PDA

View Full Version : Computerisation/Re-Validation of Sindh Manual Licenses wef 1 Oct 2013

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

PA
29-10-2013, 08:59 PM
How and where can one deposit the fee Rs 1000 for computerization ? Is it in UBL or Omni at shops ??

Asif Ali
29-10-2013, 09:34 PM
How and where can one deposit the fee Rs 1000 for computerization ? Is it in UBL or Omni at shops ??

Designated UBL Omni shop, see the list at your DC office :)

Asif Ali
29-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Oh no .... I assume I was not able to explain my point.
Let me try again ...
They say license will be issued subjected to approval. My point was if I show them FIR along with license to tell them "hallat" are not good and we do need licenses.
hope I am clear now.

Oh got your point. BTW every body knows how "halaat" are here in Karachi. :)

PA
29-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Do u know any Omni shops in Defence ?

Designated UBL Omni shop, see the list at your DC office :)

Asif Ali
30-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Do u know any Omni shops in Defence ?
Shops are many but you should pay at designated shop list of which is installed at DC South office :)

mehranbiz
30-10-2013, 05:48 PM
One shop is at near Shaheen complex I I chundrigar road just opposite UBL before Jang press at food street

sulzar
30-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh got your point. BTW every body knows how "halaat" are here in Karachi. :)
Yes bro but I have not very good experience with road-side LEAs ppl. have been checked with gun(s) one time and was terrible incident to cope with the cops

saifzee
30-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Yes bro but I have not very good experience with road-side LEAs ppl. have been checked with gun(s) one time and was terrible incident to cope with the cops

Sulzar, Would you like to share your experience buddy?

Deathrow
31-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey guys... went to DC South today... Alhumdulillah everything went totally smooth... got photo copies done, pictures taken, went to Burnsroad and paid the fee at Omni....then went to DC south.. the guy saw my license and handed me the form. Within 10 minutes I filled it up and submitted my stuff...

I asked this guy who was quite friendly and supportive about expected time... He said atleast 3 months

sulzar
31-10-2013, 02:01 AM
Sulzar, Would you like to share your experience buddy?
Well I was with another fellow member and we have three guns in a car ... 2 SC and one caracal F and was randomly checked by Sind Police. The officer there was in civil dress checked our all stuff and allow us to go and leave the scene as well. ,but the "brilliant" SI jump in the scene start arguing non sense.
with an hour of all non sense talk he finally let us go. The another guy speak to some one and then suddenly we became his brothers.

sulzar
31-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Hey guys... went to DC South today... Alhumdulillah everything went totally smooth... got photo copies done, pictures taken, went to Burnsroad and paid the fee at Omni....then went to DC south.. the guy saw my license and handed me the form. Within 10 minutes I filled it up and submitted my stuff...

I asked this guy who was quite friendly and supportive about expected time... He said atleast 3 months

Great happy to hear.
From picture taken you mean what ? Did they take pictures as NRCs do ? I thought I have to bring pictures with me ?

asif mughal
31-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Respected all, there is one basic question please i hope have reply, that what is the NPB liscences limit allowed in this computrized arms lisc. and revelidification, i heard from a NADRA officer that its 4 lisc. limit , is it true or not ....
Regards....

Deathrow
31-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Great happy to hear.
From picture taken you mean what ? Did they take pictures as NRCs do ? I thought I have to bring pictures with me ?

What I mean is I went to the photo studio to get my pictures taken.

sohaib999pk
31-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Dear member
I want to ask about new compurized sind arm licence. Is this open or not if not so what time will it open and how much does it coast. Plz reply

Asif Ali
31-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Dear member
I want to ask about new compurized sind arm licence. Is this open or not if not so what time will it open and how much does it coast. Plz reply
Brother new licenses are closed in general.

Ashes
31-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Does anybody know how company licenses will be computerized?

we have about 7-8 arms licenses issued in the company's name, naturally there isn't any picture of the holder on the license.

now when they will be computerized, how will the finger-printing and photograph thing work?

Enigmatic Desires
31-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Dear member

Ouch. U should have asked this question a month back Sir. They were open and work was been done fast!

Asif Ali
31-10-2013, 03:14 PM

we have about 7-8 arms licenses issued in the company's name, naturally there isn't any picture of the holder on the license.

now when they will be computerized, how will the finger-printing and photograph thing work?

I think you should consult with Home Department for this matter :)

Rizshu
31-10-2013, 07:37 PM
any one get his computerized licence yet or not?

MTY
31-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Ouch. U should have asked this question a month back Sir. They were open and work was been done fast!

ED im keeping an eye on that but please do let me know if you come across the news that its open again.

Rizshu
01-11-2013, 09:07 AM
yes a frend after 3 months lol

Am talking about after re-validation orders has been taken place?

Asif Ali
01-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Am talking about after re-validation orders has been taken place?

If you are talking about getting computerised license through DCs, then NONE so far got it.

Enigmatic Desires
01-11-2013, 01:16 PM
ED im keeping an eye on that but please do let me know if you come across the news that its open again.

Officially, the verisimilitude of licenses being opened any time soon is exiguous at best.

Unofficialy, well even then its extremely difficult.

Even for 50k u cant make an instant license. Having said htat those who have their licenses pending in the pipe line for the past few months 'may' get deliveries in the next few months. I have myself put my name for a "Jori" Pair. As and when they become available.

I want a TeeTee and a two two.

thegame787
02-11-2013, 03:48 PM
im planing to submit my computer forms on monday at dc south , is it crowded now ? Whats the current situation ? Will i have to get in line after fajar prayers or what ? :p

arslanbutt0101
03-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Officially, the verisimilitude of licenses being opened any time soon is exiguous at best.

Unofficialy, well even then its extremely difficult.

Even for 50k u cant make an instant license. Having said htat those who have their licenses pending in the pipe line for the past few months 'may' get deliveries in the next few months. I have myself put my name for a "Jori" Pair. As and when they become available.

I want a TeeTee and a two two.

@ed bhai,@pisces 007 after reading your info I actually feel really calm thanks for the informative share and BTW I am in it for the tt as well

malikhawaja
05-11-2013, 11:31 AM
The sign on your picture says the name of the DCO and if it says ABDUL WAJID SHEIKH then trust me .... you are screwed up ! :-P ***sorry though***

What is the identification of license issued by Wajid Shaiekh.

malikhawaja
05-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Is there anyone lucky who has got his licence back after getting it computerized ???
i submitted mine on 2 or maybe 3rd Oct and the token says that the licence can be collected in the next 30 days; i just wonder if that is true :(
I am among the people who work and can't just take off to go and CHECK IF the licence i ready or no; i will appreciate if any one of you can share their experiences here.

malikhawaja
05-11-2013, 11:39 AM
@ashes: go to the concerned DC office and they will issue a seperate form that they ahve designed for security companies and other corporates.

malikhawaja
05-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Yep ! from now onwards one cannot have more than 4 arms against his CNIC.

Respected all, there is one basic question please i hope have reply, that what is the NPB liscences limit allowed in this computrized arms lisc. and revelidification, i heard from a NADRA officer that its 4 lisc. limit , is it true or not ....
Regards....

PA
05-11-2013, 12:15 PM
im planing to submit my computer forms on monday at dc south , is it crowded now ? Whats the current situation ? Will i have to get in line after fajar prayers or what ? :p

I went to DC south office today and deposited my form with them. It was quick , the NADAR guy there only took around 3 minutes, it was only the queue which took an hour.

Asif Ali
05-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I went to DC south office today and deposited my form with them. It was quick , the NADAR guy there only took around 3 minutes, it was only the queue which took an hour.

Congrats bro :)

Owais Hasan
05-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Dear PA,

At what time you visited the office.

Best Regards.

Owais Hasan

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Yep ! from now onwards one cannot have more than 4 arms against his CNIC.

@All . . . How many of you actually thinks this way ? they will make amendments soon.

sulzar
05-11-2013, 02:06 PM
I believe this re validation is for sindh licenses only .

what if someone has KPK license endorsed here in Karachi , such license need re validation too ?
also iwhat about those licenses issued from outside karachi like sanghar and the holder is now living in karachi ?

MTY
05-11-2013, 02:12 PM

what if someone has KPK license endorsed here in Karachi , such license need re validation too ?
also iwhat about those licenses issued from outside karachi like sanghar and the holder is now living in karachi ?

I took one license from Mardan to DC central and its a good 20+ years old license. I was told that this license will be marked as fake if I give it for revalidation here in Karachi. Only Sindh license are considered as may be real license all other are by default fake. I have extra licenses so if the status remains the same I will transfer my gun to other Sindh license as backup plan.

