PDA

View Full Version : A different/unique .22 Revolver ... :)

Verve
10-10-2013, 09:36 PM
I absolutely love this .....

Denovo87
10-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Any details ?

Verve
10-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Any details ?

Ruger - Single Six .22 Cal
9.5 inches barrel
6 shot
Dual .22 ammo: .22LR and .22WM
Bushnell Phantom Scope

Dr Zakir
10-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Nice revolver

Ameer
10-10-2013, 10:39 PM
cool piece

Moeen
11-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Salam All,
Heeey! I was looking for this piece. I get first dibs if you ever decide to sell it.... Very very nice.

B-King
11-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Mini rifle it is.....Love it verve bro.can u upload a pic while holding it, so i can see how does a 9.5 inch barrel revolver fits in hands!

Enigmatic Desires
11-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I assume its a single action

Dr Zakir
11-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Yes looks like a single action

Aquarius
11-10-2013, 04:04 PM
An ultimate beauty no doubt.. do you posses it Verve bro ??

Verve
11-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Enigmatic Desires Sir & Dr Zakir - Single Action yes.

Absolutely no recoil whatsoever felt single hand firing the magnum round and no ear protection required either. It was just sheer pleasure, close to orgasmic :D, cocking the hammer, pressing the trigger and hearing the magnum round bang. The weight and balance single handed was just right even with the scope. I can't wait to get on the range with it ... & where's the Love emoticon when one needs one? :)

Moeen bhai - you have the first dibs for sure If and When I decide to part with it (could be a long wait .... ) - However, as you are local, you are welcome anytime to take it for a test ride in IGC on a tiny condition that you would post a review and video of this beauty in action.

B-King bro - I will get the pic holding it in hand soon.

Aquarius bro - It is all paid for and officially mine and will be taking possession of it shortly.

Aquarius
11-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Aquarius bro - It is all paid for and officially mine and will be taking possession of it shortly.
O..WOW.. Mashallah you will be the owner of an extremely beautiful S/Action, 9.5" Ruger .22 Revolver.. I am really jealous now.. Lolzz.
Kidding.. just wondering where on earth you got hold of this beauty.. no doubt you are a very lucky person..

I forgot to congratulate you.

Verve
12-10-2013, 12:41 AM
O..WOW.. Mashallah you will be the owner of an extremely beautiful S/Action, 9.5" Ruger .22 Revolver.. I am really jealous now.. Lolzz.
Kidding.. just wondering where on earth you got hold of this beauty.. no doubt you are a very lucky person..

I forgot to congratulate you.

A brother remembered me when it came up for sale.

And thanks.

Haider Shah
12-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Verve, You possess an ultimate unique weapon, is Bushnell Phantom Scope mounting is original or modification was made later, if so any probability of stock provision is also kept or otherwise ? Any history this weapon has will be a great share, regards

Moeen
12-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Salam All,
I used to have a .32 long version of this. Its is the two pin model which makes it a new version of the Single Six. This is a good revolver.
I would love to fire it at the IGC... paradigms67@hotmail.com

Haider Shah
12-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Verve
Just to provoke your mind .22 magnum with a long barrel , can you share the tag you paid for your beauty, regards

Verve
13-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Haider bhai - that looooong barrel revolver of yours looks menacing :)

I had an offer of 6 digits after I paid for it but declined. As for what I paid, I hope you won't mind that I'd rather not disclose it.

As far as I know about my Ruger, it was bought new by the previous owner and Phantom scope was purchased overseas. I don't have it on me right now to remove the scope and inspect if it was retrofitted or had prvision in the design already. The rear sites are intact.

Moeen bhai ... after Eid would be good. I'll email you after Eid.

Haider Shah
14-10-2013, 07:48 AM
I don't have it on me right now to remove the scope and inspect if it was retrofitted or had prvision in the design already. The rear sites are intact.

Verve sir , couldn't get your point.

is your revolver at present is without scope ? or the gun is away & you can not inspect ? what about provision for stock ? can you justify aim accuracy with/through scope in the absence of shoulder support or hand rest ? tag disclosure is not a big issue one can lay a fair bracket for such guns, regards

colt 1911
14-10-2013, 11:20 AM
congrats bro :)

Ch_Adnan
15-10-2013, 12:42 AM
very very nice revolver. its deul core. 22lr and 22 wm. very nice

Verve
19-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Thanks Colt bro and Adnan bro.

Verve sir , couldn't get your point.

is your revolver at present is without scope ? or the gun is away & you can not inspect ? what about provision for stock ? can you justify aim accuracy with/through scope in the absence of shoulder support or hand rest ? tag disclosure is not a big issue one can lay a fair bracket for such guns, regards

Haider bro, the revolver is at the dealer right now and scope is fitted as part of sale price, hence I can't inspect the provision for scope. It was used for target shooting by previous owner so I am assuming the scope is good to go. Moeen bhai will hopefully be able to give a detailed input when he gets hands on it in regards to accuracy. It is a balanced and stable revolver single handed so I don't think it would be requiring shoulder support or hand rest. But I will request Moeen bhai to test accuracy on a bench rest.

Verve
20-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Salam All,
I used to have a .32 long version of this. Its is the two pin model which makes it a new version of the Single Six. This is a good revolver.
I would love to fire it at the IGC...

Moeen bhai, you have email.

Ammar Raja
20-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Beauty you got bro seems like you got real lucky
Congrats.

