PDA

View Full Version : CZ 100 (copy)

Gujjar
03-08-2009, 06:46 PM
hello to all
pics of my CZ 100 (copy)
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9c12a68dd5.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/96356b41b5.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/72c461ef06.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/541e1e7c98.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d58412655a.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/353ce0cea0.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Gujjar
03-08-2009, 06:51 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c1b87344d8.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Topak
03-08-2009, 07:29 PM
nice copy please tell about its reliability and price.
looks like 9MM,how many rounds it can have?

Abu Hafs
03-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah that really does look the business.
When you say copy do you mean local copy (very impressed if local gunsmiths are making these) or a copy made by a foreign arms manufacturer?

Enigmatic Desires
03-08-2009, 08:52 PM
copy made by?? looks waay to snazzy to be darra made..

KageFox
03-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Very nice pistol. But I don't think its local made, more like Chinese. Then again, I was surprised when I saw pics of Moeen Bhai's Glock clones...

Dr Zakir
03-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Looks to be quite good . Can you give a range report where it is made local or chineese what is the price

Memon
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Look fine ...... kindly share its specification and accuracy.

Regards,

Doktar
04-08-2009, 12:13 AM
CZ-100 copy is available in Peshawar. It's made in Peshawar but factory name is unknown. Last time I asked the price was 18000 rupees. To my surprise the pistol had an auto-loader for magazine and Owner's Manual.

Dr Zakir
04-08-2009, 12:21 AM
our people are getting better day by day , gives me great pleasure to see workmanship of our people with such little resources

Ahsanfurqan
04-08-2009, 07:38 AM
very fine clone.congrats

Monis
04-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Nice copy i saw this in market

Offroader2323
04-08-2009, 11:00 AM
I f it is PAk made than i say "hats off to our local gun smith"

very pleased to see this quality of pistol made by local gun smiths. If they will keep getting better than one day they will be known in this field as masters, like few dacades back the english small manufacturer were known as.

Ali Akbar
04-08-2009, 11:21 AM
its a realy good copy but just waiting for the range report to justify its performance

Sohail Waheed
04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Yeah that really does look the business.
When you say copy do you mean local copy (very impressed if local gunsmiths are making these) or a copy made by a foreign arms manufacturer?

+1

Also need the answer for the above question.

Topak
04-08-2009, 01:33 PM
really ..is it pak made.i dont believe it.....looks like original one.darra people are getting technology .......poly frames are evry where in market now,

Gujjar
04-08-2009, 04:15 PM
thanks to replay
buying from gujrat RS 20,000 performance is good
i think this is local copy .gra8 work of our pepol

SAJJAD ALI
04-08-2009, 04:20 PM
gujjar sahab plz try to upload more clear photos with more angels.thnx

Gujjar
04-08-2009, 04:24 PM
This is 9mm, and14 rounds capsity magzine with auto loader.accuracy is true.
buying on 23/7/008, available in gujrat .

Enigmatic Desires
04-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Its Ok sir,

We here on PG are not concerned wiht languege skills.. too busy admiring your fine looking gun. Seriously if its local. an if it works as good as it looks..

Then soon we wont even need to buy foreign weapons.

NOMI
04-08-2009, 04:57 PM
gujjar nice pistol im know a dealer in gujrat Salman Khan & Brothers wich have many nice copies i got there Fn Five-Seven pistol copy same to same orignal but that was chaines copy price 38k
can you give me your dealer detailes?

9mm Luger
04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
very nice copy almost indistinguishable from the original!! I might have just bought it for the original :):D:o

9mm Luger
04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
the original one from the internet
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1909/15521082.th.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1uMbcA)

KageFox
04-08-2009, 08:40 PM
From what the pics look like, the gun could easily be mistaken for the original. ED is right in saying that if our locals can produce hi-quality weapons, there will be little or no need for expensive foreign imports.

First Moeen Bhai's glocks, now this... I like where we are going... :)

Dr Zakir
04-08-2009, 11:41 PM
wait sir just moeen is working on some thing amazing

Enigmatic Desires
05-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Shoot.. Gujjar's cz looks even more 'original' then the original

:o

An if it functions like the original...