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 02:19 PM

@Sulzar. . . It's not for them... It's for Karachi only...

sulzar
05-11-2013, 02:37 PM
@Sulzar. . . It's not for them... It's for Karachi only...
Karachi only , not Sindh ??
I thought its sindh only and karachi is a part of it , isnt it ?

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 02:40 PM
@Sulzar. . . No the licenses are getting updated in Karachi only, although its for Sindh, I have several from Nawabshah and Khairpur. . . Asked my people and they responded no response from NADRA/DC, they will update as soon as any intimation gets in.... So if you have Interior licences ... Sit back and watch the movie...

malikhawaja
05-11-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't think you should watch movie but instead pack your bags and go back to the same place and get your licences computerized from there ... i am saying this because as i went to DCO East on October 2nd for getting mine computerized, there were many people who came there with their manual licences that were made from interior and with an endorsements of DCO East, Karachi but still the DCO guys said that they have to go to their respective cities to get it computerized and none of the KARACHI DCOs can do anything about it.

@Sulzar. . . No the licenses are getting updated in Karachi only, although its for Sindh, I have several from Nawabshah and Khairpur. . . Asked my people and they responded no response from NADRA/DC, they will update as soon as any intimation gets in.... So if you have Interior licences ... Sit back and watch the movie...

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 03:16 PM
@malikhawaja. . . I have sorted it out so relax, there is no such thing in place like updating in Interior Sindh. Also even in Karachi we will get it extended date as Sindh Govt. is still unable to pay the NADRA dues, hence NADRA is just taking the forms and it will be hanged just like MOI licences... Believe it or not thats what it is :(

sulzar
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM
I don't think you should watch movie but instead pack your bags and go back to the same place and get your licences computerized from there ... i am saying this because as i went to DCO East on October 2nd for getting mine computerized, there were many people who came there with their manual licences that were made from interior and with an endorsements of DCO East, Karachi but still the DCO guys said that they have to go to their respective cities to get it computerized and none of the KARACHI DCOs can do anything about it.

I have a manual one from DC EAST only , the question I raised was by my non PG friends. I thought the best to get info is a PG .

PA
05-11-2013, 03:35 PM
NADRA guy opened the window at 9:45 am and by 10:45 am I was done with the process

Dear PA,

At what time you visited the office.

Best Regards.

Owais Hasan

ali87
05-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Dear All
I have a Sindh License (all Pakistan) from Army Quota. Now I am at Rawalpindi. How should I carry out the procedure of computerization? Thanks

Enigmatic Desires
05-11-2013, 05:10 PM
The 4 license thing has been in the pipe line for quite some time so far I have not heard of any one surrendering his 'extra' licenses.

Asif Ali
05-11-2013, 05:37 PM
The 4 license thing has been in the pipe line for quite some time so far I have not heard of any one surrendering his 'extra' licenses.
It is heard that 4 license limitation is only for PB licenses not for NPB :)

Enigmatic Desires
05-11-2013, 05:43 PM

Ah!! that makes sense I guess. (Not much anyway)

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 06:56 PM

@ED. . . It won't work yaar.. just think how can you have my grandfather's 150 years 8-9 guns ? will govt pay for them and for the license fee which has been submitted to them from 1960s ???, so technically it wont work... and that's the only reason why it gets delayed, It is just like "Do bachay hi achey !!" ab chaar maien say do konsay ... who will know that ;)

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 06:58 PM

@Asif Ali . . . PB or NPB its just the same... Guns means Guns ;) Do you actually think our feudal lords or businessmen ever submit anything .. Do you actually think that Govt. will ask them ever ? Anyways wait for the amendments...

thegame787
05-11-2013, 07:15 PM
feudal lords maybe not .. But businessmen do , specially the little fish like me and many others :)

tarzen81
05-11-2013, 07:20 PM
feudal lords maybe not .. But businessmen do , specially the little fish like me and many others :)

@thegame787 . . . Bhaiyaa Little fishes are not businessmen they are just men ;) anyways seems like i have conveyed my point well... So the law should not be something which hurdle them anyways... law is a law and if effects them then it must be amended as in a rush our lawmakers are unable to think in right direction....

Enigmatic Desires
06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
@ED. . . It won't work yaar.. just think how can you have my grandfather's 150 years 8-9 guns ? will govt pay for them and for the license fee which has been submitted to them from 1960s ???, so technically it wont work... and that's the only reason why it gets delayed, It is just like "Do bachay hi achey !!" ab chaar maien say do konsay ... who will know that ;)

No I think it applies to new licenes. The theory is that ALL licenses are computerised and the record shows that U have more then 4 U will not be allowed to make "fresh" licenses.

thegame787
06-11-2013, 02:26 PM
i went to dc south for forms submission today at around 1 pm and to my surprise there was no que/rush on nadra window , took hardly five minutes.
But they were not giving forms to new comers and were telling them to come back early morning for collection.

thegame787
06-11-2013, 03:15 PM
wow check this guys, i received confirmation sms from nadra regarding all three arms licenses form processing.

thegame787
06-11-2013, 03:34 PM
err sorry guys i think its from omni not nadra :p

Txshooter
06-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Please make copies of your omni receipts before submitting them because the print is just like an ATM receipt and does tend to completely fade away in a about 15-20 days.

sulzar
06-11-2013, 10:28 PM
BTW we Will get a book or card after re validation?

thegame787
06-11-2013, 10:43 PM
@txshooter , i didnt notice that . A gentleman at dc was telling me to attach a copy of receipt with form too but i couldnt understand the logic , i have the photocopy with me instead but it shouldnt be a problem as nadra gives you the receipt of fee etc when you submit the form.
@sulzar sindh computerised lics are in a book form

tokrev33
07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Today Visited DC central to get computerization form , did not get the form they are not entertaining licenses being made from 2001 till 2011, while they have a note " DCO license holder should consult next month"

thegame787
07-11-2013, 12:01 PM
what ??? How can this be .. How can dc offices have contradicting policies as such

arslanbutt0101
07-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Today Visited DC central to get computerization form , did not get the form they are not entertaining licenses being made from 2001 till 2011, while they have a note " DCO license holder should consult next month"

it is all over the news channels that the all dc office of karachi have run out of revalidation forms because they had them printed in very less quantity

Enigmatic Desires
07-11-2013, 02:09 PM
it is all over the news channels that the all dc office of karachi have run out of revalidation forms because they had them printed in very less quantity

Ah!

First they claimed nay trumpeted the fact all over the news that more then a million licenses have been issued and then printed forms for only a few thousand!!

Soo if U have money U get the form on the 'black market' This keeps getting..........

arslanbutt0101
07-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Ah!

First they claimed nay trumpeted the fact all over the news that more then a million licenses have been issued and then printed forms for only a few thousand!!

Soo if U have money U get the form on the 'black market' This keeps getting..........

I guess they are trying to squeeze money out of the pockets of license holders,maybe that`s why they have not extended the last date of revaliditation(the old date being 31st dec 2013).A friend of mine who lives in sukkur got his license about 20 days ago.If computerisation is taking place all over sindh why was the manual license issued in sukkur.something really fishy is going on in karachi.

Asif Ali
07-11-2013, 03:00 PM
I guess they are trying to squeeze money out of the pockets of license holders,maybe that`s why they have not extended the last date of revaliditation(the old date being 31st dec 2013).A friend of mine who lives in sukkur got his license about 20 days ago.If computerisation is taking place all over sindh why was the manual license issued in sukkur.something really fishy is going on in karachi.

I think Sindh Govt already calculated how many to be computerised and rest will be automatically illegal. So in this way they will de-weaponise the city, only limited licenses, few thousands :)

Just kidding :)

Enigmatic Desires
07-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Hmm I kow htat manaul licenses are still being issued but in very very rare cases.

zakir
07-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Salam Asif Bhai

If the sindh govt computerized only limited licenses then what will doing rest of them

Enigmatic Desires
07-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Salam Asif Bhai

If the sindh govt computerized only limited licenses then what will doing rest of them

That sir is a million doller question!

zakir
07-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks Bro

Please Tell me where is situated DC Central & DC South in Karachi

Enigmatic Desires
07-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks Bro

Please Tell me where is situated DC Central & DC South in Karachi

Dunno bout DC central.

But DC south is near PIDC opposite the PC hotel and adjesenct to the Sharaton Hotel

Omkhan
07-11-2013, 04:05 PM
DC central is located in the center of 2 famous chowrangis : Sakhi Hasan and Peoples chowrangi. Just adjacent to the Sakhi Hasan Water Pump.

Viking
07-11-2013, 05:57 PM
is it true k right now they are only computerize those lic which are issue from 2000 to 2013 ?

WaltherP88
07-11-2013, 06:48 PM
has anybody received their licenses yet or been called for snaps etc?

