PDA

View Full Version : ALLAH Almighty Saved Me

gouloulmama
04-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm 22 years old and it's been less then a year i am using handguns. My 1st handgun was a CF-98. Had fired only few rounds with my CF-98 and it was a perfect gun. I sold it because i only use handguns occasionally so i bought a Diamond 30 bore which is a Pakistani made weapon. I had fired 14 rounds with my 30 bore last week and that day i noticed it fired 2 rounds together. As if it's a fully automatic pistol. I was quite confused that what had happened. I thought maybe i pulled the trigger quickly twice and 2 bullets fired together. There were 5 bullets in the mag. 3 fired normally and 2 of them went together as if my pistol is a automatic weapon. Khair that day i was quite confused that what had happened. Today few hours ago i was sitting on my PC and took out my gun and started cleaning it. I like cleaning it atleast once a week. I didn't open it. Just cleaned it from above using a microfiber cloths. After cleaning it i loaded it and chambered a round to check if it chambers properly. It did chamber properly and i took out the mag and pulled the slide and the bullet got out. Then again loaded it chambered a round and BANG! Sitting on the sofa infront of PC totally shocked. A loud bang with fire and smoke all around the bullet went and the wall few inches from my wall mounted LCD. I was in a shock that what had happened. Few feets away my dad was standing near the wall where the bullet hit. We both were in a real shock and were checking each other if we got hit. 5 inch deep hole in my bedroom's hard concrete wall. My dad snatched the pistol from me and said nothing because we both were in deep shock. We were wondering what if the bullet rebounded and hit any of us. It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger. What more frightening is i used to chamber this pistol and aim it on my head to scare the sh*t out of cousins. I now wonder what if that time hammer went down byitself like today. I would had been history. In future if i buy a imported weapon i am not going to aim it at anyone unless and until i wish to fire. Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.

Enigmatic Desires
04-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Unless u have pretty much made up your mind to commit suicide please DONT point a loaded weapon at yourself. ANd doing that with a local mama jee is not contemplation of suice but actual suicide itself.

Did'nt U know that local weapons hav a tendency of doing this? I.e firing by themselves. Your weapon was already unreliable i.e it was firing by itself. A fact that U were aware of.

Most people buy local weapons and quickly upgrade whenever they are able to do so to imported ones. First time I saw some1 doing the opposite.

Trigger_happy78
04-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Thank God you and your dad are ok. Plz give sadka. That's why i never recommend locally made fire arms. It better to buy a stun gun instead of local made guns. Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.

gouloulmama
04-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Thank God you and your dad are ok. Plz give sadka. That's why i never recommend locally made fire arms. It better to buy a stun gun instead of local made guns. Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.

yeah my dad just said sadka ja ke dai dena. When i clean my gun i always check it. But after that i chamber it again and again to see if it functions properly and this happened. ALLAH ne bachaya warna mere jesa tou kab ka ja chuka hota.

Ameer
04-09-2013, 12:07 PM
AlhamdUllah U n ur father are safe, remember.............STAY AWAY FROM DESI CLONES (they are more like a threat rather than safety satisfaction)

Enigmatic Desires
04-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Why? would U get rid of an imported weapon and get a local? Here we all upgrade from locals to imported ones.

And unless u have a death wish PLEASE dont point a weapon at your own head! Least of all a loaded one. And even more so a local loaded one... that has a tendency of shooting by itself.

Ameer
04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Its ur 3rd thread with similar content.

Laino
04-09-2013, 02:16 PM
First of all thanks God that you and your father is safe, always be careful with weapons.

i don't understand your point of selling an imported weapon to buy a pakistani made weapon, second it's totally an insane thing which you use to do by pointing a loaded gun towards yourself, brother never point even an empty gun towards yourself or anyone. I hope this incident was a lesson of lifetime for you to understand that weapons are not toys and its not some thing to play games with. Be careful in the future

Aquarius
04-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.
Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Its time to get rid of this hand gun and go for something reliable, exported stuff.

pisces007
04-09-2013, 06:28 PM
well said ++1
Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Its time to get rid of this hand gun and go for something reliable, exported stuff.

topgun9mm
04-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Man this is pure stupidity, who could do that. You sold a good gun and bought a local clone. Stay away from local guns for your own safety. My first gun was a local clone due to cash constraint and I didn't use it much. Now I have my trusted CF98 with me.

gouloulmama
04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
I just got a brand new NP-42 with rail. The new model. Damn today's incident was so shocking i had to get rid of my Pakistani TT-30 clone.

Fraz
04-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Weapons even when unloaded should not be pointed towards any living being.

Black Commando
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Thanx God u and your father are safe

Denovo87
04-09-2013, 09:24 PM
First of all Alhumdulillah you and family are safe. I will suggest you to please search this very forum for similar incidents and read each and very post carefully, we also are some threads on firearms safety please give them a thorough read.