Sturmgewehr
20-10-2013, 11:47 PM
@ Verve

have fun and safe shooting boss :)

bbiillaall
21-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Verve
Just to provoke your mind .22 magnum with a long barrel , can you share the tag you paid for your beauty, regards

Dear Haider Shah bro, this is beautiful. Awesome. Do u own this ??? How much hv u paid for this beauty ?? I love this.

s.jawad
21-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Wow Verve brother you got really a beauty CANGRS for this beautiful gun.
REGARDS

Haider Shah
22-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Dear Haider Shah bro, this is beautiful. Awesome. Do u own this ??? How much hv u paid for this beauty ?? I love this.

Well this gun is owned by my friend and i have used it many times for plinking, though good for distant shots with stock but yet to feel comfortable & confident about its usage as a handgun with hand grip due to extra weight by virtue of extra long barrel. One should really have strong muscles to place accurate shots with out rest/support on a handgun mode. Yet to make up my mind to own this , however its value has been accessed in between 60-80 k by different dealers. To be honest, though collectable item but the above value being accessed by the dealers has not convinced me & near me it should not be beyond 40k, regards

Verve
25-10-2013, 09:01 PM
s.jawad bro - thank you

Ammar bro - thank you

Sturm bro - thanks and will do

Haider bro - this revolver comes standard with scope mount provision. I'll post the picture of holding in hand shortly as you had asked.

bbiillaall
26-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Well this gun is owned by my friend and i have used it many times for plinking, though good for distant shots with stock but yet to feel comfortable & confident about its usage as a handgun with hand grip due to extra weight by virtue of extra long barrel. One should really have strong muscles to place accurate shots with out rest/support on a handgun mode. Yet to make up my mind to own this , however its value has been accessed in between 60-80 k by different dealers. To be honest, though collectable item but the above value being accessed by the dealers has not convinced me & near me it should not be beyond 40k, regards

wow, will love to own this if its in ur estimated price.
Do let me know if u see another piece of this beauty anywhere.
my e-mail ID is bbiillaall@msn.com

Haider Shah
28-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Right sir i will, regards

Moeen
29-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Salam All,
@Verve - I don't seem to have your email yet. Please re-send it. Thanks.

Verve
29-10-2013, 01:37 PM
AoA Moeen bhai - it didn't bounce so may be sitting in your spam folder. I'll resend.

2 more, not so clear, pictures.

Moeen
03-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Salam All,
Today Verve visited me at the IG&CC and it was a pleasure to see someone shoot well. He bought along his Walther P22Q, Stoeger, and ofcourse the Ruger Single Six. I fired the P22Q and its performance trigger wise was good; you did well on the adjustments of the P22Q. I didn't get the chance to fire the Stoeger (thats for next week). What we did have fun with was the Ruger Single Six. First I took the scope off the gun. Didn't deem it for 25 meters, and then proceeded to see its sight adjustment. And there after it was a blast as always. Verve then took the rest of the evening shooting it as well. I will leave it to him to post the photos.
It was fun Verve, see you next Sunday if not before.
Also had the pleasure of meeting UsmanH there - he was shooting his 22TCM, I checked it for sight alignment, it was properly sighted. If he reads this maybe he will comment here as well.

Aquarius
03-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Wow nice share Moeen Bhai..

@Verve
Please post pictures of todays venture.

Verve
03-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Moeen bhai, thank you for everything today. It was a real pleasure meeting you and soooo much knowledge!!!! A lot to learn from you. I'm sorry, I forgot to collect your one and only chart in the rush to clear the range. And we are already looking forward to meet you again next Sunday. And I think I need glasses or may be the medication I was on today as I found it difficult to focus and keep hands steady. Got to try this with the scope on once at least considering this Ruger is already pretty accurate without the scope.

Aquarius bro, please see my target chart below at 25m. Top shots were without sighter behind telling where they were hitting hence a top cluster and a few offs. 12 shots below were after a self inspection and adjusting the aim accordingly as Moeen bhai suggested to do so instead of adjusting the revolver sights. Will use fresh charts for after adjustment shots next time.

Verve
04-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Moeen bhai, worked more on P22Q tonight and gave it a good clean as well due to some issues at the range.... still a bit of a PITB to strip but used to it all now. Trigger is working way better and fires everytime now. Got to work on the ejector next and remove the magazine safety as that would allow cocking it with the thumb instead making it a DA. Need to make the trigger press shorter to stop excessive trigger travel and modify the firing pin to hit the middle instead of top of the bullet. I can strip it all comfortably now as I know which springs tend to fly off but need your assistance in getting some of the intricate work to be done such as ejector and trigger stop mods. Want to get this one fixed to get closer groups as some overseas users have modified to do so.

Rotorcrafts
04-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Please do not modify the firing pin as it is intended to strike the rim of the case as the name RIMFIRE suggests. if you make it strike the center, ignition will not occur.

Usmanh
04-11-2013, 10:52 AM
@ Moeen bhai - yes I'm sure the 22TCM was properly sighted - since you were the only one to hit the bull. :)

It was a pleasure meeting you and Verve yesterday. Good fun.

- Usman

Ammar Raja
04-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Nice shooting Verve Bro.

Verve
05-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Usman bro - good to meet you and look forward to meet you again at some point

Ammar bro - thanks.

Rotorcrafts bro - noted, thanks.

Aquarius
05-11-2013, 07:59 PM
@Verve

Very nice shooting indeed.

Verve
06-11-2013, 12:16 AM
@Verve

Very nice shooting indeed.

Thank you Aquarius brother, much appreciated.

Btw, could I please have your email about something I'm planning to purchase? I read the thread (forgot which one it is now) that you, I and Colt bro were at Fakhr-e-Alam at the same time ... if I'd known it was you I would've stayed longer to have a chat.

Edit: My email is 3verve 'at' gmail . com (separated for net bots collecting emails for spam) if you don't want to put your email on here, please drop me an email. Many thanks.

Hammad jutt
29-05-2014, 06:44 PM
sir beautiful revolver you have