UMUNDH
07-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Just wanna know did retainer column in form is must to filled or blank

mehranbiz
07-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Today I visit to know either my licence is ready for delivery or not, there a buddy tell me that till now no any licence is ready for delivery, All data have been sent to Islamabad or some where and the licence will be hope fully ready after few months

UMUNDH
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM
i went to dc south for forms submission today at around 1 pm and to my surprise there was no que/rush on nadra window , took hardly five minutes.
But they were not giving forms to new comers and were telling them to come back early morning for collection.

just want to fill my form can u help me reagrding few columns or can u give me ur cell number to contact

thegame787
07-11-2013, 11:09 PM
umund you can ask your question here too , just post the colums here im sure you will get all the answers as many members have submitted their forms.

thegame787
07-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Just wanna know did retainer column in form is must to filled or blank

no not must , only if you already have a retainer on your license.

BUKHARI
08-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Brothers,
DCO EAST Office is out of application forms, today i visited them for the third time in the past two weeks and still nor forms available there. The person there said that the form will come on wednesday, but visit after the the ashura. Another person there standing in line with me for the forms said taht there are agents outside selling on form for PKR 500/- each. However i didnt find any.
If anyone has any information about DCO East office, kindly share
Thanks.

tarzen81
08-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Brothers,
DCO EAST Office is out of application forms, today i visited them for the third time in the past two weeks and still nor forms available there. The person there said that the form will come on wednesday, but visit after the the ashura. Another person there standing in line with me for the forms said taht there are agents outside selling on form for PKR 500/- each. However i didnt find any.
If anyone has any information about DCO East office, kindly share
Thanks.

@all. . . Guys i already said its crap and is a another scamm... sooner or later you guys should know about it.. May be am just over thinking but it seems like one...

adnanpic2000
08-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Can we take the old license to the Home Depart and get it converted to the new computerized license or all the old license have to go through the DCO verification process????

BUKHARI
08-11-2013, 10:54 AM
@all. . . Guys i already said its crap and is a another scamm... sooner or later you guys should know about it.. May be am just over thinking but it seems like one...

Just the MOI License wala scam... dunno what happened to my PKR 600 per license fee i submitted at NADRA! :(

tarzen81
08-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Just the MOI License wala scam... dunno what happened to my PKR 600 per license fee i submitted at NADRA! :(
@Bukhari. . . See now you are getting .... that is exactly what i mean to say... :)

adnanpic2000
08-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I was there about 9:30 am Friday only 18 tokens were issued and no more since no forms were left. told me to come on Monday since they are expected to get many more. I will pray fajar and take the first seat.

thegame787
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM
i dont think a form can be procured with bribe in black unless dc office is directly involved , they make entry of form number against license details in their register when they give out a form to anyone.

BUKHARI
08-11-2013, 12:37 PM
I was there about 9:30 am Friday only 18 tokens were issued and no more since no forms were left. told me to come on Monday since they are expected to get many more. I will pray fajar and take the first seat.

Which DC office brother?

tokrev33
08-11-2013, 12:53 PM
is it true k right now they are only computerize those lic which are issue from 2000 to 2013 ?

Brother DC central is currently not entertaining licenses from 2001 till 2011 (this includes DCO issues licenses as well). they are asking such holder to come next month.

tokrev33
08-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Yesderday at DC Central a guy standing behind me in que said that you can opt for Agents to save time they are chargeing 3000/-

i dont think a form can be procured with bribe in black unless dc office is directly involved , they make entry of form number against license details in their register when they give out a form to anyone.

Ali Muhammad Ashraf
08-11-2013, 02:49 PM
home department computerised passport book license ko bhi convert karwana hoga ?
please reply asap

Asif Ali
08-11-2013, 02:58 PM
home department computerised passport book license ko bhi convert karwana hoga ?
please reply asap

Absolutely not bro :)

Ali Muhammad Ashraf
08-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Absolutely not bro :)
thank you Asif Ali Bro

iaminhas76
08-11-2013, 03:41 PM
I had submitted 2 forms at Dist. East on Oct 8. but i had attached 2 photographs with each form. Now i had come to know that 3 photos are required. Please advise what to do.

tarzen81
08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
I had submitted 2 forms at Dist. East on Oct 8. but i had attached 2 photographs with each form. Now i had come to know that 3 photos are required. Please advise what to do.

@iaminhas76. . .Relax, when they announce another wave of form submission with everything in place then submit the documents correctly. Just Joking, i dont think it will matter, if it do they will call you, no worries. however if you want to reconfirm you can always visit Dist East DC and check back at the arms section...

Enigmatic Desires
08-11-2013, 05:49 PM
please reply asap

AS U said your self it is already computerised

Ali Muhammad Ashraf
08-11-2013, 07:06 PM
AS U said your self it is already computerised
i know bro but someone told me all licenses convert honge

Enigmatic Desires
08-11-2013, 11:10 PM

(Sigh) how can u computerise a computerised license?

Ali Muhammad Ashraf
08-11-2013, 11:39 PM
(Sigh) how can u computerise a computerised license?
Hmmm you are rite bro

tokrev33
10-11-2013, 03:55 PM
I dont think so, from the current scenario it would be a miracle for the govt to computerized all manual license.

hmd
10-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi guys I have 2 old license which need to be computerize can any one guide me what is the procedure step by step will really appreciate the help .

Asif Ali
10-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi guys I have 2 old license which need to be computerize can any one guide me what is the procedure step by step will really appreciate the help .

Bro if you have sindh license, please read earlier posts in this thread, your required information is already there :)

hmd
10-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Bro if you have sindh license, please read earlier posts in this thread, your required information is already there :)

Ok bro thanks .

Viking
12-11-2013, 07:33 PM
AOA, can i convert my computerize licence to all pakistan after got my new book? or i convert it know before submint my form

thegame787
13-11-2013, 11:57 AM
viking its upto your choice.

sulzar
13-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Is form shortage still the case or being resolved ? any updates ?

MTY
13-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Did anyone managed to get the forms from DC central and what year your license was issued in?

tokrev33
14-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Did anyone managed to get the forms from DC central and what year your license was issued in?

I am going on 20th NOvember lets see what happens

Enigmatic Desires
15-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Is form shortage still the case or being resolved ? any updates ?

Yes the form issue has been resolved. However the paper quality of the forms has declined. I think they were rushed into print

Saad Moin
15-11-2013, 03:40 PM
I have one license issued to my father in 1984 when we used to live in Bin Qasim area, currently under DC Malir. I got it converted in my name few years ago when all record used to rest with Commissioner Karachi with his arm section located in current DC South office. My NIC is from Karachi South. From where I will get my license computerized? South or Malir district??

Asif Ali
16-11-2013, 05:49 PM
I have one license issued to my father in 1984 when we used to live in Bin Qasim area, currently under DC Malir. I got it converted in my name few years ago when all record used to rest with Commissioner Karachi with his arm section located in current DC South office. My NIC is from Karachi South. From where I will get my license computerized? South or Malir district??

Saad Bro. I think you should visit DC South since your address in CNIC is in District South :)

farazh
16-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Assalamo alaikum all, I have a wajidified license, should I go to arms branch to see if it gets regularized?

ajmal virk
17-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Did anyone got revalidated licence yet?

Deathrow
18-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I don't think so.. Also I dont think that its going to happen anytime soon. This will take months or maybe even years

arslann
18-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Just go to Commissioner Office opposite Karachi Gymkhana, near Sheraton Hotel, DC south is situated inside of Commissioner Office :)
After entry in the office and parking your vehicle, go to straight there will come a large black Gate, ask there where is Arms section of DC South :)

Is there any verfication lettter requried from home department? One of my friend went to DC South office few days back and they said to him that you shoud show a verification letter from home deaprtment of your license then we will give you form. Is it necessary?

thegame787
18-11-2013, 04:59 PM
they didnt ask for verification letter when i and couple of other people i know went , just checked licenses , made entries and i went away with forms.
Your friend's license could be the one of the dc wajid's issued licenses

sulzar
18-11-2013, 06:27 PM
and what about this New Korangi District ? Where will they go now, who come under this new dist ??

arslanbutt0101
18-11-2013, 06:50 PM
and what about this new korangi district ? Where will they go now, who come under this new dist ??

apparantly shah faisal colony has been ripped out from district east and all korangi industrial as well as residential has been merged with shah faisal colony into this new korangi district though i have not heard anything about the appointed dc office for korangi and as days pass computerisation deadline is coming really close no serious press release has been issued by the sindh government as of now

sulzar
18-11-2013, 11:43 PM
apparantly shah faisal colony has been ripped out from district east and all korangi industrial as well as residential has been merged with shah faisal colony into this new korangi district though i have not heard anything about the appointed dc office for korangi and as days pass computerisation deadline is coming really close no serious press release has been issued by the sindh government as of now
R u from shah faisal colony ?

uzairmkhan
19-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Salaam. Can anyone please confirm what time DC South starts handing out forms? I want to go at 9 am tomorrow, just not sure abt the timings. Thanks!