Respected members already gave valuable input towards firearm safety; I would like to add that never play (like chambering it, changing magazines, pointing it to different directions etc)with firearms at home, in public; specially make it a habit of removing the magazine as soon as you enter home. This is specially for you as what I understood (sorry have say that) you are a young man with a care free & heady attitude; that is quite evident from opening 3 threads in 3 minutes just after going through all that trauma and forth one while mods were trying to merge all these in one.

So my brother always treat firearms with respect dont let your over confidence to under estimate the lethality of a mishandled gun.
Found this thread for you to read: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7283-5-things-you-must-not-do-with-gun-for-your-and-others-Safety.

sulzar
04-09-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm 22 years old and it's been less then a year i am using handguns. My 1st handgun was a CF-98. Had fired only few rounds with my CF-98 and it was a perfect gun. I sold it because i only use handguns occasionally so i bought a Diamond 30 bore which is a Pakistani made weapon. I had fired 14 rounds with my 30 bore last week and that day i noticed it fired 2 rounds together. As if it's a fully automatic pistol. I was quite confused that what had happened. I thought maybe i pulled the trigger quickly twice and 2 bullets fired together. There were 5 bullets in the mag. 3 fired normally and 2 of them went together as if my pistol is a automatic weapon. Khair that day i was quite confused that what had happened. Today few hours ago i was sitting on my PC and took out my gun and started cleaning it. I like cleaning it atleast once a week. I didn't open it. Just cleaned it from above using a microfiber cloths. After cleaning it i loaded it and chambered a round to check if it chambers properly. It did chamber properly and i took out the mag and pulled the slide and the bullet got out. Then again loaded it chambered a round and BANG! Sitting on the sofa infront of PC totally shocked. A loud bang with fire and smoke all around the bullet went and the wall few inches from my wall mounted LCD. I was in a shock that what had happened. Few feets away my dad was standing near the wall where the bullet hit. We both were in a real shock and were checking each other if we got hit. 5 inch deep hole in my bedroom's hard concrete wall. My dad snatched the pistol from me and said nothing because we both were in deep shock. We were wondering what if the bullet rebounded and hit any of us. It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger. What more frightening is i used to chamber this pistol and aim it on my head to scare the sh*t out of cousins. I now wonder what if that time hammer went down byitself like today. I would had been history. In future if i buy a imported weapon i am not going to aim it at anyone unless and until i wish to fire. Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.

Well more or less it was the case with one of our traditional darra TT. Have showed to a few gunsmith but all in vain and then sell it out in PKR 1000.

hash11
05-09-2013, 12:16 AM
I think if he would had an Hk, sig, FN or a glock he should not do what he did i-e pointing at others.
I think everyone will get this point but why we are suggesting him buy an imported item and you will live happily ever after

hash11
05-09-2013, 12:23 AM
As if its the fault of darra made firearm, nothing else....
May Allah protect you and your family (ameen)
Do buy a reliable firearm but always point it in the safe direction when playing with it as one's get familiar by handling it

tatur1
05-09-2013, 12:58 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mega+Facepalm+Gif.+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_ c266b1_3384407.gif

You actually point a chambered .30 on your cousins for fun?

Remember with firearms, comes responsibility!

Kashif321
05-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Dear with all due respect, are you not the same guy who started out with aerial firing (link below) & now to aiming loaded weapons toward your cousin's head?...boy try to get a grip on yourself...thanks Almighty that you were not aiming at your father when the round was chambered...:(

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?11193-My-brand-new-9mm!

Enigmatic Desires
05-09-2013, 11:00 AM
"He was young and foolish. The graveyards are full of people who are young and foolish"

Yul Brenner in 'The magnificent seven"
Look at it this way Mama jee.. God has decided to keep u and your loved ones safe. U have now learnt your lesson. ANd will not do it again.

BTW how much did the NP 42 cost and from which dealer did U get it?

Soldier
05-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Thank to Allah you and your dad are OK.

gouloulmama
05-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Unless u have pretty much made up your mind to commit suicide please DONT point a loaded weapon at yourself. ANd doing that with a local mama jee is not contemplation of suice but actual suicide itself.

Did'nt U know that local weapons hav a tendency of doing this? I.e firing by themselves. Your weapon was already unreliable i.e it was firing by itself. A fact that U were aware of.

Most people buy local weapons and quickly upgrade whenever they are able to do so to imported ones. First time I saw some1 doing the opposite.

Your right. Selling a imported one and buying a local one was plain stupidity. Now i am a happy owner of NP-42 2nd Gen.

AlhamdUllah U n ur father are safe, remember.............STAY AWAY FROM DESI CLONES (they are more like a threat rather than safety satisfaction)

Seriously yaar. Allah ka shukar hai. Khair i just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.

Why? would U get rid of an imported weapon and get a local? Here we all upgrade from locals to imported ones.

