deal and specially meeting in person is for highly sensitive issues.................. Hope this is not a hunt for WMD :) :)

Adeel Shuja Butt
10-09-2009, 11:39 AM
are we talking abt some place near islamabad
if yes plss also include me

Aoa
Mr. khan said that he would give us the cost for a boar hunt. Plz let us know khan sb.
Regards

Abbas
10-09-2009, 12:50 PM
For the benefit of the members kindly list the approximate cost for the hunt.

Ka_Khan
10-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Kaiser Sahib you can give us the fee people in the market are demanding.If someone is interested,he will contact you and then you can give discount if he is a PakGunner.

Omer571
10-09-2009, 02:30 PM
I couldn't agree more with Abbas and ka_khan.

Gunfire
10-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Dear Kaiser Sb, I'm sure you have standardized package rates for your wild boar hunts that you quote to customers. I don't see any harm in posting the rates and info here for all of us to share on the forum. Everyone can review the package & then contact you for further bookings. I don't think you'll want to keep emailing pakages to 700+ members...

PakistanGuides
11-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Dear All,

Thanks for your kind interest. In routine, we send our packages to just one outfitter or a group leader (foreign or Pakistani) for any hunting, trekking or climbing expedition/safari and negotiate all aspects of the trip with one person (middle man) and that agency/person corresponds with all other group members/clients and forwards us the bookings with payments when everything is finalized, meanwhile, all inquiries from our clients/group members are sent to the agency/leader who gets answers from us and forwards them to the concerned members accordingly. This is how we work in routine.

However, since this is the first time I'm dealing with a community like PG and posting my packages on a forum I'm a little concerned about any unforeseen complications and may cause any problems at either end. So I'll make the final decision after consulting my partners.

As regards my prices, you may rest assured I'll not be quoting our standard packages to pak gunners because they are quite expensive, rather, I've worked out subsidized prices based on almost breakeven or negligible profits and if I ever make any profit at all at the end of the safari I'll donate some of it to Pak Guns for promotion of it's great job it's doing to educate the youth of Pakistan to understand and adopt the peaceful and responsible gun culture and in this regard I would also like to put in my small fiscal contribution in addition to my support of words.

My other deep concern is about the safety of our group members and the people who live in & around the wild boar habitats ... ! Please note, this won't be a picnic party, rather, a serious hunt done with "REAL GUNS" and God Forbid any mishandling or breach of discipline may cause fatal mishaps whose ultimate responsibility will fall on the outfitter so we must meet, discuss, decide and then draw a firm code of conduct and strict rules to prevent any unforeseen mishaps or accidents.

It may not be out of place to mention here that since trophy hunting involves a single hunter & he has to shoot just one big game in remote (uninhabited areas) the hunt is literally risk free but since the wild boars are usually shot near inhabited areas and there are many gunners in a group and any careless move, miscommunication or lack of coordination may cause serious accidents, we'll have to impose strict code of conduct, discipline and precautions to prevent any accidents.

I hope my comment won't be reckoned rude when I say that since our esteemed PG members are composed of all age groups (young & mature) and many of us are new hunters with little gun experience, I'll be most reluctant to take new comers or inexperienced gunners on this trip to prevent any mishaps.
In this regard, I would request for the help of our expert and senior PG members to first draw a selection and safety criteria and then proceed to select the qualified gunners who want to go on such safaris.

I know this will be a sensitive and cumbersome job but once we have done it, this will become a standard policy (like as asset) of PG for any such activity in future and all members will enjoy such hunts without fear of causing accidents.
I hope my esteemed member will understand my concerns over the safety issue ... because it means saving lives so we should take it seriously !

With my best regards, I'll revert after I finish my aitekaaf.

Until ... Eid Mubarik to All of you !
Caution : Don't Get Sick By Overeating on Eid !!!

Sincerely
Kaiser

M.HAMZA
11-09-2009, 04:53 AM
AOA,

Dear Kaisar Sahib,

Your much awaited reply emanating from vast and diverse experience in this field is thought provoking as well as a sincere gesture towards PG members.
Allah aapka itekaf qabool farmaey, our hamarey rozey bhiee. ameen

Wasalaam
M.HAMZA

PakistanGuides
11-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Thank you Hamza Bhai

Sikander Panhwar
11-09-2009, 04:19 PM
kaiser bhai,its really nice to see how u explaine everything i agree with u regarding the risk invole in boar hunting with so many gunners,plus u hardly know ppl how they behave with guns,but im sure all of our friends must b knowing how to get one self safe and others aswell thats what is important in this game,i have seen so many misshaps,but i belive if one treat his or her empty gun loaded all the time u avoid bad things,belive me i always regard english theory of carring gun safly if follow the rules u not only get safe but make other person safe,its really important to know ur weapon,in the end plz all respectable members plz dont think that im trying to b mr safe here or telling u guys that u dont know anything mashallah u all r brilliant and responsible sportsmen and ALLAH always look after and keep everyone safe from accidents,my kind regards for all.

Naveed_pk
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
kaiser bhai,its really nice to see how u explaine everything i agree with u regarding the risk invole in boar hunting with so many gunners,plus u hardly know ppl how they behave with guns,but im sure all of our friends must b knowing how to get one self safe and others aswell thats what is important in this game,i have seen so many misshaps,but i belive if one treat his or her empty gun loaded all the time u avoid bad things,belive me i always regard english theory of carring gun safly if follow the rules u not only get safe but make other person safe,its really important to know ur weapon,in the end plz all respectable members plz dont think that im trying to b mr safe here or telling u guys that u dont know anything mashallah u all r brilliant and responsible sportsmen and ALLAH always look after and keep everyone safe from accidents,my kind regards for all.

+1 Sikandar Sab...May Allah Protect all Pakgunners...and Wish U all a safe hunt..God Bless U All