BUKHARI
19-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Yes the form issue has been resolved. However the paper quality of the forms has declined. I think they were rushed into print

Bro,
Which DC office?... any idea about DCO East?

Enigmatic Desires
19-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Bro,
Which DC office?... any idea about DCO East?

Yes. I was talking about Dist East.

Last I talked to some1 over there last week. They had forms. But not sure about this week.

malikhawaja
19-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Ajj ki Taza Khabbar !!!

I visited DCO East TODAY to inquire if they have my new computerized book ready as it's already over 45 days that i submitted my form but they asked me to check after another 30 days :(

However i could see people collecting the forms very easily.

Another thing i confirmed from them was the fate of WAJIFIED LICENSES and they said that the issue is still pending and they don't have any updates about that as yet.

arslanbutt0101
20-11-2013, 01:15 PM
R u from shah faisal colony ?

yes sir I am from shah faisal colony which was part of east when I gave my internal sindh license for conversion into karachi one so its stuck in dc east also.

BUKHARI
20-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Yes. I was talking about Dist East.

Last I talked to some1 over there last week. They had forms. But not sure about this week.

Thanks a lot Bro, I got the form today.... but the printing of the form has drastically gone down.

Also just to update on the procedure at DCO East.
Step 1. Go to the first floor of the buidling with your arms license photocopy and the person there will check it for its issuance area etc. Make sure to take you CNIC

Step 2. Submit Fee: Come down again and go towards the area where all the agents sit. there is this UBL OMNI person. he charges PKR 100 extra. his justification for the extra charge is that he is facilitating us by coming all the way there.

Step 3. Obtain Form: Go back to the first floor of the DCO office again and obtain the form. The person there will make an entry in his register of the form number against your CNIC.

Step 4. Fill in the form with black ink. (the instructions are on the back of the form) get all the required documents attested and attach with the form. (to save mutiple trips you can get the documents attested from the same area where the UBL Omni fee was paid. they charge somehwere between PKR 100 - 150.

Step 5. Again visit the same first floor of the DCO East office and submit the form.

My advice. Reach there at 9am to be one of the first ones in order to save time, by 10am there were a lot of people to submit the forms.

Asd1976
20-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Ajj ki Taza Khabbar !!!

I visited DCO East TODAY to inquire if they have my new computerized book ready as it's already over 45 days that i submitted my form but they asked me to check after another 30 days :(

However i could see people collecting the forms very easily.

Another thing i confirmed from them was the fate of WAJIFIED LICENSES and they said that the issue is still pending and they don't have any updates about that as yet.

Seems like the fate of this revalidation is going in the same direction, where the 2011 MOI licenses verfication went, in vaccum.............
We will have attached the NADRA tokens attached with our license books

BUKHARI
20-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Seems like the fate of this revalidation is going in the same direction, where the 2011 MOI licenses verfication went, in vaccum.............
We will have attached the NADRA tokens attached with our license books

Sindh Govt will earn millions by this process.... and if this also goes down the drain like the MOI license varification thingy then where will our money go?

Viking
21-11-2013, 02:41 AM
AOA ,any one know the current status of coverting provincal lic to all pak process is open or close ? bcoz i want to convert it b4 dec 31 n submit my form

essamkhan
21-11-2013, 03:23 AM
Thanks a lot Bro, I got the form today.... but the printing of the form has drastically gone down.

Also just to update on the procedure at DCO East.
Step 1. Go to the first floor of the buidling with your arms license photocopy and the person there will check it for its issuance area etc. Make sure to take you CNIC

Step 2. Submit Fee: Come down again and go towards the area where all the agents sit. there is this UBL OMNI person. he charges PKR 100 extra. his justification for the extra charge is that he is facilitating us by coming all the way there.

Step 3. Obtain Form: Go back to the first floor of the DCO office again and obtain the form. The person there will make an entry in his register of the form number against your CNIC.

Step 4. Fill in the form with black ink. (the instructions are on the back of the form) get all the required documents attested and attach with the form. (to save mutiple trips you can get the documents attested from the same area where the UBL Omni fee was paid. they charge somehwere between PKR 100 - 150.

Step 5. Again visit the same first floor of the DCO East office and submit the form.

My advice. Reach there at 9am to be one of the first ones in order to save time, by 10am there were a lot of people to submit the forms.

bukhari bhai no need of any attestation ..Asif bhai an officer there will attest it by checking form and doing signature and all stuff at back of form ..

BUKHARI
21-11-2013, 11:04 AM
bukhari bhai no need of any attestation ..Asif bhai an officer there will attest it by checking form and doing signature and all stuff at back of form ..

Khan Bhai, but i was told to get my license and ID card attested.. :S

One more thing brothers... I dont have a Domocile :( will it be a problem...
I asked two people... first the one who handed me the form said that its mandatory... then i asked the person who was collecting the forms... he said that its not mandatory...
Im confused! :s

sulzar
21-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Before submitting for re-validations I thought to get my license registered at NBP which was issued in july 2013 and I missed to get it done in time. I heard that NBP is not entertaining manual ones for renewal so I thought at least try to register it there. Today I went there and ask for registration the guy there look upon my license and suggested me to renew it for 5 years @500 per year, and register as well, which is of-course free. I did the same but paid for one year , and was done in no time. It hardly took an hour for me.
so the point is NBP is doing renewal of manual licences till dec 2013. from jan 2014 Nadra will take care of it a guy said.

Nisar
21-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Khan Bhai, but i was told to get my license and ID card attested.. :S

One more thing brothers... I dont have a Domocile :( will it be a problem...
I asked two people... first the one who handed me the form said that its mandatory... then i asked the person who was collecting the forms... he said that its not mandatory...
Im confused! :s

Today I submit my revalidation form in DC South office, it hardly took 3 minutes.
Attestation of Document is mandatory as per written instructions backside of the form, there is no need of domicile. Submit your form without any hesitation.

Deathrow
22-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Today I submit my revalidation form in DC South office, it hardly took 3 minutes.
Attestation of Document is mandatory as per written instructions backside of the form, there is no need of domicile. Submit your form without any hesitation.

Bro attestation is only required to be done for government employees, not for regular civilians

Deathrow
22-11-2013, 09:43 AM
and that is mentioned behind the form only...

arslanbutt0101
22-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Before submitting for re-validations I thought to get my license registered at NBP which was issued in july 2013 and I missed to get it done in time. I heard that NBP is not entertaining manual ones for renewal so I thought at least try to register it there. Today I went there and ask for registration the guy there look upon my license and suggested me to renew it for 5 years @500 per year, and register as well, which is of-course free. I did the same but paid for one year , and was done in no time. It hardly took an hour for me.
so the point is NBP is doing renewal of manual licences till dec 2013. from jan 2014 Nadra will take care of it a guy said.

thanks for the informative share way to go extra mile to keep us informed(salute to you)

Nisar
22-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Bro attestation is only required to be done for government employees, not for regular civilians

Please read instructions carefully, attestation is mandatory for all applicants and 'letter from their head of department for government employees'.

textiledoctor
22-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Dear All... Today I got the computer slip from NADRA @ DC East office. It was really very simple. First day I went to DC East office and collected the Form, 2nd day I went to OMNI and paid Rs.1000 and same day I prepared all the required fomalities and attestation of docs. 3rd day I again went to DC East office in Arms Licence brach and give my docs with original book licence to an office for varification... it took 15mins and then he returned my book licence to me and asked me to collect the NADRA receipt from the other window...... in 10 mins time I got my NADRA slip! :-) Very simple and easy!!!!

Enigmatic Desires
22-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Dear All... Today I got the computer slip from NADRA @ DC East office. It was really very simple. First day I went to DC East office and collected the Form, 2nd day I went to OMNI and paid Rs.1000 and same day I prepared all the required fomalities and attestation of docs. 3rd day I again went to DC East office in Arms Licence brach and give my docs with original book licence to an office for varification... it took 15mins and then he returned my book licence to me and asked me to collect the NADRA receipt from the other window...... in 10 mins time I got my NADRA slip! :-) Very simple and easy!!!!

All my Sindh liceses are computerised home department passport type ones.

I seem to be missing out on the fun. Soo I have applied for a couple of manual ones to see what all this ruckus is about

textiledoctor
23-11-2013, 11:24 AM
All my Sindh liceses are computerised home department passport type ones.