And unless u have a death wish PLEASE dont point a weapon at your own head! Least of all a loaded one. And even more so a local loaded one... that has a tendency of shooting by itself.

Actually i only use weapons occasionally. I was like if thats the reason why should i own a expensive weapon. Why not a desi that would do the job. But i was wrong. Money is nothing infront of safety.

Its ur 3rd thread with similar content.

Was not familiar with rules of Pakwheels. I thought i might get quick responce on where did i went wrong. But Pakwheels is quite active and 1 thread just made me realise where i went wrong.

First of all thanks God that you and your father is safe, always be careful with weapons.

i don't understand your point of selling an imported weapon to buy a pakistani made weapon, second it's totally an insane thing which you use to do by pointing a loaded gun towards yourself, brother never point even an empty gun towards yourself or anyone. I hope this incident was a lesson of lifetime for you to understand that weapons are not toys and its not some thing to play games with. Be careful in the future

Real time lesson my friend. Just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen

Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Your right. Bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.

Enigmatic Desires
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
I assure U sir. Virually all of us use our weapons occasionally. And thats presisely why we prefer high quality ones over low quality ones.

The NP 42 is an excellent weapon from what I know in my limited experience. Which dealer did u get it from and for how much and how much did he give u for your old one?

gouloulmama
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Man this is pure stupidity, who could do that. You sold a good gun and bought a local clone. Stay away from local guns for your own safety. My first gun was a local clone due to cash constraint and I didn't use it much. Now I have my trusted CF98 with me.

I had a CF-98. It was a nice gun but i was like i only use it occationally why keep a expensive gun but i was wrong. Bought a brand new NP-42 2nd Gen.

Thanx God u and your father are safe

Yea boy. Thank God!

First of all Alhumdulillah you and family are safe. I will suggest you to please search this very forum for similar incidents and read each and very post carefully, we also are some threads on firearms safety please give them a thorough read.

Respected members already gave valuable input towards firearm safety; I would like to add that never play (like chambering it, changing magazines, pointing it to different directions etc)with firearms at home, in public; specially make it a habit of removing the magazine as soon as you enter home. This is specially for you as what I understood (sorry have say that) you are a young man with a care free & heady attitude; that is quite evident from opening 3 threads in 3 minutes just after going through all that trauma and forth one while mods were trying to merge all these in one.

So my brother always treat firearms with respect dont let your over confidence to under estimate the lethality of a mishandled gun.
Found this thread for you to read: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7283-5-things-you-must-not-do-with-gun-for-your-and-others-Safety.

I created 3 threads so i get a better responce. I wanted to know if it was my fault or weapon's fault. But Pakwheels is quite active and one thread served me.

Well more or less it was the case with one of our traditional darra TT. Have showed to a few gunsmith but all in vain and then sell it out in PKR 1000.

Had bought that TT for 8000. Sold it for 4000.

I think if he would had an Hk, sig, FN or a glock he should not do what he did i-e pointing at others.
I think everyone will get this point but why we are suggesting him buy an imported item and you will live happily ever after

Just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.

As if its the fault of darra made firearm, nothing else....
May Allah protect you and your family (ameen)
Do buy a reliable firearm but always point it in the safe direction when playing with it as one's get familiar by handling it

I am aware of gun safety. It's was plain bad luck that day. Never use local made fire arms and point a gun at anyone. That's what i learned.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mega+Facepalm+Gif.+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_ c266b1_3384407.gif

You actually point a chambered .30 on your cousins for fun?

Remember with firearms, comes responsibility!

Cousins choro i used to point the same gun chambered on my head with hammer down. Can you feel it friend what i went through.

Dear with all due respect, are you not the same guy who started out with aerial firing (link below) & now to aiming loaded weapons toward your cousin's head?...boy try to get a grip on yourself...thanks Almighty that you were not aiming at your father when the round was chambered...:(

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?11193-My-brand-new-9mm!

Cousin choro i used to point the same gun chambered with hammer down on my head. That memory gives me chills now. Aerial firing is the only way i get to enjoy my gun. Just can't afford going at ranges. Their ridiculously expensive here in Karachi.

"He was young and foolish. The graveyards are full of people who are young and foolish"

Yul Brenner in 'The magnificent seven"
Look at it this way Mama jee.. God has decided to keep u and your loved ones safe. U have now learnt your lesson. ANd will not do it again.

BTW how much did the NP 42 cost and from which dealer did U get it?

My NP-42 is a 2nd gen with rail. Got it for 45k. A very nice pistol Mashallah.

Thank to Allah you and your dad are OK.

Yea boy. That was scary.

Bullseye
05-09-2013, 12:44 PM
I created 3 threads so i get a better responce. I wanted to know if it was my fault or weapon's fault. But Pakwheels is quite active and one thread served me.

??????? are you sure you got the right address?