Is'nt it gr8 to be Pakistanis? :D

Topak
05-08-2009, 04:37 PM
impressive looking pistol.
some more companies are trying to make new generations of clones in Pakistan.it came to know me that sherpao arms have made SIG copy.

Enigmatic Desires
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
impressive looking pistol.
some more companies are trying to make new generations of clones in Pakistan.it came to know me that sherpao arms have made SIG copy.

I've seen a lot of their stuff. in the market.. decent arms in khi not only stock their stuff but have a workshop adjacent to their showroom.. In case any thing ever needs to be changed/replaced

Ka_Khan
05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Nice Gun Gujjar.We need to know about its performance.How many rounds have you fired and any problems you faced?

Enigmatic Desires
07-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Gujjar Bhai agar mind naa karain to please wapish post kar saktay hain urdu main?

please?

Sultan Khan
07-08-2009, 12:40 PM
@Gujjar, nice pistol brother, i will try to get one in my next visit to N W F P, gOOD LUCK.

Gujjar
07-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Enigmatic Desires bhi sorry for late replay reason is loadsheddind main nay ya pistol 23/7/008 ko kharida tha abhi tak koi problem nahin hoi na he ya jaam huwa hai na he koi round miss huwa hai,target pretice main be result umnda raha hai, raat ko 44 round matwatar fire key they without any problem,abhi tak to theek hai kal ka pata nahin

Dr Zakir
07-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Heard thos was one of the first clones to be made in Pakistan intially there were problems with this design as polymer was not good now may be it has improved as is other stuff

Enigmatic Desires
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Enigmatic Desires bhi sorry for late replay reason is loadsheddind main nay ya pistol 23/7/008 ko kharida tha abhi tak koi problem nahin hoi na he ya jaam huwa hai na he koi round miss huwa hai,target pretice main be result umnda raha hai, raat ko 44 round matwatar fire key they without any problem,abhi tak to theek hai kal ka pata nahin

44 rounds in 1 go!! an no miss fires.. Inshallah .. agay bhee nahin hoin gaay..

Mashallah say aap kaa bara umda weapon hai.. shakal say bhee aur serat say bhee..

Bass nazar naa lagay..

Main issay daknay kay baad Pakistani wapons kaa fan ho gia houn..

KageFox
07-08-2009, 04:50 PM

Same here. Pakistani weapon industry is progressing.... :)

Enigmatic Desires
07-08-2009, 05:24 PM

Same here. Pakistani weapon industry is progressing.... :)

I htink my next gun is goin to b a .30.. non TT pak clone.. preferably with a rail

KageFox
07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
non TT and .30? What are the options?

NOMI
07-08-2009, 07:04 PM
guys this pistol is pak clone no doubt today i confirm with salman khan dealer gujrat he told me that this cz 100 pistol is pak clone and this one also available in chaines clone price 40k
its quality is very well no doubt jam and misfire ka to swal hi peda nhi hota
http://www.postimage.org/templates/images/smiley/guns/1.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Enigmatic Desires
08-08-2009, 03:18 AM
non TT and .30? What are the options?

The ubiquitous 9mm.. in fact the .30s are by an large all clones of the 9mm model..

its only in Pakistan that we can have access to a dazzling variety of clones of most of the famous brands an models. all in our own native .30..

For a 9mm I'd prefer an original.. But i'd go for a good quality clone of the same weapon since .30s are only available in clones. (other then the ever present TT)

Enigmatic Desires
08-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Gujjar bhai a favour. can U check an c who is the manufacturer of this fine weapon that U have?

ARlover
08-08-2009, 02:41 PM
its cool

Ka_Khan
08-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Checked in Peshawar Market.Available @18K with a box,manual and auto loader!
Guaranteed No Jams or misfires.

Enigmatic Desires
09-08-2009, 01:21 AM

What do U mean by an auto loader KK??

an whats is the weapon's brand?

Arsenal763
09-08-2009, 07:47 AM
ka khan bhai.. please could you tell me name of the shop in peshawar where copy of cz 100 is available (with phone number)...

