Second backup

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpsbdb38c23.jpg

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpsdb0fe14d.jpg

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps11308cd7.jpg

DA only with concealed hammer.
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps7d0438f3.jpg

Size comparision with a Glock 26
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps14df2d22.jpg

Although only a .25acp (weak stuff), but excellent for true pocket size concealment. Better than nothing.

Agha007
17-05-2013, 12:09 AM
I quite like it, whatt will be near about price?

SZBR
17-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Where is this available and whats the asking price?

Thanks in advance.

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Where is this available and whats the asking price?

Thanks in advance.

Brother as i know its price is 40k to 50k range[NIB].
REGARDS

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Brother as i know its price is 40k to 50k range[NIB].
REGARDS

Jawad Saab, can you please verify price from Peshawar. Because in Lahore it was around 55-60k and Karachi around 75k: I tried too look up at USA sites, it is banned in US due to import restrictions. And in Europe it is around 400. So for 50k in Peshawar would be an excellent deal. I would buy it for 50k considering it being new model and we have very limited stuff available here.

Regards

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Jawad Saab, can you please verify price from Peshawar. Because in Lahore it was around 55-60k and Karachi around 75k: I tried too look up at USA sites, it is banned in US due to import restrictions. And in Europe it is around 400. So for 50k in Peshawar would be an excellent deal. I would buy it for 50k considering it being new model and we have very limited stuff available here.

Regards

GUNFREAK brother last time i think one month back i see this pistol from Fakher e alam shop he sold this 45k are 48k but in 50k range if you want to ask him i will send his shop number.
REGARDS

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 12:58 AM

Regards

GUNFREAK brother his shop number is 0912217456 and the owner of the shop Mazher bhai persnal number is 03018880886 and if you got any problem then you can tell me and also brother you can give him my refrence.
REGARDS

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I spoke to them today and they said, 55k range availability in about a month in Peshawar since thy are out of stock now. So for me it would mean 55k plus 5-8k for Karachi in about a month.

Regards

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 01:05 AM
I spoke to them today and they said, 55k range availability in about a month in Peshawar since thy are out of stock now. So for me it would mean 55k plus 5-8k for Karachi in about a month.

Regards

Brother i will persnaly talk with him tommorow inshallah and then tell you about its availabilty and price.
REGARDS

tatur1
17-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Hmm interesting... and even better thing is that I have 1 new license coming up (InshAllah) by next week so I was thinking if I should go for .30 or do I have some other option? And this really could be it but I am not going to buy it for 75k :-S that's terrible price.

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Brother i will persnaly talk with him tommorow inshallah and then tell you about its availabilty and price.
REGARDS

Thanks brother for your help.

Regards

zia raza
17-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Nice share bro, u gave me new itch.. But i think i should wait, so price would get settled..

tatur1
17-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Nice share bro, u gave me new itch.. But i think i should wait, so price would get settled..

yes I am also having the same itch now :( but for silver finished model

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 01:16 AM

Zia bhai, we need to gang up on your Israr and shafi Bhai's since they are one of big importers of CZ in Karachi.

Regards

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 01:18 AM
GUNFREAK and tatur1 brother i don't want to say that but as IMHO we all are like a family here there for i say this Brothers stay away from this pistol and don't waste your money my few friends buy this pistol and they all got problems more choice is your own availabilty and price i will be tell you tommorow.
REGARDS

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 01:19 AM
yes I am also having the same itch now :( but for silver finished model

Tatur1, Humza had it, but demand was 75k for silver. He did say price will come down some after new shipment expected in a month or so.

Regards

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 01:21 AM
GUNFREAK and tatur1 brother i don't want to say that but as IMHO we all are like a family here there for i say this Brothers stay away from this pistol and don't waste your money my few friends buy this pistol and they all got problems more choice is your own availabilty and price i will be tell you tommorow.
REGARDS

Problems like ? it's a CZ ?? Was it availability on ammo or weak round??

Regards

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Yes brother it's a CZ but the problem which my friends faced are FTF and FTE problems and brother imo .25 is a very week caliber and not worth that much price but choice is your own.
REGARDS

zia raza
17-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Zia bhai, we need to gang up on your Israr and shafi Bhai's since they are one of big importers of CZ in Karachi.