Fudgepacker
05-09-2013, 01:20 PM
...Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.
+1,000,000
Goul, I dont even have words for that story. Now pardon me if im being rude but, boy seriously, are you for real? Or are you just making things up to get people's attention? I'm asking because I really don't believe anyone can be that stupid.

I mean first off, you clearly knew that there was something wrong and the gun was spontaneously discharging. Yet you still decide to play with it at home, with family around, and in a hot condition?
Secondly, you said you "didn't open it", just wiped it clean. Yet you still have to "check if it chambers properly"?
Thirdly, why would anyone in their right mind point a gun at themselves or others for fun?
Fourthly, why would anyone with any mind do so with a chambered round and hammer cocked?!?
Fifthly, you think "It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger"

If thats what you think, then this will probably come as a shock, but... IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! That's the painful truth. Be thankful it wasn't more painful. If you're old enough to have your own gun, then you're old enough to be fully responsible for it, and where it's bullets go.

There is no need to cycle live ammo (or any ammo at all) to do a function test. All you have to do is check proper function of safety, trigger reset, and hammer follow. If you want to check firing function, let me give you a tip that may save your life... cock your gun, drop a plastic pen down your barrel, point at ceiling, and pull trigger. If the pen flies out, your gun is working! I don't know who taught you how to handle firearms, but I will teach you this... If you don't know how to treat any gun as if it's loaded, and not to point any gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, then you have no business being around firearms.

Enigmatic Desires
05-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I concur whole heartedly with what ever fudge says... And on top of that.. remember how we had told U that arial firing is "Cold blooded murder" first degree!!!!!

U chose to ignore that!

U are ok with killing people simply cause u cant see em!! Because ranges are expensive! BTW u bought the NP for 45k The asking price for the weapon is 43k..

U are ok with paying more to a dealer who is over charging u but would not pay Rs. 500 for a range visit cause its too bloody expensive!!!

For once words fail even me!!!

And oh by the way this is pak guns not Pak Wheels.

gouloulmama
05-09-2013, 07:22 PM
+1,000,000
Goul, I dont even have words for that story. Now pardon me if im being rude but, boy seriously, are you for real? Or are you just making things up to get people's attention? I'm asking because I really don't believe anyone can be that stupid.

I mean first off, you clearly knew that there was something wrong and the gun was spontaneously discharging. Yet you still decide to play with it at home, with family around, and in a hot condition?
Secondly, you said you "didn't open it", just wiped it clean. Yet you still have to "check if it chambers properly"?
Thirdly, why would anyone in their right mind point a gun at themselves or others for fun?
Fourthly, why would anyone with any mind do so with a chambered round and hammer cocked?!?
Fifthly, you think "It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger"

If thats what you think, then this will probably come as a shock, but... IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! That's the painful truth. Be thankful it wasn't more painful. If you're old enough to have your own gun, then you're old enough to be fully responsible for it, and where it's bullets go.

There is no need to cycle live ammo (or any ammo at all) to do a function test. All you have to do is check proper function of safety, trigger reset, and hammer follow. If you want to check firing function, let me give you a tip that may save your life... cock your gun, drop a plastic pen down your barrel, point at ceiling, and pull trigger. If the pen flies out, your gun is working! I don't know who taught you how to handle firearms, but I will teach you this... If you don't know how to treat any gun as if it's loaded, and not to point any gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, then you have no business being around firearms.

Dude that gun was firing properly i wanted to check if it chambers properly. Secondly as soon as i chambered the gun fired byitself. The hammer dropped byitself. How is this my fault. U seem to be from US. The gun i had was a local made weapon which is available brand new for 8000. You are not aware of darra weapon my friend. Don't google darra it's not a company. Yes i am for real and i am not making this up. The only wrong thing is used to do was pointing the gun at myself and others for fun thats it.

gouloulmama
05-09-2013, 07:29 PM
I concur whole heartedly with what ever fudge says... And on top of that.. remember how we had told U that arial firing is "Cold blooded murder" first degree!!!!!

U chose to ignore that!

U are ok with killing people simply cause u cant see em!! Because ranges are expensive! BTW u bought the NP for 45k The asking price for the weapon is 43k..

U are ok with paying more to a dealer who is over charging u but would not pay Rs. 500 for a range visit cause its too bloody expensive!!!

For once words fail even me!!!

And oh by the way this is pak guns not Pak Wheels.

Rs 500 mei Karachi mei konsi range available hai? Many members here are well aware of weapons but kabhi na kabhi they were noobs like me.