Topak
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
KK have checked it,or take it in your hands ?

Dr Zakir
09-08-2009, 01:17 PM
reasonable price

KageFox
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM
How many of us would be able to trust our lives to a local weapon (for HD/SD, CC)? I'd just like to know...

Slayerjatt
09-08-2009, 09:57 PM
@all respected members,

kindly forgive my ignorance, can you tell me what an autoloader is? was searching on the internet but couldn't get it clearly. thanks.

KageFox
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I THINK that what is being referred as "autoloader" is actually the "magazine loader". Can't think of anything else until someone clarifies.

Slayerjatt
09-08-2009, 10:04 PM
@kf

thanks for the response. let's wait for more clarifications.

Ka_Khan
09-08-2009, 11:26 PM
@All... the CZ100 Copy is available at Pak Arms,Hashtnagri,Peshawar.
AutoLoader is for loading bullets in magazine.It is speedy.
@topak yes i have checked it,held it in my hands (very handy and good grip),dry fired it and ........liked it.I may be getting one very soon once i find out the actual manufacturer.

Topak
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
thanks KK.
plz check its performance and accuracy first....then buy it.its looks very nice but wot about performance in MASTER'S HAND?

Sohail Waheed
10-08-2009, 10:50 PM
@kk, i will surely copy you if you find this good enough after purchasing.

Arsenal763
11-08-2009, 02:43 PM
ka khan could you provide contact number of Pak Arms, Hashtnagri Peshawar.

Ka_Khan
02-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Found the Manufacturer of CZ100.
It is made at Small Industrial Estate Kohat Road,Peshawar.
Factory Price @15000.

KageFox
03-09-2009, 12:10 AM
The price is pretty low... and the gun looks more original than the original! :D

Memon
03-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Any idea of availability in Karachi.

??

Enigmatic Desires
03-09-2009, 03:43 AM
Haven't seen it around

Fahim
03-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Lovely Gun.. KK do let us knw if u purchase it..

qaiser
10-12-2009, 06:46 PM
guys its manufactured at SARHAD ARMS COMPANY small industrail estate kohat road peshawar and dont worry about its performance and durability..
I Spent my internship programme there.and in my duration of internee,it was being selected for 'Cherat S.S.G Centre'and also at Police Training Centre,Sambli Dam Islamabad...

Enigmatic Desires
10-12-2009, 09:05 PM
guys its manufactured at SARHAD ARMS COMPANY small industrail estate kohat road peshawar and dont worry about its performance and durability..
I Spent my internship programme there.and in my duration of internee,it was being selected for 'Cherat S.S.G Centre'and also at Police Training Centre,Sambli Dam Islamabad...

Wow.. a local clone being selected by the elite SSG.. :o

Memon
10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
One of my friend is interested to sell his CZ100 copy ....... if any one interested, please let me inform.

Regards,

wasifali89
10-12-2009, 10:26 PM
woww what a copy

Glockcohlic
10-12-2009, 10:50 PM
One (Clone) is available @ shamshuddind & Sons RWP. As far as clones are concerned, it's a gud copy.

I was offered one (original) @ 100K but I didn't liked, instead bought CZ 75.

AK47
10-12-2009, 11:07 PM
And you paid how much for the 75? NIB?

Glockcohlic
10-12-2009, 11:27 PM
I paid less than 100K for 99% condition not NIB

LionHeart
11-12-2009, 10:00 AM
@Gujjar: Nice Sharing brother, Its indeed a good looking clone and hope will perform good as it looks.

Dear all, I am sure you all have read this below topic before (AMAZING Pakistan made replica of Stoeger Cougar) by Anthrax

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3274

With your permission, I would like to copy/paste some portion of my reply from the about topic and I hope this time i will get some feedback from Abbas Bhai, or our Mods?