Regards

Yes they are, every time i see the markets guys get pieces from them, either its cz, taurus or stougers... and i was surprised to see when they supplied walther ppq and glocks to even pioneer arms of abdullah haroon road, i think mashallah they are growing BIG!!:angel:
They are getting fruit for their hard work:hungry:

tatur1
17-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Yes brother it's a CZ but the problem which my friends faced are FTF and FTE problems and brother imo .25 is a very week caliber and not worth that much price but choice is your own.
REGARDS

yes bro point noted... I am not a fan of .25 as well but this gun looked like something that should be in one's collection as pocket-sized pistol. Of course there is no way I am going to rely on anything less then a 9mm for SD. But thank you for giving your input about problems your friends faced, I don't really like those firearms that give FTF/FTE issues, nobody does :P So I can say you scratched my itch a bit, and it is a little relief :P

zia raza
17-05-2013, 01:41 AM
REGARDS

True any .25 pistol deserve max price of 35k.. As spanish pistols are available in this price range..
i think ansari arms will stock it up, and put it on sale after 10 years, when it will be completely vanished from market.. Lolz..hahaha
wel .25 is centred fire bro, it should not have any FTF issues, if its happening, than i must say cz is ruining his reputation by giving such pieces for sale....
Do u think this problem occurs due to magazine spring issue, as with cz rami 14 rounder mag??

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 01:44 AM
yes bro point noted... I am not a fan of .25 as well but this gun looked like something that should be in one's collection as pocket-sized pistol. Of course there is no way I am going to rely on anything less then a 9mm for SD. But thank you for giving your input about problems your friends faced, I don't really like those firearms that give FTF/FTE issues, nobody does :P So I can say you scratched my itch a bit, and it is a little relief :P

Brother what i know about this pistol i told all of you because we all are like brothers here and tatur brother IMO your next target will be a .30bor TT pistol more as i say choice is your own.:)
REGARDS

Agha007
17-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Prices are so unfair for karachi peepz, we have to pay 10% tops on every thing :(

Althou i dont like .25 or .22 but this looks appealing and if the price is right! plus as much as size of the bullet matters, what matters most is where u shoot the bad guy!

tatur1
17-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Brother what i know about this pistol i told all of you because we all are like brothers here and tatur brother IMO your next target will be a .30bor TT pistol more as i say choice is your own.:)
REGARDS

Yes of course we are like brothers bro... and also yes, your guess is almost right!

Kashif321
17-05-2013, 03:49 AM

Regards

Can U please tell where their shop is located & with what name ?

Ameer
17-05-2013, 07:27 AM
nice handgun, good for night time walk in nearby streets or early morning jogging.

Deathrow
17-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Yes of course we are like brothers bro... and also yes, your guess is almost right!

Bro..stick to ur .30Bor decision alright... that thing is worth its price and its a true self defense weapon

Enigmatic Desires
17-05-2013, 11:15 AM
True any .25 pistol deserve max price of 35k.. As spanish pistols are available in this price range..
i think ansari arms will stock it up, and put it on sale after 10 years, when it will be completely vanished from market.. Lolz..hahaha
wel .25 is centred fire bro, it should not have any FTF issues, if its happening, than i must say cz is ruining his reputation by giving such pieces for sale....
Do u think this problem occurs due to magazine spring issue, as with cz rami 14 rounder mag??

U got that right bout Ansari Arms bro. He has more 'relics' then any other dealer i have seen!

Last I saw a video of someone being shot with a .25.. it was some Russian guy who was shot at point black range in the head and the bullet never penetrated his skull. He just got really really angry!

i also read bout this dude in teh States whose wife shot him in the head at point black range. and the same thing happend. i.e the bullet never penetrated the skull.

The same weapon in .22 lr 'might' have made sense. But .25 is not only quite expensive but also highly ineffective. And to top it off the Cz 92 gives both FTF and FTEs. Add the 75k price tag and this weapon in my humble opinion should be avoided like the plague!

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 11:22 AM
GUNFREAK and tatur1 brother as i promised you guys i call mazher bhai owner of FAKHER E ALAM shop peshawar and he told me he has only one piece left and the price is 45k.
REGARDS

Trajan
17-05-2013, 11:36 AM
This looks nice, but my .357 mag snubbie fits my shorts just fine for those early morning / late evening walks with almost no printing. Problem with the snubbie are of another nature.. the issue of the excessive muzzle blast and report wherein i am extremely hesitant carrying it in my vehicle..

AK47
17-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Thanks GF bro for the interesting alert.

It's no doubts an attractive small wonder, my personal reservations basically being about a self-conceived, false sense of security, recipe for disaster.

I guess a CZ baton should ideally follow along with the package..............just in case.

Anyhow, it may attract quite a few people, still.

