Ello
11-10-2015, 02:05 PM
912 with gold trigger
Over and under
With multi chokes
28 inch barrels

Imtiaz Shah
11-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Solid Gold trigger or golden trigger ! ya Sheikh ?

FA226
11-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Nice shotgun bro.

Ello
11-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks
I think it is gold-plated not solid gold!

khanjee666
11-10-2015, 06:22 PM
awesome beauty Ello bro

Ello
11-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Silver pigeon next in line. I will be in pak next month can't wait to try it out !!

ajmal virk
11-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Congrats beautiful gun

HussnainAyub
11-10-2015, 11:12 PM
congrats .... awesome over under ..... plz share the price and deler info

Ello
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Thank you
Bought in the UK
Currently in the UK
It will be in Pakistan in 3 weeks time
Happy for any genuine enthusiast to come and try it out - you will notice the difference!!

Desert lion
12-10-2015, 09:15 PM
912 with gold trigger
Over and under
With multi chokes
28 inch barrels

Brother its pretty darling I'm jealous haha 😆

durrani
12-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Nice and Beautiful. Over under always look and feel Good.

sadatpk
13-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Absolutely gorgeous

Asif Ali
13-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Thank you
Bought in the UK
Currently in the UK
It will be in Pakistan in 3 weeks time
Happy for any genuine enthusiast to come and try it out - you will notice the difference!!

Munsoor Bro. can u give your email address on asif.ali.2032@gmail.com
Need to discuss.
Regards

Ello
13-10-2015, 04:38 PM
For anyone that wants to discuss;

Email address is m.m.aslam@gmail.com

Thanks

Leon
13-10-2015, 07:56 PM
I should not be saying that but why to go through the hassle of buying a turkish made gun in England and bringing it home when the same is also available in Pakistan at very good price?

Ello
13-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Hay thanks for the comments, I am not sure if part of it is made in turkey or not but it's books and certification documents state Birmingham, UK, I do know that webley stopped making a long time ago maybe the parts are outsourced and then assembled and tested in the UK? But I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a cheap copy as the build quality is far better than other Turkish guns that I have seen (although I am not an expert) - maybe it's a 'branding' thing but clearly brother Asif wants to discuss further hence I put the Email out there.
Although I love bargains (like everyone) but I think there is a difference in cheap and quality.

Leon
14-10-2015, 08:12 AM
I never said that it's cheap. Webley & Scott must be getting these made according to their standard. But it is fully made and assembled in Turkey.

My point is not about its make but buying it from England and then transporting it.

Ello
14-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Good debate brother,
I think there is no better place where you can holiday and hunt/shoot freely with your own gun than on your own land in Pakistan - do you not agree?
I personally find that the reception of a good English shotgun is always very well received in our area and I am sure this webley will be no exception. Granted it may be manufactured outside of the UK but the branding is still English.
I don't think English shotguns are as common or as readily available in Pakistan, I maybe wrong but certainly not in our punjab area - that's probably why I think they hold a certain novalty factor.
This isn't the first one that I have transported to Pakistan, before this was a beautiful side by side with wonderful engraved Damascus barrels by an old English maker by the name of Rutt - still in Pakistan. I did have a side by side Cogswell & Harrison there also. The other guys in our shooting group seem to regard these guns more than the ones that they buy in Pakistan.
Any opinions on English shotguns?

Shahid Raees
19-04-2016, 06:31 PM
pure beauty.

AsimKhan
21-05-2016, 04:46 AM
Hi, Ello. I wanted to ask you something. If you could please give me some info. on importing a 12g O/U shotgun to Pakistan. It would be very helpful. AsimKhan

TRX
30-05-2016, 05:38 PM
I think it is gold-plated not solid gold!

Gold plated trigger groups were a feature on "best grade" British double rifles and possibly shotguns. It was done for corrosion resistance since hunts or safaris might involve staying in the field for days or weeks, sometimes in the rain.

Nowadays we'd use stainless steel, but stainless steel wasn't commonly available until after WWI, half a century after gunmakers adopted gold plating. Some modern gunmakers still use plating; it's a very traditional industry.

As well as gold plating, some gunmakers provided complete spare trigger groups, which were called "locks" back then. For some reason I never quite understood, old-school gunmakers preferred leaf springs to coil springs, and leaf springs are notorious for breaking. And "best grade" rifles were frequently hand-made using tools and procedures little different from Darra; if a part broke you had to ship the gun back to Birmingham or London and someone would make and fit a replacement part using chisels and files. So gold plating and spares ensured the rifle would be in functional condition when it was needed.

Ello
13-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Thank you TRX - we learn something new everyday!

Afzaal
13-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Very nice looking shotgun brother
Safe shooting
A query is sent at your email kindly reply asap.

Regards