PDA

View Full Version : Sarsilmaz B6

9mm Luger
09-07-2009, 05:29 AM
Dear ALL,

Does any esteemed member owns this pistol? I need a reviewof it+ price+ availibility etc...

Suggestions are welcomed by all (even if you dont have one but know/used it)

Regards

Zubair
09-07-2009, 11:36 AM
saw it in LAHORE. Previews are very high on the net. In LAHORE it was for 45K

Sohail
09-07-2009, 11:44 AM
sarsilimaz is an another gem from turkey, once i was quoted 55k for it but i noticed that the frame was too heavy thus i put it off. though the reviews are very positive but number of new entrants are hooked to the other brand due to their cosmetic shape thats why it is not that much saluted.

regards

ARlover
10-07-2009, 07:02 PM
sarsilmaz is good hand gun its cost 53k in lahore

Conceal Carry
13-07-2009, 01:42 AM
I have one, and I simply love it.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/895/60355310.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

hasnaincfa
13-07-2009, 03:42 AM
cool gun

Monis
13-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Nice gun

Adeel Ahmad
13-07-2009, 12:04 PM
@CC
Very nice piece.

Enigmatic Desires
13-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Why do U love it CC?

Conceal Carry
14-07-2009, 01:16 AM
I am in love with CZ75 series and can't find one here, this being a clone is one of the reasons. Fits my hand perfectly. Because of polymer frame is light weight, has good capacity 17+1. A natural pointer, good sights, no FTF/FTE, and pretty accurate.

KageFox
14-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Is a compact version available in polymer?

Enigmatic Desires
14-07-2009, 02:00 AM
I am in love with CZ75 series and can't find one here, this being a clone is one of the reasons. Fits my hand perfectly. Because of polymer frame is light weight, has good capacity 17+1. A natural pointer, good sights, no FTF/FTE, and pretty accurate.

Its a cz 75 clone.. I thought it looked femailier.. the cz 75s are amongst teh best pistols money can buy..
But this being a light waight clone do u think its recoil is stiffer then the havier full metel models ?

Conceal Carry
14-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Is a compact version available in polymer?

Yes it is with 13+1 capacity.

Conceal Carry
14-07-2009, 02:11 AM

Its a cz 75 clone.. I thought it looked femailier.. the cz 75s are amongst teh best pistols money can buy..
But this being a light waight clone do u think its recoil is stiffer then the havier full metel models ?

I have never fired a real CZ hence can't really compare the recoil, but common sense, third law of motion and this simple equatin m1v1=m2v2 do point in the same direction you are referring to. Having said that polymer frams are known to dampen the recoil as compared to in full metal frames.

My personal experience: I find it manageable.

Enigmatic Desires
14-07-2009, 02:16 AM

I have never fired a real CZ hence can't really compare the recoil, but common sense, third law of motion and this simple equatin m1v1=m2v2 do point in the same direction you are referring to. Having said that polymer frams are known to dampen the recoil as compared to in full metal frames.

For me recoil has always been an issue wiht hand guns.. partly cause the 1st time i ever fired a hand gun.. it damed near flew out of my hand!!

But if u do find it managable... alls well.. In my case.. i would prefersomethng heavier.. the original czechoslovak cz75 was built like a rock.. i saw a used an beat up one in a shop in karachi..it was selling wel into 6 figures

Shariq
14-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I have fired few rounds from both, The original and the B6. I couldn't appreciate difference in Recoil. But both have quite different feel.

Conceal Carry
14-07-2009, 08:44 PM

For me recoil has always been an issue wiht hand guns.. partly cause the 1st time i ever fired a hand gun.. it damed near flew out of my hand!!

But if u do find it managable... alls well.. In my case.. i would prefersomethng heavier.. the original czechoslovak cz75 was built like a rock.. i saw a used an beat up one in a shop in karachi..it was selling wel into 6 figures

Just saw today a cz75 (note CZ75B, which is newer version) in fair condition with hogue grips, asking 80K non negotiated. Had it been a CZ75B, i would have been posting it's pics right now.

HassaanAfzal
15-07-2009, 02:08 AM
I had CZ 75 and belive me it is one great weapon.

Enigmatic Desires
15-07-2009, 07:02 PM

Just saw today a cz75 (note CZ75B, which is newer version) in fair condition with hogue grips, asking 80K non negotiated. Had it been a CZ75B, i would have been posting it's pics right now.

In karachi? good condition wiht hogue grips.. WOW.. thats waay lower tehn the prices I have seen..

Taurus
18-07-2009, 08:09 PM
@cc : can u please tell the condition of cz 75

Conceal Carry
19-07-2009, 01:00 AM
@cc : can u please tell the condition of cz 75

Taurus! it was in fair condition, barrel looked fine, but was not thoroughly cleaned and had some deposts on the chamber side. Crown looked well. I field stripped and the inernals looked clean and in original condition. Back side of the grip had about one inch band completely stripped of paint. Over all I think it was worth the price he was asking for, but note it was older generation CZ75 and not the new generation CZ75B.

Taurus
19-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanx for the info bro

PsiFactor
23-12-2012, 09:33 PM
B6 sights are phosphoric .......