PDA

View Full Version : Otis 9mm Pistol Cleaning System FG-645-9

Waqas17
31-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Salaam brothers,

Does anyone know where i can purchase this kit from in ISB/Pindi? Its a specific kit for 9mm guns.

If not, if i order it from USA/UK, will it be held by customs and returned, as there is liquid in it?

1stranger
31-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Salaam brothers,

Does anyone know where i can purchase this kit from in ISB/Pindi? Its a specific kit for 9mm guns.

If not, if i order it from USA/UK, will it be held by customs and returned, as there is liquid in it?

Brother last saturday I saw a new Otis kit ( I think it was universal, but not sure) in Neela Gumbad Market... and shop keeper sold it in 5k...!

Dont know about Rawalpindi/Islamabad...

but you just visited Bukhsh Elahi rawalpindi, maybbe they have...!

By the way just for knowledge, you just bought Hoppes kit and now asking for Otis...! Any special reason or you find some deficiency in hoppes???

Waqas17
31-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Brother last saturday I saw a new Otis kit ( I think it was universal, but not sure) in Neela Gumbad Market... and shop keeper sold it in 5k...!

Dont know about Rawalpindi/Islamabad...

but you just visited Bukhsh Elahi rawalpindi, maybbe they have...!

By the way just for knowledge, you just bought Hoppes kit and now asking for Otis...! Any special reason or you find some deficiency in hoppes???

Bro Buksh Elahi only have a universal Otis kit for 5k. I asked them if they could get hold of the 9mm but i don't think they can. Lahore is too far to go again!

I like the Hoppes kit. Its just the steel brush attachment is too big for my 9mm barrel. Also i'm a bit childish and like getting the best lol. Perhaps i should just find a nylon Hoppes brush attachment then.

1stranger
31-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Also i'm a bit childish and like getting the best lol. Perhaps i should just find a nylon Hoppes brush attachment then.

yes its a normal behaviour of new gun owners... :)

well, I think general nylon brush which is dirt cheap can also do the job well.... actually its the solvent which works.. (and you already has one of the best) brush is then used to clean and for cleaning any nylon brush will work... IMO

Waqas17
31-01-2014, 11:50 AM
yes its a normal behaviour of new gun owners... :)

well, I think general nylon brush which is dirt cheap can also do the job well.... actually its the solvent which works.. (and you already has one of the best) brush is then used to clean and for cleaning any nylon brush will work... IMO

Thanks bro, i also picked up 3 cheap nylon brushes, so i guess i'll use them.

You're right about new gun ownership :)

Waqas17
31-01-2014, 08:08 PM
I may be going pindi/isb in a few days, does anyone know of any shops where they have a decent stock of Otis items? Currently i have Elahi Buksh in pindi, and Elahi Buksh in Baverley centre blue area.