{Now talk about current era where batter and batter clones are hitting the market so we are getting more concerned of being fooled by these clones/dealers. What i am thinking and My humble suggestion (hope Abbas Bhai and Mods will agreed with) Make a dedicated Sticky to differentiate these good clone from their original products. So when ever someone came to know or see any good clone, try to get their good quality photos/details and will post it there then all our Experts/Senior member are requested to give some solid references (Photo graphical evidence/ Text Details ) that how someone can differentiate b/w clones and originals. Therefore Pakguns will be able to minimize the risk of getting fooled.}

So above was the cutting from my post and I am requesting all of my dear members to give your feedback about this idea, i hope this time i will get some feedback which would be beneficial for all of us specially for the inexperienced members including myself. :rolleyes:

regards,

Sami
11-12-2009, 10:25 AM
A-O-A, +1 Lion Heart. We all appreciate & encourage our Local products but, Won't let our forum member be-fooled by any trader. A-H

AK47
11-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Lionheart bro........you may have a valid point in your request, I agree, and leave it for the mods or admin, yet I must say, I think it will be very hard to post pictures of such differences, unless someone actually does buy a clone and give some in-depth review of it with all photographic details.

I'm not sure a dealer would allow his item an x-ray of such an extent, leave alone taking pictures without the intent of buying that specific item, especially not, if he already has be-fooled anyone, in theory, about originality of the item. Second there are too many clones out there, no uniform standard, from which to extract major differences from originals and counterfeits. Best, for a gun enthusiast, with some common sense, is to ask the dealer how to field strip it, don't do it even if you do know how to do it, let him help you, and with some common sense use your best judgement and inspect the item from all angles, especially the interior of it. A counterfeit will show it's poor class, easily!

Look, there will always be a difference, no matter how skillfully a copy has been made, yet to assess it properly, you need to have it before you, especially because of the better technology applied like with the recent Cougar model. For this particular model, however, even the writing on the gun itself differs in being white, yet, they may change it soon too. No pictures as such, IMHO, can help as such, especially bearing in mind, that the latest items out there, indeed, have been very skillfully produced.

JUGAN99
11-12-2009, 10:58 AM
very fine clone................congrats

LionHeart
11-12-2009, 11:40 AM
@Stigma: Thanks brother for liking this idea, Indeed this will help all of us.

@AK47: Brother much obliged by your detailed answer/opinion as well as agreed on my point of view. I do agree with your answers that dealer would simply not allow to x-ray their products but my idea is when ever someone went to their dealer with intention of buying someone or even already bought some good clone, in this senior i think he can take few close-up photos (not saying strip down the gun) but photos of ever corner for example; opened chamber photos from different angles, Barrel, Engraved writing etc etc .. like so and post it with its specifications.

I am also not saying just by looking these photos our expert or senior members start giving their expert opinions how to differentiate this clone from its original model. It could be done after physical check so If any one would get this chance of handling any good clone (request a person who has the clone) so field strip it and compare it with original hand by hand (if possible ) when will give their feedback of differentiating b/w both even it can be a weight difference, like so (it could be any thing) and then if possible will post some photos as well.

Then i am sure even a single clue will be helpful in differentiate the Clone from its Original . Even if separate thread will only have good Clones phone/details all in one place (without having difference analysis) so everyone specially new users/inexperienced will get alarmed/be-aware that so and so clones are already in the market if they are looking for original things.

Why i am emphasizing on this just because i really felt the need of this particular separate thread after looking Anthrax's topic about Stoeger's amazing clone. A month back i was making my mind that when ever i will have that License/budget i can think about having Stoeger and previously i was only thinking about PT92/99 BUT now after knowing about that Stoeger clone, I would batter be careful while buying it (surely will need some expert advise or his presence). Therefore, i am sure many of us will be thinking like the same?

what you think ?

Regards,

AK47
11-12-2009, 11:56 AM
@Lionheart bro........I again agree with you, let it be said, yet you seem to agree with me as well, that someone at least has to have a counterfeit/clone, either acquired willingly, or, by having been be-fooled by anyone to believe it original, which is your main concern, as it appears to me. As such, a separate thread may not be totally out of need, I agree, yet what I was trying to come to, is, that it will be very difficult with the vast majority of clones out there, all with different traits and qualities, some better some inferior, to notify of common faulty
traits as such. In my opinion, anyone having spent some time or a few months here on PG will be able to distinguish real from fake, any day, inclusive of yourself. Yet, I have no resistance to a separate thread as such, nor am I, humbly, in position to neither approve nor reject it, above is just my reflection on this issue. Besides, posting such a tread is just and only a matter of a few clicks, that I believe nobody would stand opposed to, provided it serves usefully by poster, anyway.