I seem to be missing out on the fun. Soo I have applied for a couple of manual ones to see what all this ruckus is about
Dear ED... lets see when shall I get my computerized one.... on the slip it says 30 days...

sulzar
23-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I have submitted mine for revalidation yesterday. It took 3 hours totally. I reached there at 9 am staff was not there they came at 9 45
I got a form after verification of copy of my license without omni slip. For omni there is guy in domicile compound who charge 1100 I paid him and paid 50 for attestation filled the form in black attched required things and submitted to sake window from where I got . Got a slip which says wait for 30 days.
That's it.

Asif Ali
23-11-2013, 08:49 PM
I have submitted mine for revalidation yesterday. It took 3 hours totally. I reached there at 9 am staff was not there they came at 9 45
I got a form after verification of copy of my license without omni slip. For omni there is guy in domicile compound who charge 1100 I paid him and paid 50 for attestation filled the form in black attched required things and submitted to sake window from where I got . Got a slip which says wait for 30 days.
That's it.

Now you got relaxed. Congratulations :)

sulzar
24-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Now you got relaxed. Congratulations :)
Looking for 144 now.... not relaxed ...lol

sulzar
24-11-2013, 02:39 PM
thanks for the informative share way to go extra mile to keep us informed(salute to you)
Thank you for your gratitude bro. Trust me its not a bit of any mile at all. I just gone through very normal thing and share my experience and knowledge I got from , for PG friends guidance only.

polyglot80
25-11-2013, 11:20 AM
That's it.

Congratulations bro. This means DCO central guys are now accepting Wajid Sheikh's licenses!

I will go there on Thursday Inshallah.

How many snaps they are asking? 3 or 4? i think the size 1.5' X 2'?

sulzar
25-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Congratulations bro. This means DCO central guys are now accepting Wajid Sheikh's licenses!

I will go there on Thursday Inshallah.

How many snaps they are asking? 3 or 4? i think the size 1.5' X 2'?

Three pictures of passport size .
No idea about wajid Sheikh, I was not wajified.

tokrev33
25-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Dear Sulzar what is the issuance date of your license and issuing date (as mine was a 2011 DCO issued) so that i may also try my luck at DC central.

polyglot80
25-11-2013, 03:44 PM

Thanks for the reply.

sulzar
25-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Dear Sulzar what is the issuance date of your license and issuing date (as mine was a 2011 DCO issued) so that i may also try my luck at DC central.
it was jun 2013 , very new. Plus it was from DC EAST.

Enigmatic Desires
25-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Dear ED... lets see when shall I get my computerized one.... on the slip it says 30 days...

Oh thats what it said on slips issued back in early Octobor. So far I have yet to know/see or even hear of anyone getting a computerised license other then the ones issued by the Sindh Home Dep.

polyglot80
26-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Query:

Is it possible for DC East to computerized a license, whose holder lives in DC Central?

Is it possible nowadays to get DCO license (Wajid Sheikh's) computerized from Home Dept? If yes then how much are dealers asking for it?

BUKHARI
26-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Query:

Is it possible for DC East to computerized a license, whose holder lives in DC Central?

Is it possible nowadays to get DCO license (Wajid Sheikh's) computerized from Home Dept? If yes then how much are dealers asking for it?

Brother,
It does not depend on where the license holder lives, It depends on where the license is issued from.
Please check your license for the issuing authority. It will only get varified from where it is issued from. :)

tokrev33
26-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Brother,
It does not depend on where the license holder lives, It depends on where the license is issued from.
Please check your license for the issuing authority. It will only get varified from where it is issued from. :)
mine was issued by DCO (Civic Center) my residence is in District Central where should i go?

Asif Ali
26-11-2013, 12:43 PM
mine was issued by DCO (Civic Center) my residence is in District Central where should i go?
Its almost two months that computerisation started, have you visited DC Central, what they say?

Normally DC staff says that submit the application in DC of your residence area.

BUKHARI
26-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Its almost two months that computerisation started, have you visited DC Central, what they say?

Normally DC staff says that submit the application in DC of your residence area.

The record of the license is kept where the License is issued from. Area of residence doesnt matter. All licenses have to be submitted from the DCO they were issued from.

tokrev33
29-11-2013, 03:03 PM

Yeah almost 3 times and every time I was told that they are copying the record from DCO, infact they never told me to go somewhere else, I will visit again on coming Tuesday (insha Allah). Lets see what happens.

masood357
29-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Oh thats what it said on slips issued back in early Octobor. So far I have yet to know/see or even hear of anyone getting a computerised license other then the ones issued by the Sindh Home Dep.

Today at National Bank I saw one guy who showed up with computerised book which he got converted from manual sind license, and he was there to register the license with National Bank for future renewals.
Regards.
Allah Bless. Luv Ya All.

thegame787
30-11-2013, 01:53 AM
today i received a call from local police station , told me that we have received 2 forms for verification of your licns and you will have to submit copies of any utilities bill along with pictures and nic copies of 2 neighbours .
But i had submitted 3 forms for revalidation :s one was old and registered at post office too , 2 were a bit fresher from nbp registration era.

SMNAP
30-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Copies of neighbors' NIC??? :/

Why would my neighbor hand me over their NIC copies especially if we have been at loggerheads with each other lols

thegame787
30-11-2013, 03:02 AM
atleast should be from the same block :) , they might even have to appear at ps along with you to sign a document etc

Anaglyphical
30-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Salam all, a lousy reader that I am, please pardon me being ignorant and not reading the previous posts carefully to find my answer, and also save me from the trouble of doing so :). My question is what about the empty license? If one my licenses is empty then do I have to necessarily get a firearm on it before applying for Computerized lic?

Best Regards

textiledoctor
30-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Today I called NADRA help line to check the status of my computerzied licence. They asked me to give them the tracking number which I did.. but got shocked when he said "its only 11 digits number! pls give 12 digit tracking number" .... then i double checked the computer slip which I received from NADRA window at DC East office but it clearly mentioned 11 digits tracking number!!!!! I double chceked the barcode with the barcode reader and it also shows the same 11 digit tracking number but NADRA staff still asking for 12 digits tracking number.... I am confused!! Any suggestions???

thegame787
30-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Salam all, a lousy reader that I am, please pardon me being ignorant and not reading the previous posts carefully to find my answer, and also save me from the trouble of doing so :). My question is what about the empty license? If one my licenses is empty then do I have to necessarily get a firearm on it before applying for Computerized lic?

Best Regards
for moi , nadra doesnt know what to do empties
for sindh , better to ask concerned dc office

thegame787
30-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Today I called NADRA help line to check the status of my computerzied licence. They asked me to give them the tracking number which I did.. but got shocked when he said "its only 11 digits number! pls give 12 digit tracking number" .... then i double checked the computer slip which I received from NADRA window at DC East office but it clearly mentioned 11 digits tracking number!!!!! I double chceked the barcode with the barcode reader and it also shows the same 11 digit tracking number but NADRA staff still asking for 12 digits tracking number.... I am confused!! Any suggestions???

give them a zero to start with or contact nadra counter at dc office

sulzar
30-11-2013, 12:58 PM
today i received a call from local police station , told me that we have received 2 forms for verification of your licns and you will have to submit copies of any utilities bill along with pictures and nic copies of 2 neighbours .
But i had submitted 3 forms for revalidation :s one was old and registered at post office too , 2 were a bit fresher from nbp registration era.

As per procedure , you along with your two neighbors with there original and copy of CNIC to submit to PS have to go to Police Station, The duty officer will write a report for you to be signed from SHO and SSP . Again you have to go to PS to collect the signed report an then have to submit it to DC office.

thegame787
30-11-2013, 03:19 PM
hmm i see , i phoned the police man who had called me i asked him nicely whether i should bring the neighbours with me or their nic photocopy would be enough ? He said ''chalain ap copies lay aen agar zarorat parhi to unhay bulwa laingay'' and asked me to come between 6-9 pm he'd available on desk .i thanked him and he thanked me , so im going there with just copies .

BUKHARI
01-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Brothers,

I really need some help/suggestions here. I was filling up the re verification forms for my weapons and when i reached the column where they have asked for the dealers name and the date of purchase. I got one of my weapons a .22 short revolver from my father, who got it from my grandfather. My grandfather purchased it I donít know when, may be before partition. I donít have any information about the dealer where it was purchased from and also donít know the purchase date. Purchase date is not mandatory but the dealer name is.
If anyone has any info on this then kindly share. I will be very grateful.
I donít want to lose this weapon as it is of high emotional value.
Itís a Young American, Double Action .22 Revolver. Attached is its pic.

thegame787
01-12-2013, 12:47 AM
who did the transfers ? There must be some stamp , which license is it on right now and who's ? Any dc enteries ? Sindh lic or what ?