Fraz
05-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Rs 500 mei Karachi mei konsi range available hai? Many members here are well aware of weapons but kabhi na kabhi they were noobs like me.

the unavailability of a cheap firing range is no excuse for aerial firing

Fraz
05-09-2013, 07:59 PM
apne jo comment kia hai ziyadatar wohi loog karege jo afford kar sakte hai ranges pe jana. khair 9mm hai G3 nahi jo itni dur jakey damage kare. shooting range jakey itne paise dena chor dou wou khud line pe akar rates reduce karege.

so that means you do have the right to shoot the people u cant see... ?? if u read the news papers ul find out how many people are injured and in some cases killed due to the irresponsible attitude of a few gun trotting individuals who think that my aerial shots won't harm anyone. such incidents occur whenever Pakistan wins a critical cricket match, or independence day etc. as far as the caliber of the weapon is concerned 9mm is a deadly caliber, if it isnt a G3 it does not mean that it will not kill. For the record i dont visit the money charging ranges. which city are u from ? there might be some option out there.

Faisji
05-09-2013, 08:38 PM
The only wrong thing is used to do was pointing the gun at myself and others for fun thats it.

http://i.imgur.com/pUEIO7x.jpg

Naveed_pk
05-09-2013, 08:42 PM
@ goululmama Kindly do not use Roman Urdu on Pakguns as it is against the forum rules. Write In English Language Only.

ballixd
05-09-2013, 08:47 PM
I am aware of gun safety. It's was plain bad luck that day. Never use local made fire arms and point a gun at anyone. That's what i learned.
.......That was scary.
I am a beginner just like you - its been 8 months since I bought my first gun, its a local clone.
It is good that you have learned the lesson - though you learned it a hard way. Remember one rule of Gun - Never Ever point the guns toward anyone - not until you are certain in your mind that you want this guy dead.

Your first mistake was, you cleaned the gun in your room - like you it was toy or your phone. always do that in open area. rooftop is an ideal place.

Your second mistake was you chambered a round with in a room and not pointing in safe direction.

Enigmatic Desires
06-09-2013, 12:43 AM

ASCC Arabian sea country club. Rs. 1000 for visitors and Rs. 500 for guests.

Airmen club: Rs 500 vistor charges. have been repeatedly mentioned in the competative shooting section. Most of us Pak gunners have been going there as vistors or guests. Hell I used to go to ASCC loong before I ever thought I will become a member!

U r not A NOOB. To date this is your 3rd fire arm. And u have been told and are well aware that every time u shoot in the air u are as good as killing someone! yet u choose to say that U since u are 'new' to fire arms u can pretty much get away with murder quite literally. I CANNOT stress enough that shooting in the air is the same as shooting down some1 in a strait fire. Only difference is u cant see who u r killing. but u r killing nevertheless.

Fudgepacker
06-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Dude that gun was firing properly i wanted to check if it chambers properly. Secondly as soon as i chambered the gun fired byitself.
I'm sorry, that's just too funny :pound:

bazkhan35
06-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Thanks to Allah that you are safe and sound but racking a gun in the room when you know its playing up ?? . oooppssss

Enigmatic Desires
06-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Well.. Fudgie dear. u have to agree that the gun was firing properly.. spectacularly so in fact!!

chakoo
06-09-2013, 04:33 AM
I lost my password ages ago and reset it today as i don't post comments and all here as much but after reading this i went through the whole process just so i can ask everyone here "did anyone else get shivers after reading this" I mean seriously!!! Firing in the air and pointing a gun towards people checking it with live rounds after cleaning it and what not. mama jee you seriously need firearm safety classes before you end up hurting yourself or people around you

Enigmatic Desires
06-09-2013, 10:01 AM
I lost my password ages ago and reset it today as i don't post comments and all here as much but after reading this i went through the whole process just so i can ask everyone here "did anyone else get shivers after reading this" I mean seriously!!! Firing in the air and pointing a gun towards people checking it with live rounds after cleaning it and what not. mama jee you seriously need firearm safety classes before you end up hurting yourself or people around you

I myself would invite him to the range next time we members make an extended programme. But frankly speaking I am too chicken!

RZ
06-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Thank you Allah

May Allah save all of us from unseen incidents. Aameen.

pisces007
07-09-2013, 06:42 PM
well said ++1....

+1,000,000

Fraz
08-09-2013, 08:23 PM
i guess the OP isn't interested in learning a lesson :(

gouloulmama
10-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Dard Itna Tha Zindagi Men, Dharkan Sath Dene Se Ghabra Gai FARAZ

Band Thi Ankhein Kisi Ki Yaad Men, Mout Aai oR Dhoka Kha Gai

Enigmatic Desires
11-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Dard Itna Tha Zindagi Men, Dharkan Sath Dene Se Ghabra Gai FARAZ

Band Thi Ankhein Kisi Ki Yaad Men, Mout Aai oR Dhoka Kha Gai

So much pain in my life that even my heart beats were terrified
My eyes were closed and missing some one so much that even death got confused

Fudgepacker
11-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Sounds like this young man has a troubled mind. An even better reason than lack of common sense, to stay away from firearms.