I'd still say, and I mean it, if at any time in the future, you do, one blessed day, load yourself with a greenback from the MOI, and a budget whatsoever, I'll be more than willing to cooperate with you for the buy, and ensure my brother gets the best possible out there, not getting befooled by any mean dealer about anything, whatsoever. Feel free to email me bro, anytime you wish. Let's now get back to the CZ-100. Regards.

LionHeart
11-12-2009, 12:44 PM
@AK47 Brother... I am much obliged, agreed and appreciated by your answers and your great offer of your good accompany, so Inshallah when time will come it will be my honor of having your presence at that time/place.

Just want to clear one thing from my above discussion is; by mentioning/saying a Clone is not meant that Every Clone should be listed which are available in market. I mean Just Good Quality Clones of Good/Famous Brands like Glock, Taurus, Beretta, CZ, Stoeger, Norinco, etc (most preferable in our community/PG). Also NOT SAYING someone just start listing/posting clones in that thread but WHEN EVER any famous brand's clone discovered by any one of us. Like a way back there was couple of Beretta's clones posted, then later on that amazing Stoeger's clone was discovered and now this CZ100 which is also a very impressive clone. So with the passage of time this list will added with more famous clones.

Brother Inshallah time will come and i will remember your "accompany" I am sure you also have experiences of shotguns as well, Frankly speaking my current budget will only allow me to have a DSA Shooter only :D

I hope you wouldn't mind ;)

regards,

AK47
11-12-2009, 01:00 PM
You're welcome Lionheart.

LionHeart
11-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks a lot Brother for showing your brotherhood, If you use messenger (msn) you can add me as ahmed_lionheart@hotmail.com (just in case) I would be available from Monday - Friday (9am to 5pm).

Looking forward to have a nice chit chat with you.

regards,

AK47
11-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks LH, though I'm not a user of MSN, might become, and I'll add your contact, no doubts. Regards.

Gunpsycho
11-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi. you can get best quality pak made guns and also various clone from T&T Corporation in Karachi.

Gilani
11-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Gujjar sb, a very original looking clone indeed. Please do give a feedback on range performance.
regards

12-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Had a chat with their manager at Sarhad Arms Company.. a nice fellow named Pirzada Afridi.. He is saying the aluminium frame gun is for 15k and the polymer body for 22k... they were also offering an opportunity to fire the weapon at their factory range before buying it... I think all that is required is a good negotiater to hammer down the polymer prize... I also got his tel no.. don't know if posting it would voilate the forum rules... so i will rather wait for a nod from mods side before posting.

12-12-2009, 11:40 AM
@ Gilani: Being in Mangla you can easily check if SSG people ever got their hands on it may be for training purposes only... they will be the best people on gun performance analysis.

Enigmatic Desires
12-12-2009, 01:55 PM
@ Gilani: Being in Mangla you can easily check if SSG people ever got their hands on it may be for training purposes only... they will be the best people on gun performance analysis.

+ 1 Sir!

Gilani
12-12-2009, 05:37 PM

139 Bro: SSG people in Mangla do not use any clones. Infact I have not seen this clone with anyone in Mangla yet. That is why I wanted to know about the range performance feedback. If a weapon looks absolutely like original and also fires like original than why not to buy it!! :)

qaiser
12-12-2009, 05:53 PM
its in S.S.G CENTER AT CHERAT..dont know they using it for training or the officer using it for self defense.2 months ago they had taken 2 samples....

Gilani
12-12-2009, 06:46 PM
its in S.S.G CENTER AT CHERAT..dont know they using it for training or the officer using it for self defense.2 months ago they had taken 2 samples....