I personally feel a snubbie revolver would serve the purpose better, if not with a .357, then at least with the .22 MAG.

Regards.

Ameer
17-05-2013, 12:25 PM
@Trajan n Ak-47,

Nothing beats the snubby in this regard, always ready to fire. Its too safe even with out external safety. Other problems can be resolved by switching to .38 sp and yet better than .22/.25.

Again CZ92 is a baby compared to snubby, so it will behave better in pants. :)

Topak
17-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I have used CZ's .25 ACP in SS, dont know the model. it was hammer-less. never faced FTE or FTF with imported stuff, but it did lot of FTF and FTE with darra made rounds. it was so small that no one can judge if you have a gun in your pocket.

Dr Zakir
17-05-2013, 01:46 PM
I will agree with our friend ED .25 is not a good caliber one it is expensive in terms of ammo and vey less penetration and stopping power. 22 is much better choice due to high velocity. Also at 75 k would be too expensive

Aquarius
17-05-2013, 03:33 PM
CZ 92 is a beautiful pocket gun.. I bought it few weeks back for my better half for 45K but since its a DAO gun, she could'nt able to shoot it (pull the trigger).. according to her "Ye to bohat sakht pisthol ha" Hahaha.

Enigmatic Desires
17-05-2013, 05:30 PM
CZ 92 is a beautiful pocket gun.. I bought it few weeks back for my better half for 45K but since its a DAO gun, she could'nt able to shoot it (pull the trigger).. according to her "Ye to bohat sakht pisthol ha" Hahaha.

oh add that to my list of problems with teh CZ 92. i.e its stiff DA trigger. a snubbie is miles better.

AK47
17-05-2013, 05:46 PM

Have your good self started this tricky business too!? Means, buying new guns behind the shield of the better half? Lol!

I guess at some stage or later, we're all bound to these measures, hahahahaha!

I'd have believed you, Sir, if Bhaabhi had traced up the gun by the dealer herself and returned home with a surprise.

Instead, Dr. Sahib, you probably pushed her into your car and told her by the dealer that " this is the absolutely best handgun in the world", please let me buy it, hahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyhow, I agree with Ed above, this is another downside with the trigger.

Regards.

tatur1
17-05-2013, 06:19 PM

bro as soon as I get my licenses computerized, I also plan to have one made for my wife... But instead of this, I thought about buying her a .22 revolver.

Ch_Adnan
17-05-2013, 07:00 PM
bro as soon as I get my licenses computerized, I also plan to have one made for my wife... But instead of this, I thought about buying her a .22 revolver.

.22 revolver 35k men mil jae ga

Aquarius
17-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Have your good self started this tricky business too!? Means, buying new guns behind the shield of the better half? Lol!

I guess at some stage or later, we're all bound to these measures, hahahahaha!

Regards.
Hahahaha.. lolzzz AK bro we have to do these tricks now & then to shield ourselves otherwise you know better than me.. we could have been ripped.

She already has a .32 long pocket wheelgun which she practices in single action (can't pull the trigger in double action).

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 07:28 PM
.22 revolver 35k men mil jae ga

Adnan bro 35k for new are used and which copmany made.
REGARDS

Trigger_happy78
17-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Finally, a new redesigned CZ 92 from CZ hits our market:

.25acp :-(
8 rounds :-)
true micro subcompact/pocket pistol
With so much street crimes, not bad to accompany for late dinners/parties
For those not wanting to carry their 9mm and bigger stuff all the time
Second backup

DA only with concealed hammer.

Size comparision with a Glock 26
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps14df2d22.jpg

Although only a .25acp (weak stuff), but excellent for true pocket size concealment. Better than nothing.

I like it alot. But when comparing it with G26, Not much of a size difference. But remember that G26 packs a 9mm punch then weaker .25acp.

AK47
17-05-2013, 08:23 PM
I like it alot. But when comparing it with G26, Not much of a size difference. But remember that G26 packs a 9mm punch then weaker .25acp.

Hmm! Hmmm TH bro, I start smelling a particular fragrance, you seem to be on the course, hahahahaha!

There IS a size difference, and there is BIG prices difference. Stay the course bro, lol!

And nice interacting with you again.

Regards.

Ch_Adnan
17-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Adnan bro 35k for new are used and which copmany made.
REGARDS

new philpeen made and rossi made barazil. its rate in karachi. peshawar men to 25k men milna chahy

GUNFREAK
17-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Ok, ok for everyone's curiosity, money put aside for now; Next weekend inshallah I'll do an extensive shooting session at range and bullet penetration of this weapon to the best of my abilities. Lets see the results. I have access to this weapon from a friend since I do not own one yet. This weekend would be an issue since I don't have access yet.