Enigmatic Desires
11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Sounds like this young man has a troubled mind. An even better reason than lack of common sense, to stay away from firearms.

When ever i feel the 'suicidal' urge I usually hand over my guns to my mommy!

380ACP
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM
very sad and good that you and your father ate unhurt, and lucky you if i had been in your shoes with my father and such thing taken place my father instead of going in shock could have sent me to happy hunting grounds but after saying ____________ so many times i have told you not to ____________ with this __________ after loading it with ___________________, ___________________ why you forgot that when you _________________ was a smalll ______________________ i told you not to _______________ with your __________________________ but you still doing ________________, GUYS SORRY FOR NOT FILLING IN THE BLANKS FOR ETHICAL REASONS,

Fraz
11-09-2013, 07:49 PM
So much pain in my life that even my heart beats were terrified
My eyes were closed and missing some one so much that even death got confused

bro u missed out the name FRAZ, while translating :P

gouloulmama
12-09-2013, 02:28 AM

Do you own a weapon? you prob do that is why ur on pakguns. and u prob would have chambered it once in your life time indoors. what if the hammer slipped and ur gun fires. would u be considered as a man with lack of common sense and troubled mind?

gouloulmama
12-09-2013, 02:30 AM

kesa shair dia apko :p

380ACP
12-09-2013, 03:38 AM
gouloulmama first thing you are on pakguns for so many months you must have seen threads regarding local weapons and everyone is screaming in every DAK made weapon thread that they are not durable neither reliable, you own a weapon and you must be aware even prior to joining pakguns that such weapons can be dangerous, 2nd thing you chambered a round and pointed the gun towards your father a bad idea being a firearm owner you should be aware where and in which direction your handgun is pointing you did not pay attention and almost killed your father even if he was not in direct firing line he could have get hurt and killed by riccochet and yourself too, personally i cant even trust my eyes when looking in chamber i always make sure using my fingers that its empty before giving my weapon to anyone qnd even after checking the gun with my two senses eye sight and touch i will never point it towards anything i do not want to shoot knowing that the gun is empty, yes i also carry a live round in chamber when i am carrying my weapon but thats a different story inside room when i want to chamber a live round and play with my weapon the muzzle is always pointing towards my sofa or my bed so if God forbid my weapon discharges without my intention there will less chance of riccochet not completely gone but 25% less compared to any hard surface like walls, roof, floor etc. How can you chamber a round in your desi handgun inside your room where your father is present and point it towards his direction ? You did a very strange thing .. And its not about desi weapons only do not point any weapon towards anything you do not want to shoot, and as you have mentioned you used to point it towards yourself just to scare your cousins well i dont know how someone can get scared when someone is pointing his gun on his own head its certainly lack of common sense sorry to say, just remember few things a single trigger pull is not the only thing which can cut the thread of life which you think is under your control, a carelessly fired shot can also, a malfunction of weapon also

Fudgepacker
12-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Do you own a weapon? you prob do that is why ur on pakguns. and u prob would have chambered it once in your life time indoors. what if the hammer slipped and ur gun fires. would u be considered as a man with lack of common sense and troubled mind?
Im not going to lie, I have chambered in my home, and if for ANY reason the gun discharged, no I would NOT be lacking in common sense... unlike you. Want to know why? Because my gun would be pointed against a safe pad bullet catcher, and if one was not available, like 380 Bro said, it would be pointed in a SAFE direction. I am probably twice your age, and again similar to 380 Bro, if my Father ever caught me even dry firing in his general direction, let alone chambering a LIVE round, I would get slapped into next week!
Furthermore, I would not be considered to have a troubled mind, because I don't post poems about pain, fear, and death in response to people who are trying to teach me something. Afterall, is that not why you are on Pakguns... to learn something and engage in intelligent conversation? That's why I'm here. Or do you just like to make stupid posts to get people's attention?

nacfpak
12-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Im not going to lie, I have chambered in my home, and if for ANY reason the gun discharged, no I would NOT be lacking in common sense... unlike you. Want to know why? Because my gun would be pointed against a safe pad bullet catcher, and if one was not available, like 380 Bro said, it would be pointed in a SAFE direction. I am probably twice your age, and again similar to 380 Bro, if my Father ever caught me even dry firing in his general direction, let alone chambering a LIVE round, I would get slapped into next week!
Furthermore, I would not be considered to have a troubled mind, because I don't post poems about pain, fear, and death in response to people who are trying to teach me something. Afterall, is that not why you are on Pakguns... to learn something and engage in intelligent conversation? That's why I'm here. Or do you just like to make stupid posts to get people's attention?
+++1111