BUKHARI
01-12-2013, 12:52 AM
who did the transfers ? There must be some stamp , which license is it on right now and who's ? Any dc enteries ? Sindh lic or what ?
The transfer on my Fathers license is from DCO East... and i got my fathers license converted in my name.
hence i have the same license as of my father

thegame787
01-12-2013, 01:26 AM
dc entry always write the dealers/purchased from'' name on his stamp , whats written there ?

BUKHARI
01-12-2013, 02:46 PM
dc entry always write the dealers/purchased from'' name on his stamp , whats written there ?

Ummm nothing there about the dealer...it only says that the weapon # so and so is transferred from my grandfathers license to my fathers license???and it have given my fathers designation and organization name!

thegame787
01-12-2013, 06:53 PM
bukhari sahb you should better contact the dc office in this matter.
I went the local ps today , asked me questions like what work i do , why do you keep weapons , any political affiliation etc

thegame787
01-12-2013, 07:33 PM
whats bothering me now is that they had received 2 of my forms instead of the three which i had sibmitted :s

mehranbiz
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Copies of neighbors' NIC??? :/

Why would my neighbor hand me over their NIC copies especially if we have been at loggerheads with each other lols

They think neighbour knows much more about you in your area and test to check reltaions between neighbours
Most probably neighbour never lies about you

SMNAP
02-12-2013, 01:46 AM
They think neighbour knows much more about you in your area and test to check reltaions between neighbours
Most probably neighbour never lies about you

But not everyone has good neighbors lol...

Enigmatic Desires
02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
But not everyone has good neighbors lol...

+1 My neighbours actually handing over a cnic.. To hand over to the police.. Yeah SURE!! I am just surprised there is any actual verification being done

BUKHARI
02-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Brothers,
I finally managed to submit the the Varification form today and got the Nadra receipt.

One thing now i am concerned/cofused about is that do we have to get our existing licenses renewed from national bank, as they are expiring on the 31st Dec 2013.

and is national bank renewing the existing sind licenses?

Thanks.

iaminhas76
02-12-2013, 01:33 PM
I shifted to new home & address as well PS changed. plz. advise what to do.

thegame787
02-12-2013, 01:45 PM
after my friendly interogation at the ps , i suggest its a very fine time for gun owners to distribute sweets and biryani in neighbourhood

thegame787
02-12-2013, 01:51 PM
congratulations bukhari brother , what did you write in the dealers name then ? the renewal issue will be resolved after december when gun owners will start knocking nbp doors. so dont worry about that

@iaminhas well technically the ps has changed , but your forms can be sent on the ps of address given on form/license/nic. you should have changed the address on the license/nic too before submitting forms.

sulzar
02-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Brothers,
I finally managed to submit the the Varification form today and got the Nadra receipt.

One thing now i am concerned/cofused about is that do we have to get our existing licenses renewed from national bank, as they are expiring on the 31st Dec 2013.

and is national bank renewing the existing sind licenses?

Thanks.
Yes National Bank is doing I have done mine on Nov 24 2013 , the manual one

you submit the copy of neighbors' CNIC only or they were along with you?

Can you please write steps ?

Enigmatic Desires
02-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Yes National Bank is doing I have done mine on Nov 24 2013 , the manual one

U must be talking about the sindh ones. Not the MOIs cause last I heard MOI was not renewing those so neither is the NBP.

iaminhas76
02-12-2013, 02:20 PM
congratulations bukhari brother , what did you write in the dealers name then ? the renewal issue will be resolved after december when gun owners will start knocking nbp doors. so dont worry about that

@iaminhas well technically the ps has changed , but your forms can be sent on the ps of address given on form/license/nic. you should have changed the address on the license/nic too before submitting forms.

But I changed residence after submitting the form.

sulzar
02-12-2013, 02:21 PM
U must be talking about the sindh ones. Not the MOIs cause last I heard MOI was not renewing those so neither is the NBP.

Yer brother , I was talking about manual ones. They were refusing NADRA and MOI , I witnessed.

BUKHARI
02-12-2013, 02:34 PM

Thanks Game brother, I did as you suggested, i asked the person at the DCO office... he told me to write transfered from license # and the date the license was made on.

and Why is NBP not renewing MOI licenses?

Enigmatic Desires
02-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks Game brother, I did as you suggested, i asked the person at the DCO office... he told me to write transfered from license # and the date the license was made on.

and Why is NBP not renewing MOI licenses?

Cause they have been stopped from doing so.

Apparently, the govt wants all MOI licenses to be converted to cards. WHat better wy then to simply refuse renewal.

BUKHARI
02-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Cause they have been stopped from doing so.

Apparently, the govt wants all MOI licenses to be converted to cards. WHat better wy then to simply refuse renewal.

Are Cards being made? and how can i get mine converted?

thegame787
02-12-2013, 03:02 PM
But I changed residence after submitting the form.

the best you can do now is to inform the concerned dc office , the ps head mohrar of your previous address and the ps head mohrar of the current address about the address change.

thegame787
02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Are Cards being made? and how can i get mine converted?

take your moi book lic and nic along with photo copies and passport size pictures of license holder to your nearest nadra office

BUKHARI
02-12-2013, 03:07 PM
take your moi book lic and nic along with photo copies and passport size pictures of license holder to your nearest nadra office

Will do that later on...my MOI license expires in 2015 :p

Enigmatic Desires
02-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Will do that later on...my MOI license expires in 2015 :p

According to the MOI notification all MOI book licenses stand cancelled from 31 dec 2013. However such deadlines tend to be increased.

Asd1976
02-12-2013, 05:15 PM
According to the MOI notification all MOI book licenses stand cancelled from 31 dec 2013. However such deadlines tend to be increased.

does anyone have some idea about the issuance percentage of MOI cards post validation excercise. Members how many of you go the MOI cards i.e. after conversion from green book

BUKHARI
02-12-2013, 07:11 PM

Oh...When did this notification was issued... I missed it. Otherwise i would have done it long before.

Enigmatic Desires
03-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Oh...When did this notification was issued... I missed it. Otherwise i would have done it long before.

6 months back when the last date 30 june 2013 was extended for 6 months.

Skywatcher
03-12-2013, 12:53 PM
ED bro yesterday i met Nawaz and asked him about 144 permit and he said its for Rs: 1500 for 3 months. Is it ok or not ???

Enigmatic Desires
03-12-2013, 12:59 PM
ED bro yesterday i met Nawaz and asked him about 144 permit and he said its for Rs: 1500 for 3 months. Is it ok or not ???

Thats Seriously awesome! The dealers are charging in excess of 3k to 3.5k for 90 days!!

Ali Muhammad Ashraf
03-12-2013, 07:21 PM
main apna home department sindh ka computerised license all pakistan karwana chata hoon please mujhe koi bata day kaise hoga all pakistan

Nisar
03-12-2013, 09:36 PM
main apna home department sindh ka computerised license all pakistan karwana chata hoon please mujhe koi bata day kaise hoga all pakistan

Check this post for your query

Conversion of Provincial to All Pakistan License (http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?6020-Conversion-of-Provincial-to-All-Pakistan-License&p=242126&viewfull=1#post242126)

mehranbiz
03-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Today I received a call from P.S for verification and person ask me to take utility bills and my NIC along with 2 neighbours

I don't expecting from my neighbours to do help for my arms licence

naeemurrehman
04-12-2013, 12:55 AM
ED Bro,
Have already paid 3K to irfan Bhai-Bulls Eye to issue 144 permit which is due to receive today.

Thats Seriously awesome! The dealers are charging in excess of 3k to 3.5k for 90 days!!

thegame787
04-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Today I received a call from P.S for verification and person ask me to take utility bills and my NIC along with 2 neighbours

it doesnt has to be a next door neighbour , but should be atleast from your block/area of residence with valid nic and must know you personally

arslanbutt0101
04-12-2013, 11:58 AM

@skywatcher bro go for it tactical arms bahadurabad are charging 4k for the same

adnanpic2000
04-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I went to the DC South today for my Form. The line was small I was 8th in the line around 9:00am. The office opened at 9:30am. When my number came the DCO person asked me if the license was under my name. I told it my fathers license and I am CO-HOLDER. He gave me the following options,

1-No more co-holder on new computerized only Retainer (he also told me the difference in detail). You will not be able to use the weapon only hold it.

2-He said transfer the license in your name. I told him my father is still alive and only after his death can it be transferred in my name. He told me NO you can still do it if your fathers gives you this as inheritance and No objection certificate/affidavit from you brothers. It will take 2 days for him to process the old license in my name and then the new computerized license will be in my name.