They may be for personal use. No clones (local made) of any kind have been acquired by Army, as per my knowledge.

12-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Qaisar bro can you enlighten us about the quality of barrel... that is most worrying factor if one is looking to buy CZ 100 ex Sarhad Arms and is the barrel replacable.

12-12-2009, 07:07 PM
and what was the story with the police guys... how many samples they bought...any feedback from them...

qaiser
12-12-2009, 07:36 PM
the barrel is of chrome moly steel 4140
and barrel is replacebal..
http://s4.postimage.org/1TQ8lS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1TQ8lS)

12-12-2009, 07:41 PM
The clones barrel that is.. bro can you enlighten us how this chrome moly barrel 4140 compares to others.. any estimates on barrel life..

12-12-2009, 07:42 PM
and by the way is that pic of clone or orignal?

qaiser
12-12-2009, 08:29 PM
its the image of clone
man its the same materail from which all the famous brands r made(glock,hk,sig,smith,)4140 is specification of militry for handgun barrel.. the clone cz100 barrel is also of 4140(not shine like the orignals barrel coz lack of toooo expensive machinery).

12-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Qaisar bro any word on barrel life.... rds and as you visited the area recently what is the current ex factory price...

qaiser
12-12-2009, 08:43 PM
and i dont have exact estimate of barrel life coz nobody fires thousands..an army captian told me of contiously firing of 350 rounds..without any faults.single cartridge is on 35 so nobody can afford to spent that much money(Rs 35000 for 1000 rounds )

Hope that someone on this forum can afford to fire that much rounds,If he can,Come to Sarhad Arms Company and test it.

in lahore in about two weeks it will be available 'M.JALIL M.SHAFIQ' on ravi road ....

factory price for dealers is Rs 13k and retail Rs 14k in peshawar
In lahore it will be roundabout 17 or 18k.

Ka_Khan
12-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I hope you are not there marketting manager qaiser sahib :)
I have seen the copy.Indeed a good one.Available with auto loader.Police has taken some pieces for testing and there result is still awaited.The copy is good from outside but i have my researvations on the finished product when dis assembled.But not bad in 13K.

12-12-2009, 11:47 PM
and i dont have exact estimate of barrel life coz nobody fires thousands..an army captian told me of contiously firing of 350 rounds..without any faults.single cartridge is on 35 so nobody can afford to spent that much money(Rs 35000 for 1000 rounds )

Hope that someone on this forum can afford to fire that much rounds,If he can,Come to Sarhad Arms Company and test it.

in lahore in about two weeks it will be available 'M.JALIL M.SHAFIQ' on ravi road ....

Qaisar bro you indeed represented the product in a way that i can not help buying it... but the Pirzada Afridi at Sarhad Arms is asking 22k that too from factory... any way i can get it for 13 or 14k? I know its a cardinal rule not to ask any member for such help but Qaisars insight only may be able to help my constrained budget....

@Ka Khan: Can you kindly let us in on the extent of rough work on the inside....

qaiser
13-12-2009, 10:03 AM
i joined this forum just 2 help members coz alot of people were given clones as orignals especailly in karachi n lahore( i dont know why few people do that)....factroy price is 13 for dealer n 14 for retail(if u had a licensce)
pirzada bhai is at badar and brothers arms company.....

13-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Your help will be highly appreciated Qaisar bro... yeah i have the license.. i need to get the arm.. any contact info to Sarhad Arms factory will be highly appreciated.. can you post your mail id.. or if we can talk there would be nothing like it.

The Sarhad Chambers of Commerce has Pirzada Afridi listed as the manager of Sarhad Arms, thats probably where i went wrong....

Topak
13-12-2009, 01:48 PM
this copy is looking fantastic......almost original one.13 k for this one is not bad...lets wait for police range report.

AK47
13-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Never been in favor of local things. But this one............a serious consideration, quite appealing, if review too is really that fine. Wonderful!

13-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Trying to get the piece from factory...

qaiser
13-12-2009, 05:31 PM
@ka_khan
U are in peshawar???I still have alot of Connections in the company.why not pay a visit?