****heads r common in our neck of the woods :angel:

gouloulmama
12-09-2013, 02:16 PM
gouloulmama first thing you are on pakguns for so many months you must have seen threads regarding local weapons and everyone is screaming in every DAK made weapon thread that they are not durable neither reliable, you own a weapon and you must be aware even prior to joining pakguns that such weapons can be dangerous, 2nd thing you chambered a round and pointed the gun towards your father a bad idea being a firearm owner you should be aware where and in which direction your handgun is pointing you did not pay attention and almost killed your father even if he was not in direct firing line he could have get hurt and killed by riccochet and yourself too, personally i cant even trust my eyes when looking in chamber i always make sure using my fingers that its empty before giving my weapon to anyone qnd even after checking the gun with my two senses eye sight and touch i will never point it towards anything i do not want to shoot knowing that the gun is empty, yes i also carry a live round in chamber when i am carrying my weapon but thats a different story inside room when i want to chamber a live round and play with my weapon the muzzle is always pointing towards my sofa or my bed so if God forbid my weapon discharges without my intention there will less chance of riccochet not completely gone but 25% less compared to any hard surface like walls, roof, floor etc. How can you chamber a round in your desi handgun inside your room where your father is present and point it towards his direction ? You did a very strange thing .. And its not about desi weapons only do not point any weapon towards anything you do not want to shoot, and as you have mentioned you used to point it towards yourself just to scare your cousins well i dont know how someone can get scared when someone is pointing his gun on his own head its certainly lack of common sense sorry to say, just remember few things a single trigger pull is not the only thing which can cut the thread of life which you think is under your control, a carelessly fired shot can also, a malfunction of weapon also

when i chambered the round i had pointed the gun towards the wall. as mentioned 5 inch deep hole in concrete wall.

gouloulmama
12-09-2013, 02:17 PM

lol what more could get my attention. poems are just for fun. :D

Faisji
12-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Judging by the responses given by OP I am inclined to believe that he''s either trolling us or really not stable .I suggest this thread be closed since all relevant advice rewarding firearm safety and general gun etiquette have been alreafu dispensed by members and seemingly dismissed by the op.

Ashes
12-09-2013, 03:12 PM
lol what more could get my attention. poems are just for fun. :D

*sigh* why is everyone bothering..? :)

Enigmatic Desires
12-09-2013, 05:06 PM

Poor Faraz has been sooo blatently misquoted and abused that I tend to give his poor soul a rest!

Fudgepacker
13-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Goul, let me tell you why people are frustrated with your posts. Take your following response for instance...

when i chambered the round i had pointed the gun towards the wall.
Do you not agree that a corner, or even anywhere at the floor, would have been a better place to point the gun... instead of at a wall, where someone could have been directly on the other side? It's just like telling a car forum that you got into an accident while driving in the dark with no lights... no one will sympathize with you.

as mentioned 5 inch deep hole in concrete wall.
This is "Pakguns", not "Pakbasket-weaving", I'm certain most people here know it will take at least a 50cal machine gun round to go through 5" of concrete and continue out the other side. You are insulting people's intelligence by saying things like that.

WaltherP88
13-09-2013, 12:18 AM
true that, I will show you shortly what a 9mm FMJ can do to a concrete wall. I myself had a similar accident at home last year and i kept the wall that way as a reminder of foolishness that the same hole could have been on someone's body too. will take a pic and post shortly.

Goul, let me tell you why people are frustrated with your posts. Take your following response for instance...
This is "Pakguns", not "Pakbasket-weaving", I'm certain most people here know it will take at least a 50cal machine gun round to go through 5" of concrete and continue out the other side. You are insulting people's intelligence by saying things like that.

WaltherP88
13-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Behold gentlemen, this is what a 9mm FMJ does to a concrete wall fired @ distance of 8 feet; [3"X3" Approx]. Depth is no way surpassing 0.5" even at the deepest point.
http://s8.postimg.org/n71629vxx/20130913_114306.jpg

Enigmatic Desires
13-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Guys U r mistaking the point! The dude lives in a concrete bunker! And the T.T has armour piercing properties.
The (free)masons probebly took him for a ride when they were making his bunker.

Fudgepacker
13-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Cool pic Walther Bro!

WaltherP88
13-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Lol... It is more like a FOOL PIC to me bro... bad memories... ;)

Cool pic Walther Bro!

1stranger
13-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Guys U r mistaking the point! The dude lives in a concrete bunker! And the T.T has armour piercing properties. The (free)masons probebly took him for a ride when they were making his bunker.hahahaha.... Ed bro... your sense of humour is really good :) :)

by the way how you come to the thought of TT with armour piercing rounds....lolz....

Fudgepacker
14-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Lol... It is more like a FOOL PIC to me bro... bad memories... ;)
No worries bro, at least you realized what went wrong and learned something... unlike some people :D

yasiralikhan
14-09-2013, 02:23 PM
walther brother the result is good but it is extremely dangerous to fire on a wall from the range of 8 feet. if the bullet bounce back it can cause serious injury to you. take care about that thing

Enigmatic Desires
14-09-2013, 06:59 PM
hahahaha.... Ed bro... your sense of humour is really good :) :)

by the way how you come to the thought of TT with armour piercing rounds....lolz....