Can some senior member give feedback if this is true or not.
I am aware of transfer only in case of death.

fahadtanwri
04-12-2013, 01:24 PM

whts ur area??

khi South? East? Central?

iaminhas76
04-12-2013, 01:41 PM
whts ur area??

khi South? East? Central?

& when u submitted the form ??

naeemurrehman
04-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Thats too much and even 3K is on higher side.

@skywatcher bro go for it tactical arms bahadurabad are charging 4k for the same

mehranbiz
04-12-2013, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=fahadtanwri;411652]whts ur area??

khi South? East? Central?[/QUOTE

I live in district South
I submitted my form on 09-10-2013
Today I went to PS where the person give me a form to fill along with 2 witnesses from neighbours along signature n NIC

sulzar
05-12-2013, 01:24 PM

I live in district South
Today I went to PS where the person give me a form to fill along with 2 witnesses from neighbours along signature n NIC

So the PS need neighbors' cnic copy and their signatures only ? No need of their physical appearance ?

thegame787
05-12-2013, 04:32 PM
not neccesarily , they can call them to ps or the police might knock their door or give them a phone call for verification. The police man i met in the local ps for verification also came to my office today , had a nice chat and lunch with me. Met the 2 people i had mentioned as from my neighbourhood , took their signatures on a form

Enigmatic Desires
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
not neccesarily , they can call them to ps or the police might knock their door or give them a phone call for verification. The police man i met in the local ps for verification also came to my office today , had a nice chat and lunch with me. Met the 2 people i had mentioned as from my neighbourhood , took their signatures on a form

I thank the good lord that barring my all Pak MOI all my licenses are home department computerised ones. Not only do I have not a single neighbour who is nice enough to even give me his CNIC. What to talk about actualy accompanying me to the station. But if the cops ever show up at my office I can kiss my job good bye!

thegame787
05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
true.. i am lucky enough to have many relatives and friends in neighbourhood and even luckeir to have my own family business with alot of people calling me sahb infront that police man :)

fahadtanwri
05-12-2013, 07:21 PM

I live in district South

i am also from distt sout.. i submitted my form before u. i.e. 04-10-2013. nt i have not received any call fro anywhere..

saifzee
05-12-2013, 09:15 PM
whts ur area??

I live in district South
Today I went to PS where the person give me a form to fill along with 2 witnesses from neighbours along signature n NIC.

Fahad bhai! was your address on the form and on your CNIC the same? Or the your current address is different than that of CNIC?

fahadtanwri
05-12-2013, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=fahadtanwri;411978]

Fahad bhai! was your address on the form and on your CNIC the same? Or the your current address is different than that of CNIC?

all are the same

saifzee
05-12-2013, 09:25 PM

Buddy did you mention the home address the same as on your CNIC? or different?

saifzee
05-12-2013, 09:27 PM
all are the same

Thanks bro! It means every one will have to visit PS with their neighbors.

Koi Chaey Pani ka bhi scene hay kia?

thegame787
05-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Buddy did you mention the home address the same as on your CNIC? or different?

ofcourse the cnic add which is my permanent address , he was in our area for others too .. A cousin received him as he had his forms too , both came to my office and we completed rest of the formalities there

saad-dlr
06-12-2013, 03:39 PM
2-He said transfer the license in your name. I told him my father is still alive and only after his death can it be transferred in my name. He told me NO you can still do it if your fathers gives you this as inheritance and No objection certificate/affidavit from you brothers. It will take 2 days for him to process the old license in my name and then the new computerized license will be in my name.

Can some senior member give feedback if this is true or not.
I am aware of transfer only in case of death.

Can someone shed light on this matter? i am interested too, if its possible.

Enigmatic Desires
06-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Can someone shed light on this matter? i am interested too, if its possible.

I have sent a fellow member to the DC office wiht a similar case. Once he comes though I will let you know.

sulzar
06-12-2013, 10:01 PM
I have sent a fellow member to the DC office wiht a similar case. Once he comes though I will let you know.
He certainly Will come with yes if its that dc east guy. He never says no :)

Enigmatic Desires
06-12-2013, 10:50 PM
He certainly Will come with yes if its that dc east guy. He never says no :)

Unless its me. He never does anything for me.. Did not even help me get a 144 permit :(

RockyChaudhry
07-12-2013, 11:20 AM
I submitted my licence for so called revalidation on 21 Oct at DC South. So far, nothing. Went to my local PS to check in case my forms had reached them. They only had 10-15 forms on their desk. I checked the date of submission on one and it was 14 Oct. They said they would send me SMS when my form arrives.

By the way my licence was signed by Wajid Shaikh (who was working for Commissioner Roshan Shaikh at the time; did you really think a lowly AC was acting alone). And, having done nothing wrong or illegal, I really want to see them not revalidate. Because then I will challenge it in court to see how government's own inefficiency/corruption is being blamed on poor citizens. Remember you are only in trouble if you lied on the form or the licence is forged. If it was issued by an officer of Sindh Govt, Sindh Govt has to answer why there is no record. This revalidation hassle is only to save Sindh Govt. So, be MAZBOOT.

isk
07-12-2013, 01:03 PM
I submitted my licence for so called revalidation on 21 Oct at DC South. So far, nothing. Went to my local PS to check in case my forms had reached them. They only had 10-15 forms on their desk. I checked the date of submission on one and it was 14 Oct. They said they would send me SMS when my form arrives.

By the way my licence was signed by Wajid Shaikh (who was working for Commissioner Roshan Shaikh at the time; did you really think a lowly AC was acting alone). And, having done nothing wrong or illegal, I really want to see them not revalidate. Because then I will challenge it in court to see how government's own inefficiency/corruption is being blamed on poor citizens. Remember you are only in trouble if you lied on the form or the licence is forged. If it was issued by an officer of Sindh Govt, Sindh Govt has to answer why there is no record. This revalidation hassle is only to save Sindh Govt. So, be MAZBOOT.

I am sitting so lazy and mazboot that havent even bothered to submit my license as yet.. brother can you shed somere light how did you manage to get a form as others are telling that they had to face tough time acquiring a validation letter.. thanks in advance for your help

chivas
07-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Dear Bro,
Can anyone send me a clear PDF copy of re-validation form I need it urgently @ engr_aramis@ymail.com or send me link so I can download it from the site Thanks!

thegame787
07-12-2013, 08:39 PM
you cannot submit a downloaded form though

SMNAP
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
I didn't bother to submit for DC re validation as well yet...I'm just thinking to get it done through HD in a couple of days...

OZZY
08-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Dear members i have one license effected by WS.... After long i got verification letter.....What would be my next step....
Should i go to DC east to collect form and submission.

SMNAP
08-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Wese I have heard that WS has got himself cleared by the ongoing inquiry etc and the WS affected licenses would be allowed to processed...

This is what I have heard only by a dealer....IT IS NOT CONFIRMED NEWS!!!

jojee
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
salam all seniors wana ask about balouchistan all pakistan license or kpk all pak license if we have license from these provances still need to computerize or its ok with manual copy in karachi ...pleas guide me seniors ill be thankfull :)

Asif Ali
08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Dear members i have one license effected by WS.... After long i got verification letter.....What would be my next step....
Should i go to DC east to collect form and submission.

Thats great:) Congratulations.

sulzar
09-12-2013, 12:55 AM
salam all seniors wana ask about balouchistan all pakistan license or kpk all pak license if we have license from these provances still need to computerize or its ok with manual copy in karachi ...pleas guide me seniors ill be thankfull :)
no need to computerize them blessings of computerization shower on sindhs licenses only

SMNAP
09-12-2013, 04:43 AM
@OZZY

If you could post a scanned copy of the verification then it would be great...

Also mention that how did you manage to get this?

What I got as verification through a contact from DC South were simply 3 pages on which my name, father's name, CNIC no, license numbers and license type (pistol, shotgun, rifle) were written...All jumble up and scrambled with a stamp as well of Home Minister Quota and some Assistant Commissioner stamp...God knows what the hell is this, doesn't looks like a verification to me at all...

jojee
09-12-2013, 01:43 PM
thanks u sooooooooooo much sulzar bro :)

apm
09-12-2013, 02:41 PM
somebody help me regarding revalidation status. I submitted my form on 10-10-2013 but no news. Nadra told me that your tracking number is not valid.

sulzar
09-12-2013, 02:43 PM
somebody help me regarding revalidation status. I submitted my form on 10-10-2013 but no news. Nadra told me that your tracking number is not valid.

Wait and see. A few are getting calls from PS rest are in peace.

apm
09-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks brother for reply but my address has changed.

zakir
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Salam Sulzar bro

If i get call from PS then please tell what is the next procedure?

sulzar
09-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Salam Sulzar bro

If i get call from PS then please tell what is the next procedure?