Regards

Trigger_happy78
17-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Hmm! Hmmm TH bro, I start smelling a particular fragrance, you seem to be on the course, hahahahaha!

There IS a size difference, and there is BIG prices difference. Stay the course bro, lol!

And nice interacting with you again.

Regards.

That's true. Ok i'll stay on the course lols.....

s.jawad
17-05-2013, 09:55 PM
new philpeen made and rossi made barazil. its rate in karachi. peshawar men to 25k men milna chahy

Thanks for replay Adnan brother i have no idea about revolvers there for which one you recomend like which one is best in performance and reliabilty.
REGARDS

Aquarius
18-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Certainly there is no comparison between the two.. Glock26 is much much better than CZ 92..

Txshooter
18-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I've tried this little curio and yes, it does have a 'horrible' DA trigger. The small size makes it harder to squeeze as well.

Safdar Mahmood Khan
27-05-2013, 07:06 PM
The CZ company did a good job designing this gun.I wonder if they are going to launch a .22lr version of this pistol.

GUNFREAK
28-05-2013, 01:52 PM
As promised, along with a few members, we conducted an unscientific test for penatration of .25 vs .32 vs 9mm at 7meters at the range over the weekend. You'll can judge for yourself as to the effectness of the .25 cal.

Our material used were approx 1/2 hard board.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps7759aecf.jpg

First pic is of .25 (50g S&B) cal shot at 7 meters using CZ 92. Note the bullet stopped at the 5th board with a small dent on the 6th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps13c1d744.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zps13c1d744.jpg.html)

Second pic is of .32acp (71g Winchester) shot at 7m with a Walther ppk. The bullet stopped at the 10th board with a dent on the 11th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpscd88ad48.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zpscd88ad48.jpg.html)

And finally the third pic is of 9mm (chinese red box) shot at 7m with a Caracal. The bullet stopped at the 19th board with a dent on the 20th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpsb1116ebc.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zpsb1116ebc.jpg.html)

REGARDS

s.jawad
28-05-2013, 02:58 PM
WOw GUNFREAK brother you have done i great job thanks alot for sharring us all these informations.
BEST REGARDS

Aquarius
28-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the beautiful sharing GUNFREAK bro.. although I thought .25 calliber is not that powerful, but still it can do its job in emergency conditions.. penetrating five 1/2 " hard board is not bad at all for .25 calliber.. well said by someone "Something is better than nothing".
I wonder if the test also included .357 Magnum, how many hard boards will be penetrated..

s.jawad
28-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the beautiful sharig GUNFREAK bro.. although I thought .25 calliber is not that powerful, but still it can do its job in emergency conditions.. penetrating five 1/2 " hard board is not bad at all for .25 calliber.. well said by someone "Something is better than nothing".
I wonder if the test also included .357 Magnum, how many hard boards will be penetrated..

HAHAhhhhaaaaa GUNFREAK bro another question is ready for you .357 Magnum.?????????????
REGARDS

GUNFREAK
28-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Both sir jees, i tried, we even had a member with Colt .45, but the range master wouldn't allow, even a .22 cal. Wonder, why not a .22 cal. So i didn't bother to argue.

regards

SZBR
28-05-2013, 03:43 PM
As promised, along with a few members, we conducted an unscientific test for penatration of .25 vs .32 vs 9mm at 7meters at the range over the weekend. You'll can judge for yourself as to the effectness of the .25 cal.

Our material used were approx 1/2 hard board.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps7759aecf.jpg

First pic is of .25 (50g S&B) cal shot at 7 meters using CZ 92. Note the bullet stopped at the 5th board with a small dent on the 6th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zps13c1d744.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zps13c1d744.jpg.html)

Second pic is of .32acp (71g Winchester) shot at 7m with a Walther ppk. The bullet stopped at the 10th board with a dent on the 11th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpscd88ad48.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zpscd88ad48.jpg.html)

And finally the third pic is of 9mm (chinese red box) shot at 7m with a Caracal. The bullet stopped at the 19th board with a dent on the 20th.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/gunfreak2/null_zpsb1116ebc.jpg (http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/gunfreak2/media/null_zpsb1116ebc.jpg.html)

REGARDS

Nice information! thanks for the share.

zia raza
28-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Nice share bro.