Thanks 1st stranger jee... Its just that that the 7.62x25 (popularly called .30 bore) actually has armour piercing capabilities. It can go through the human body like a hot knife though butter. Also though non ceramic armour that will defeat 9mm rounds.

WaltherP88
16-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Bro, in my case it was a negligent but deliberate discharge (opposed to GOULUMAMA's PREMATURE DISCHARGE - lol). The lesson I learned was NEVER TO TRUST SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR GUN, no matter how proficient they claim to be. The whole fiasco happened due to a cousin who claimed to be a gun guru and had absolutely no idea of how my DOUBLE ACTION pistol operates. He was mistaken by "hammer down" to be CHAMBER EMPTY and by the time I noticed him squeezing the trigger, before I could scream "OYE RUK" .......... KABOOOOOOOM... was the result as you can see in the pic. :)

walther brother the result is good but it is extremely dangerous to fire on a wall from the range of 8 feet. if the bullet bounce back it can cause serious injury to you. take care about that thing

No worries bro, at least you realized what went wrong and learned something... unlike some people :D

Ashes
18-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Bro, in my case it was a negligent but deliberate discharge (opposed to GOULUMAMA's PREMATURE DISCHARGE - lol). The lesson I learned was NEVER TO TRUST SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR GUN, no matter how proficient they claim to be. The whole fiasco happened due to a cousin who claimed to be a gun guru and had absolutely no idea of how my DOUBLE ACTION pistol operates. He was mistaken by "hammer down" to be CHAMBER EMPTY and by the time I noticed him squeezing the trigger, before I could scream "OYE RUK" .......... KABOOOOOOOM... was the result as you can see in the pic. :)

HAHAHAHAHA :D very well said !!

SMNAP
18-09-2013, 02:29 PM
POINTING A LOADED PISTOL ON YOUR COUSIN'S AND YOUR HEAD, JUST FOR FUN!!!???

Seriously? What were you even thinking?

I think you were acting like Sanjay Dutt and giving a demo of "isse kehte hain ghora" to your cousins...

RashidKM
19-09-2013, 08:20 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2XbPCgEfLOk/UDVyQ3vgZGI/AAAAAAAAJSI/08cM4VYv3vE/s320/safety_cardinal_rule.jpg

380ACP
19-09-2013, 10:58 AM
what a funny word ghora for handguns in india, this is called ghora and this is pita jee, point it and game khalas.

SMNAP
19-09-2013, 11:27 AM
what a funny word ghora for handguns in india, this is called ghora and this is pita jee, point it and game khalas.

This guy here was probably trying to do the same thing...But with a CHAMBERED pistol lol...I'm sure he did scare the shit out of his cousins...

Dr_Gilani
19-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Yes! Had the same debate with a colleague who was arguing for not buying an expensive weapon! It is famous to hear that "You get what you pay for!" Expect anything from Cheap stuff! And it may nor fire at the time of need! Morphy's Law for sure! It is tested and proven law :)

Dr_Gilani
19-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Weapons even when unloaded should not be pointed towards any living being.
100% correct! Lesson for Life!

Dr_Gilani
19-09-2013, 12:03 PM

No more to add!

Enigmatic Desires
07-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Just dug up this really old long dead thread to add that we all go though similar mistakes, me and Deathrow had an AD in my room and the round in question was a SB hollow point. It seemed to have used up most if its energy in making a hole in the wall because when it came back it did not manage to fly beyond even a few feet.

However, we learnt a critical lesson that day and and realized that being around guns and knowing safety rules can also lead to a surfeit of confidence or the 'it-cannot-happen-to-me" syndrome.

AS regards the OP, since he disappeared from here, I hope he did not do something so stupid again. But judging by his past accomplishments, I have a lurking suspision that he finally did manage to win the " Darwin award."

Enigmatic Desires
07-07-2017, 10:33 AM
And for those if us who do not know what Darwin awards are lemme explain :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11288563/The-Darwin-Awards-20-years-of-lethal-stupidity.html

1245adefender
07-07-2017, 04:20 PM
the OP was here for 10 months,, march 1 2013 through dec 31 2013...
i read all his posts,, and agree, he is probably a darwin award winner.....
he was too real to be a troll,,, but too think headed to learn anything about gun safety here..

Enigmatic Desires
10-07-2017, 09:22 AM
the OP was here for 10 months,, march 1 2013 through dec 31 2013...
i read all his posts,, and agree, he is probably a darwin award winner.....
he was too real to be a troll,,, but too think headed to learn anything about gun safety here..

Oh no definitely, not a troll. A very real individual indeed. The reason why he is not with us anymore is because, (I surmise0 he worked long and hard. and finally won the award..