Wsslam ,
I am sure PS representative will guide the steps.... A few of our PG friends have gone through the process recently.... I am sure they will reply here too.....

as far as I know.... You need to arrange 2 neighbors CNIC copy for verification.... the duty officer will write a verification report for and he will get it signed from PS higher authorities, you will be called to recollect the report and then have to submit it to DC office....

Regards

MTY
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Anyone has some news from DC central they had called me in end november but I am too busy to visit there. Did they got all the records or its still the old story.

saifzee
09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Anyone has some news from DC central they had called me in end november but I am too busy to visit there. Did they got all the records or its still the old story.

Bro ! I visited DCO central today. As i have ws license, so I was visiting every week or two and they kept giving dates of another week. Finally they told me to come in 1st week of Dec. I went, luckily they gave me form, I was glad to c that WS problem resolved (thats what i thought). Two days later, today when i went to submit the form, there was a huge crowd. After submitting form we waited for computer receipts. Whom forms were checked OK their names called and given the receipts and thats it. When it was my turn, they called my name, instead of giving me receipt they returned my form and told me to go Home Department we cannot process this. They even didn't give me chance to ask 'why?'. They just said go there, i don't know what happened to other WS cases. Not sure mine case was some thing special or every WS license will gona face this crap. Please update me if any one had his experience.

RockyChaudhry
09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I am sitting so lazy and mazboot that havent even bothered to submit my license as yet.. brother can you shed somere light how did you manage to get a form as others are telling that they had to face tough time acquiring a validation letter.. thanks in advance for your help

Dear Brother

That is way too mazboot :-)

I faced no difficulty in obtaining the form. I went to Arms Section, DC South and asked for the form. The Arms Branch man inspected my license, his facial expression changed and he took it to one of his colleagues. The colleague said something like "It is ok. Let us issue the form after all the purpose is revalidation".

When I went to submit, it was the NADRA guy who reviewed my papers and entered my details after which he gave me the token.

I don't know why they did not create a fuss. However:

1. I live in Distt South.
2. My license was not backdated.
3. After issuance, I had gotten All Pakistan stamp and ammo limit increased from Home Deptt on two separate dates.
4. I got NBP entry within time.
5. I had registered my weapon at DC South after I purchased it within time.
6. I had registered my lic/weapon at my local Police Station within time.

So, let us see what happens next.

Best wishes

mehranbiz
10-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Wsslam ,
I am sure PS representative will guide the steps.... A few of our PG friends have gone through the process recently.... I am sure they will reply here too.....

as far as I know.... You need to arrange 2 neighbors CNIC copy for verification.... the duty officer will write a verification report for and he will get it signed from PS higher authorities, you will be called to recollect the report and then have to submit it to DC office....

Regards

There is a form in urdu where a photo and name/father name occupation and address have to write and on backside of form column for 2 neighbours verifications with signature with NIC copies
In my case they didnt return me anything The police man tell me that they will sent back the verification after checking our criminal record by ourself as per procedure

RockyChaudhry
10-12-2013, 08:03 AM
There is a form in urdu where a photo and name/father name occupation and address have to write and on backside of form column for 2 neighbours verifications with signature with NIC copies
In my case they didnt return me anything The police man tell me that they will sent back the verification after checking our criminal record by ourself as per procedure

Dear brothers, when I went to the Police Station to check, I saw that they had the complete original form along with enclosures. So, if they are going to send that back I suppose it would be better for them to send their own verification with it.

Asif Ali
10-12-2013, 09:54 AM
@RockyChaudhry

Brother is your license issued by Wajid Shaikh, or by whom?
What is date of issue?

RockyChaudhry
10-12-2013, 10:45 AM
@RockyChaudhry

Brother is your license issued by Wajid Shaikh, or by whom?
What is date of issue?

Dear Brother

Licence was issued in May 2012. It was issued by Govt of Sindh. The person signing on behalf of GoS was the person so authorised by the Gos at that time whose name is Wajid Shaikh. And who is protected by the real beneficiaries of whatever scam is alleged to have been cooked.

It is funny how some people on this forum think it is somehow their fault that the GoS employees did not do their job.

For e.g. when you go to a bank to get demand draft issued against cash you don't check whether the person signing the demand draft is authorised to sign or whether he passed required entries or whether he pocketed the cash. You are correct to assume that the person sitting at the counter is authorised to process your draft and that the bank's systems ensure that authorised person signs after all conditions are met. The bank is responsible for fraud done by its employees. It it has weak controls/systems or dishonest employees then it is not your fault it is the bank's fault. So, if Mr Wajid or Mr Roshan were doing some fishy business they need to be afraid not their victims. I think even after the departure of CJ, the court system will continue to work. Anyone who is victimised or denied forms or whose license is cancelled at a whim can approach the High Court through writ petition (or something like that - lawyer brothers can guide better).

Yes, if you lived in Dist West and got license issued from Dist South or lied about anything on the form then you could be in trouble.

BTW a famous dealer was claiming that deal had been struck about "Wajid licences" and was asking for Rs 4000 extra to get license revalidated. But since all my particulars are in order (resident of Dist South, tax payer, no hanky panky or bribe given, no backdated for which most obvious sign is "purchase period extended", all stamps from NBP, DC office upon weapon registration, Police Station and from HD for All Pak and bullets increase) so I just went to DC South office and asked for form and submitted.

In a strange masochist way I almost want my license to not be validated so that I can challenge in High Court and ask if I am not eligible for license then who is :-) Certainly nobody who pays less tax than I can justify the need for a license for protection or sport :-) if my need is not justified.

I hope this is helpful.

Message to all brothers: DO NOT TILT AT WINDMILLS

Best wishes

syed shaukat ali
10-12-2013, 10:53 AM
I saw your whole story. Just do not worry always keep in mind "money speaks all languages"

be happy all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

dear brother

licence was issued in may 2012. It was issued by govt of sindh. The person signing on behalf of gos was the person so authorised by the gos at that time whose name is wajid shaikh. And who is protected by the real beneficiaries of whatever scam is alleged to have been cooked.

It is funny how some people on this forum think it is somehow their fault that the gos employees did not do their job.

For e.g. When you go to a bank to get demand draft issued against cash you don't check whether the person signing the demand draft is authorised to sign or whether he passed required entries or whether he pocketed the cash. You are correct to assume that the person sitting at the counter is authorised to process your draft and that the bank's systems ensure that authorised person signs after all conditions are met. The bank is responsible for fraud done by its employees. It it has weak controls/systems or dishonest employees then it is not your fault it is the bank's fault. So, if mr wajid or mr roshan were doing some fishy business they need to be afraid not their victims. I think even after the departure of cj, the court system will continue to work. Anyone who is victimised or denied forms or whose license is cancelled at a whim can approach the high court through writ petition (or something like that - lawyer brothers can guide better).

Yes, if you lived in dist west and got license issued from dist south or lied about anything on the form then you could be in trouble.

Btw a famous dealer was claiming that deal had been struck about "wajid licences" and was asking for rs 4000 extra to get license revalidated. But since all my particulars are in order (resident of dist south, tax payer, no hanky panky or bribe given, no backdated for which most obvious sign is "purchase period extended", all stamps from nbp, dc office upon weapon registration, police station and from hd for all pak and bullets increase) so i just went to dc south office and asked for form and submitted.

In a strange masochist way i almost want my license to not be validated so that i can challenge in high court and ask if i am not eligible for license then who is :-) certainly nobody who pays less tax than i deserves a license.

I hope this is helpful.

Message to all brothers: Do not tilt at windmills

best wishes

Enigmatic Desires
10-12-2013, 01:23 PM
I hope for your sake Rocky bro that your machosism does not get the better of u

RockyChaudhry
10-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I hope for your sake Rocky bro that your machosism does not get the better of u

Dear Brother ED
Trust me, it is all good.

zia raza
10-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Nice motivational energy rocky bro

zakir
10-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Wsslam ,

Regards

Thanks Brother

BUKHARI
10-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Brothers,
My friend has a home dept. license. and nothing about the DCO office or area is mentioned on it. From where can he get his license verified?

Asif Ali
10-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Brothers,
My friend has a home dept. license. and nothing about the DCO office or area is mentioned on it. From where can he get his license verified?
Bro. is it computerised, as Home department only issue computerised licenses ?

RockyChaudhry
11-12-2013, 02:16 PM
I saw your whole story. Just do not worry always keep in mind "money speaks all languages"

be happy all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Thank you, brother

RockyChaudhry
11-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Dear Brother

NADRA (telephone helpline) knows only one arms license tracking number which is MOI

RockyChaudhry
11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice motivational energy rocky bro

Thank you, my brother