GUNFREAK
28-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Thank you Gentlemen, now my question or opinion to you all people is; using a .25cal on approx 1/2 thick board is 2-2 1/2 worth of penatration. What would the penatration be on a living flesh???? 4"-5" penatration enough to do lethal damage or just a visit to a hospital?

regards

zia raza
28-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Rather then penetration, wats the averall performance of the pistol, accuracy, trigger, any ftf or fte issues?

GUNFREAK
28-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Rather then penetration, wats the averall performance of the pistol, accuracy, trigger, any ftf or fte issues?

Weapon was fine no issues what so ever. No FTF not FTE. Fired 50 rounds of S&B and 15 Fiocchi. Accuracy,decent, hitting all targets at 10m. A few bulls, a few 9's and 8's. Very hard trigger around 9-10lbs, but what to expect from a pocket with no manual safety except, no fire with mag out. Too much Carbon on barrel/extrator area after 25 rounds. Needs good cleaning after that because very hard to unload if one in the pipe. You have to fire to take bullet out otherwise very hard to take it out. But after cleaning it is fine.
I give it a B+ overall. Off course a true valuation can be determined after 300 rounds

regards

Enigmatic Desires
30-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Hmm based on your test Gunfreak bro. I would still prefer the .32 acp slight difference in size but a hell of a lot of difference in performance.

GUNFREAK
30-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Totally agreed with you Ed, but for the size can't complain. I would never take it out if stopped for Mobil, wallet etc. but if my wife or kids were God forbid in grave danger as we go out to dinners or movies, i would take it out in a heartbeat and rest assured empty all 8 rounds on the BG face and head. Being a 2 inch barrel; it tends to mislead by a pretty loud bang as to the caliber being used. Rest May Allah protects us all and our very dear families from any such situations. I know that your family went through a horrible experience recently; May God give you and your family comfort and patience.

Regards

Enigmatic Desires
31-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Totally agreed with you Ed, but for the size can't complain. I would never take it out if stopped for Mobil, wallet etc. but if my wife or kids were God forbid in grave danger as we go out to dinners or movies, i would take it out in a heartbeat and rest assured empty all 8 rounds on the BG face and head. Being a 2 inch barrel; it tends to mislead by a pretty loud bang as to the caliber being used. Rest May Allah protects us all and our very dear families from any such situations. I know that your family went through a horrible experience recently; May God give you and your family comfort and patience.

Regards

GUNFREAk bro thanks for your concern. before this incident I was a firm believer in pepper sprays or a .32 snubbie at most. now I realised the need for greater fire power and have switched to the 9mm pistol.

SMNAP
23-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Seems a nice pocket gun...Especially it can be carried anywhere, how much is it being sold for in Karachi? Is it easily available?

OmErJamil
17-07-2013, 05:16 AM
it's not only about the calibre measurement all the time. for instance, a .22LR ammo performs very differently when in a bolt action pistol or a revolver as compared to an automatic recoil pistol like above. Again, the performance variables present a huge difference with the ammo velocity, weight, grains ratio, barrel length to name a few. For example, a .22LR Walther P22 would offer a shorter lethal range as well as weaker penetration when compared to a Ruger MKIII6 with *almost* doubled barrel length using the same ammo.

Likewise, you can't just compare the CZ92 with 2" barrel with any 9mm or .32 etc with twice or more a size of barrel, with thrice as much propellant/gun-poweder than a .25 ammo would carry. I believe, a 9mm or .32 with same sized jacket, same sized barrel and same amount of propellant ignited would hardly result around a 10% better than the given ballistics results when compared on "equal grounds".

No offense to anyone, that's just my 2 cents on this and could be evolved by the time with the arrival of new information ;-)

OmErJamil
17-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Additionally, I'd post the before-and-after ballistics results as I'd be putting a custom made (from scratch) a 6" long barrel to this beauty; a 1917 made Colt Automatic 25 Calibre of mine:

http://www.uaesquad.com/omerjamil/guns/colt/colt-dismantled.jpg

irfan ali
17-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Cz75 p07 duty problem watch on youtube?/?/

semperfi
09-08-2013, 02:04 AM
is this a better option compared to .22 rimfire pistols such as walther p22 or is it just about as effective as any .22 pistol?

OmErJamil
09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
is this a better option compared to .22 rimfire pistols such as walther p22 or is it just about as effective as any .22 pistol?

Walther P22 is surely better in almost every sense. And, Eid Mubarik!

B-King
31-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Walther p22 and sig mosquito are the top two pistols in their category.