@139
If you possess an All-Pakistan License,then you can buy it easily for 14k.
Contact email Address"sgaarms@yahoo.com"

Ka_Khan
13-12-2009, 10:33 PM
@ka_khan
U are in peshawar???I still have alot of Connections in the company.why not pay a visit?

Visited factory some 2 months back and met Haji Sahib and his son.I almost bought it but didnt had the free license at the momet.
Yes i live in Peshawar :)

9mm Luger
14-12-2009, 09:38 PM
whats the make of the barrell I mean is it hard chromed??

qaiser
14-12-2009, 10:14 PM
no bro...the metarail itself contains chrome.....hard chrome doesnt withstand the pressure of bullet n premeir...its washd away with few fires

SPAYPANTHER
14-12-2009, 10:26 PM
@ QASIR
dear what about its barrell life ,, after how much fires groovs will be remov from barel

LionHeart
15-12-2009, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes: There Goes My Humble Suggestion Again ......

@AK47 brother you are the only great here who replied me with your feedback (Discussion)

AK47
15-12-2009, 10:43 AM
@LH...........My pleasure, bro!

15-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Any way through which a layman can differentiate the metallurgy of different barrels i.e. hard chrome, chrome lined and molly chrome steel the one Qaisar was talking about.

qaiser
16-12-2009, 09:14 AM
spaypanther read post no 92 on page 4...its related 2 ur question

Pashasahab
25-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Sir... just decided to buy it.

any news on availability in islamabad/rawalpindi and price over here.

I might just come down to peshawar in june to get one. And it would be gracious if Kamran Khan would accompany me!

HafizAhmed
25-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Hey lads i own a CZ100 clone so i thought id give a little review , recently i discovered that the rail on which the slide moves on is broken , its broken from one side at the part just under the rear sight , when the gun fires the impact of the slide hits the front part of the receiver just in front of the trigger mechanism so it still fires but its a risk cos you never know when the slide might fly of and hit you in the face , And personally i WOULDNT advise anyone to get this gun , good for leisure but not dependable , I fired around 500 and something rounds from this , some 50 pof9mm and the rest were all cheap ones but apparently the gun cant take too much punishment , maybe its because of the cheap ammo , but the material used on the receiver seems pretty soft with stringy like pieces coming off it in some places , not cool , compared to a CF98 or glock reciever its not pretty ,Apart from the flaws in quality material I guess its a good pistol and the barrel is really good , almost as accurate as the CF98 , If they start making good solid recievers for this gun and improve the metal on the slide its should rule the market in no time , a really good effort by our local gunsmiths , Im not saying its a bad pistol but im just writing about my own experience with it , judging by the posts iv read here it seems that it was my own bad luck that my pistol turned out so bad ,

PEACE ,

Gilani
25-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Nice input Hafiz sahib :)

Faheem
25-04-2010, 10:09 AM
HafizAhmed bhai thanks for sharing your experience with us definitely it will really helpfull for every one specialy new commers.

Please share some pictures of your handgun if you can do it easily...

Aquarius
25-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience HafizAhmed brother.... :)

qaiser
25-04-2010, 01:22 PM
@Hafiz ahmad
Using Cheap ammo on Glock 2k pistol Will defenitly Break it into Parts. If someone has any doubt Test it.
Fire 500 local Rounds on Glock. As we do with our Local Clones.

And The broken Cz100 is replacable unlike the orignal Cz100 or Any GLock or HK which does not give any warranty if you use 2nd class ammo.
You can replace it at Sarhad Arms Company Small industrial estate Kohat road Peshawar.
No Hard Feelings for the Imported Gun Lovers.

Exhibitionshooterhamza
06-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Yesterday i used this gun CZ100
its comfortable
mag capacity is 10
its good looking
one problem i saw in this gun
the trigger and the mecanizm of the pin
its the first time i saw such a thing

when you pull the trigger your actually pulling the firing pin back and at a certain point the pin just gets released and fires the round.
the same story every time.

not good for plicking.

saying this
i just want to say that my friend is selling it
i dont have a demand because i dont know its actual worth so offers are welcomed